IPKKND | 10ᵗʰ Anniversary Video chats | Sanaya, Barun.. | 2021 - Page 4

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by mickeymini

Happy 10th Anniversary IPKKND ! 🤗

To be honest the whole live both seems to be not so much about IPKKND! 

I didn’t find that enthusiasm in barun n Akshay ! 
In the second one more discussion was about the repeated ones which they have already said n about their personal lives.! 

It would have been good if they could have done live from the same place as they live almost very close and they often keep meeting ! 🙁

I am glad that I am not the only one who felt this way. Barun really lacked enthusiasm but then I thought maybe he got tired after giving two interviews. I also watched his old interviews and i realised that he has the same awkward attitude in his maximum interviews but probably he was too casual in the live as it was a sort of online get together for fans and it was being hosted by his friend.

If I say I was upset after the live,would be an understatement,I was mad after watching it.the live was meant to celebrate the loving memories of IPK.

personally ,Akshay's attitude pissed me off.I can understand his resentment with the show, especially after the way his character was treated but the continuous brooding and mocking attitude was not required. The show was not perfect and had lots of loopholes but still managed to win hearts because it had more positives then negatives. 

As a fan of ipk,I was let down especially by Barun.No matter how much I try to deny it but the show isn't that special to him as it is to us. I don't why he feels that he didn't do much of acting in the show?😡😡

Originally posted by aysemLDG

I'm from Turkey so I don't now any language spoken in India. Actually when Griha Atul uploaded Barun's interview a few months ago, she promised to add subtitle for international audiences. I guess she totally forgot about it. I assumed there would be subtitles this time but my assumption turned out to be wrong. 

When both Sanaya and Barun mix Hindi with English, it becomes difficult to understand what they are talking fully. 

Take your time please. As I mentioned before you are not obliged to translate it for me. I don't want you to be burdened with it. 

Goodnight.

Oh okay.

No worries, Feel free to reach out to me whenever you need help with any translations. Language should never be a barrier :) I am more than happy to help .

Just got off work , will be translating now .

It was almost all Indian words that I couldn't understand. I re-watched it and got all timestamps. It might look a long list but every timestamp has only a few seconds. I would be glad if you can translate them, if you can't find free time to do it, then it's no problem as well. Or if you think that those Indian sentences don't affect the all over meaning of all conversation, then I wouldn't want you waste your time on something unimportant.

0.24-0.30 -  Griha : the way she reacted , i would assume it like that barun (that it’s sanaya’s first zoom call )

Barun : This popup is new, earlier it didn’t use to come.

6.10-6.15 :  Barun : so one day i asked her to come for Walk .

Sanaya : and she was like what ? walk ? 

Barun : she reacted as if i had Cancer or something.

7.20-7.23 Sanaya : when i am talking about maids , barun has left or he is like what are you guys even talking about? Why are we discussing maids.

7.37-7.39 Barun : they discuss as if they are the only saviours of apoplectic world . As in with sooo much compassion!!

13.02-13.08 : Griha : so barun wasn’t on any social media except twitter and he now all of sudden have a Instagram : is there your hand in this sanaya ? Are you responsible for this ?

13.17-13.26 : Sanaya : barun we are both simultaneously 

Barun : whom did u ask griha ?

Griha: I asked both . No biases buddy.

Sanaya: no you said is there my hand in this ?

Barun : You only speak then . It’s okay .( he is just pulling her leg)

Sanaya : No , I don’t feel i am in anyway responsible for this.

17.33-17.38 Sanaya : it’s okay if i am being trolled for not being so active on Instagram 

Barun : Really? Does that work like that (context : if people troll on being active on social media, he is just surprised )

17.51-17.53 Barun : i hardly do anything on social. So people are like atleast put anything on social media , so we could just troll you.

18.25-18.38 Griha is asking them to play a game and the one person who has done that following task have to take a sip . So she asked the one who know lyrics of balwant kaur song will take a sip.

Griha : No one is taking the sip.

Barun : I won’t take it.

Sanaya : barun atleast you must remember.

Barun : I remember it but she”ll ask me to sing it.

18.46-18.50 : Barun : Sanaya will sing

19.18-19.19 After they are done singing 

Barun : Please bring my gun.

19.42-19.50 barun : she can do anything crazy but I would be hardly bothered.

Sanaya : but barun , so many times i have done something crazy on our walks and you are like : what are you doing sanaya ? people are looking.

20.45-20.46 barun : okay she wont do anything, I don’t have any examples. Okay , I can’t embarrass her .

21.06-21.08 Sanaya : you also take sip . You were also fighting so you will also have to take sip barun.

21.15-21.17 barun : when did this happen ? Why am i taking sip?

