Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Was Hrithik Roshan the last superstar of Bollywood?

Mugda thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Ranbir, Ranveer, Varun they are not superstars. 

After Khans, only Hrithik can be termed as a superstar. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Sorry have you not heard of the 

Youngest Most Beautiful Woman in the Universe|Only Actor to win max no. of beauty titles in entire history ever|MissUniverseI|IITian|Singer|Athlete

Urvashi Rautela's Instagram family grows to 30 million | Garhwal Post

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hrithik is God's gift to the industry, but I won't say he's the last superstar.

Every generation has its superstars. Ranbir and Ranveer and even Ayushmann definitely make the cut. Varun is on his way to reach there, but he needs to choose better scripts.

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mintyblue

Hrithik is God's gift to the industry, but I won't say he's the last superstar.

Every generation has its superstars. Ranbir and Ranveer and even Ayushmann definitely make the cut. Varun is on his way to reach there, but he needs to choose better scripts.

Well said! Every generation defines itโ€™s stars in itโ€™s own way depending upon the socio-economic situation of that generation. Hopefully we have evolved from the times where the fans would leave lipstick marks on their favorite starโ€™s car and cheeks.๐Ÿ˜ณ

forza thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Yes its true, Modern stars are overrated 

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

The 3 Khans, Akshay, Ajay and Hritik are the only superstars left who are still working....no more superstars after them....the audience makes superstars and the audience has changed now..the younger stars will never have a fan following that connects with them the way the fans connected with these superstars or the way they connected with Dilip Kumar or Rajesh Khanna.....with the advent of social media....that curiosity and the WOW factor about the stars is finished...they are everywhere now...their pics are floating everywhere because of the handy phone cameras...so done done London with superstars.....๐Ÿ˜†

JPeppers thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Salman, Shahrukh, Aamir, and Akshay are the last superstars. Hrithik has been really popular but his popularity still doesn't match that of the three Khans and Akshay Kumar.

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: bollyqueen0

Sorry have you not heard of the 

Youngest Most Beautiful Woman in the Universe|Only Actor to win max no. of beauty titles in entire history ever|MissUniverseI|IITian|Singer|Athlete

Urvashi Rautela's Instagram family grows to 30 million | Garhwal Post

Pura bollywood ek taraf aur ye nautanki ladki ek taraf ๐Ÿ˜ต. Such a wannabe!!Once I accidentally opened a video on YouTube of her insta live chat with that YouTuber guy, I guess Logan was the name, I couldn't watch that video past some minutes, I get second hand embarassment watching this woman speak 

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: infinity101

Pura bollywood ek taraf aur ye nautanki ladki ek taraf ๐Ÿ˜ต. Such a wannabe!!Once I accidentally opened a video on YouTube of her insta live chat with that YouTuber guy, I guess Logan was the name, I couldn't watch that video past some minutes, I get second hand embarassment watching this woman speak 

Yes!! I've tried watching that video too. Second hand embarrassment, indeed. I think she probably felt really cool but it was so so so awkward ๐Ÿ˜•

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: bollyqueen0

Yes!! I've tried watching that video too. Second hand embarrassment, indeed. I think she probably felt really cool but it was so so so awkward ๐Ÿ˜•

I guess she genuinely didn't understand that she was making a fool of herself ๐Ÿ˜•But then again I have always found her a bimbo in her interviews.