21.49-21.59 Sanaya: we don’t fight for silly reasons. But once i was angry with barun due to some set incident. She narrates it then that how she was wearing thin and short kurti and barun had to hold her so she asked barun to hold her properly and barun got irritated  without understanding why is she asking him to hold properly and he was like what are you doing , let’s go . So she got really pissed at him and then later barun realized why sanaya was asking him to hold her properly. He then jokes if his pant was to fall of , he would have been in problem too 🤣

22.05-22.20 : explained above

22.25-22.27 : explained above

22.30-22.33 : explained above

23.42-23.53: explained above 

24.11-24.13 : sanaya : so i ask him to shut his eyes and then i do it

24.40-24.44 barun : no one even discuss about us how would we have bad press? Nobody cares for us.

26.21-26.25 Sanaya: barun do you remember in london when a guy came and started yelling at us

26.39-27.05 Sanaya: even I don’t remember the reason but we were just sitting at reception , he first came closer to the room then security was told

Barun : why did he get angry ? At this fact that we went in our room?

Sanaya : don’t you remember he yelled at us?

28.36-28.41 : Barun: so what sanaya do is , get all the strong contenders in her team to win .

Continuing next in other post. I am not sure about the word limit so just taking precautions in case i lose everything i typed .

29.16-29.20 : 

29.33-29.37

30.16-30.17

30.35-30.40

30.48-30.50

30.54-30.56

31.36-31.45

31.52-31.59

33.11-33.15

33.23-33.49

34.55-34.56

35.20-35.29

36.20-36.40

36.49-36.55

36.58-37.01

It was almost all Indian words that I couldn't understand. I re-watched it and got all timestamps. It might look a long list but every timestamp has only a few seconds. I would be glad if you can translate them, if you can't find free time to do it, then it's no problem as well. Or if you think that those Indian sentences don't affect the all over meaning of all conversation, then I wouldn't want you waste your time on something unimportant.

0.24-0.30

6.10-6.15

7.20-7.23

7.37-7.39

13.02-13.08

13.17-13.26

17.33-17.38

17.51-17.53

18.25-18.38

18.46-18.50

19.18-19.19

19.42-19.50

20.45-20.46

21.06-21.08

21.15-21.17

21.49-21.59

22.05-22.20

22.25-22.27

22.30-22.33

23.42-23.53

24.11-24.13

24.40-24.44

26.21-26.25

26.39-27.05

28.36-28.41

29.16-29.20 Griha : here am I asking you to enact and you are pulling me into it.

29.33-29.37 : barun: okay let's do it 

Sanyaya : griha but it won't work it like that. Send it to us on our what'sapp 

30.16-30.17 sanaya : atleast first tell if it's a hindi movie or not .

30.35-30.40 so griha is guessing the movie and she guesses it right and then ask what is this movie aatma ?

Barun: there must be one.let me find out  it's not possible there's no film of name "aatma"

30.48-30.50 : explained above

30.54-30.56 :explained above 

31.36-31.45 so greha ask like if you play 20 questions with each other, what would you ask ? Since there are time constraints, ask only 2 questions to each other?

Barun to Sanaya : what's the plan for tonight?

Sanaya : we are meeting.

31.52-31.59 sanaya  :what do we ask each other? We talk everyday.

33.11-33.15 greha ask them to do something similar closer to khushi and arnav for 2 seconds 

Sanaya : what do I do in 2 seconds? I cannot do it.

Barun : I would just go back 10 years and come back .

Greha :  and brood?

Barun: arnav used to brood at every lil thing. 

Sanaya: what do I do ? There's no duppata even.

Barun: where are you even looking Sanaya? What will come from above?what is this reaction?

Sanaya : barun you have to do nothing and just say what the ? What the? And you"ll win .

Barun : are you trying to say I did nothing in the entire show?

Sanaya : that's exactly I meant.

33.23-33.49 : explained above 

34.55-34.56 : explained above 

35.20-35.29 sanaya: I have nothing here , so I can't do anything. 

36.20-36.40 so greha asks them there was this scene when arnav goes to his inlaws and he is over fed.he has had hiccups so khushi says some names like who must be missing him(there's this saying in India if you are having hiccups and you guess the person who's missing you  name then hiccups will go away ) so greha asks whose name does khushi utters?

Then eventually greha asks them what was the goats name because khushi had taken the goats name.

36.49-36.55 barun : so was it Laxmi's name which stopped arnav's hiccups?

Hey , that's all.I haven't proofread,  ignore the grammatical errors :)

Thank you so much for translation. Actually Turkish and Hindi have some common words. And hiccup (hickirik) was one of them. At first I thought that I misunderstood what Barun was saying because I don't remember him hiccupping in IPKKND. During the interview made by Abhaas Mehta, everyone was talking at the same time, interrupting each other's monologue. During Griha Atul's show, Barun was talking over Sanaya  so it became difficult for me to catch the words both Hindi and Turkish have in common. I wish for future interviews, these points would be considered. Adding some Hindi words in sentences, talking at the same time decrease quality of interviews for international audiences. 

Thank you so much for translation. Actually Turkish and Hindi have some common words. And hiccup (hickirik) was one of them. At first I thought that I misunderstood what Barun was saying because I don't remember him hiccupping in IPKKND. During the interview made by Abhaas Mehta, everyone was talking at the same time, interrupting each other's monologue. During Griha Atul's show, Barun was talking over Sanaya  so it became difficult for me to catch the words both Hindi and Turkish have in common. I wish for future interviews, these points would be considered. Adding some Hindi words in sentences, talking at the same time decrease quality of interviews for international audiences. 

No worries. 

I completely understand. And barun is not always clearly audible .I sometimes rewind and hear what is he saying so I completely get it . 

This show was always popular with international folks , so subtitles for everything  must be kept in mind .

Anyways , feel free to reach out to me.

Originally posted by manya17699

I am glad that I am not the only one who felt this way. Barun really lacked enthusiasm but then I thought maybe he got tired after giving two interviews. I also watched his old interviews and i realised that he has the same awkward attitude in his maximum interviews but probably he was too casual in the live as it was a sort of online get together for fans and it was being hosted by his friend.

If I say I was upset after the live,would be an understatement,I was mad after watching it.the live was meant to celebrate the loving memories of IPK.

personally ,Akshay's attitude pissed me off.I can understand his resentment with the show, especially after the way his character was treated but the continuous brooding and mocking attitude was not required. The show was not perfect and had lots of loopholes but still managed to win hearts because it had more positives then negatives. 

As a fan of ipk,I was let down especially by Barun.No matter how much I try to deny it but the show isn't that special to him as it is to us. I don't why he feels that he didn't do much of acting in the show?😡😡

I think, it was more like a get together among themselves. It seemed like they have remained close friends, they remember all the off camera stuff and don't remember much of the show (unlike us who have probably watched it several times and remember dialogues by heart). I also think Daljeet, Sanaya . Akshay and Barun are closer to each other and do meet regularly 😆

As for Barun - I think he is just bad at remembering - and isn't a nostalgic person and doesn't think much about the past. He is very much consumed by his new life as a father and upcoming projects.

I think Akshay was always bitter of them sending him off to US, tbh as an actor he was the only one I found was quite weak in acting at the time. Also, since they mentioned he was funniest/ prankster - he is generally sarcastic like that?

Edited by Autumn_Rose - 2 years ago
Originally posted by Autumn_Rose

I think, it was more like a get together among themselves. It seemed like they have remained close friends, they remember all the off camera stuff and don't remember much of the show (unlike us who have probably watched it several times and remember dialogues by heart). I also think Daljeet, Sanaya . Akshay and Barun are closer to each other and do meet regularly 😆

As for Barun - I think he is just bad at remembering - and isn't a nostalgic person and doesn't think much about the past. He is very much consumed by his new life as a father and upcoming projects.

I think Akshay was always bitter of them sending him off to US, tbh as an actor he was the only one I found was quite weak in acting at the time. Also, since they mentioned he was funniest/ prankster - he is generally sarcastic like that?

I was very bitter after the live yesterday but today I feel that more than 9 yrs have been passed since they last shot their respective characters,so it's quite natural for them to not remember their dialogues.Also daily soaps are never shot in any sequence,so maybe they didn't connect much with the story(probably they are more aware about the loop holes and change in good storyline owing to trps/channels more than us)like the fans We fans have watched the story multiple times and hence remember each and every dialogue. I started watching it only a month back,so everything is so fresh for me.

As they say change is the only constant,I now feel that it's good that the cast have moved on, keeping the good memories of the show intact in their heart.Barun appears to be quite pragmatic and realistic man so I can now understand is lack of enthusiasm. Also,we as an audience forget that they are actors, it's important for them to move on from character to another for living. They can't stick to one character throughout their life and it's good to look forward for better things in life.

The only thing I genuinely wish is to see Barun in Romance genre.He nails it.Its been so long since he played a romantic hero.The last I remember is IPk(I count IPK3 non existent

Originally posted by Abhavi0821

No worries. 

I completely understand. And barun is not always clearly audible .I sometimes rewind and hear what is he saying so I completely get it . 

This show was always popular with international folks , so subtitles for everything  must be kept in mind .

Anyways , feel free to reach out to me.

Thank you so much once again. Sanaya's voice is always clear and easy to hear since she is talking aloud enough. Subtitle is definitely best option.