Ishk Par Zor Nahin

More on that new BTS - its dream sequence or show is ending ??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vicks_ki_goli thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Definitely Ahaan's  dream sequence . 

6  months baad bhi ye ladka hate nahi kar paya Ishqi ko.

Ahaan , you crazy nutjob , let go of Ishqi.😡

Edited by Vicks_ki_goli - 2 years ago
Annarichard thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Even I'm a a bit confused as to what is happening!! But the way daadi and all come forward I think it's a dream sequence. I can't imaging daadi and sarla accepting ishqi like that. Baaki pata nae k ye makers Ka kya plan

ishqaan thumbnail

Yaar ab show khatam karo , shuru karo, kuch bhi karo, bas ek wish hai, I really really want to see Ishqii fierce, independent and headstrong like she always has been. And I whenever Ahaan comes to know about the truth and everything, I want Kartik to be all F you to him and give Ishqii a big tight hugg 😭❤❤❤

kankabhor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Rhea ke mummy papa kyu khush hai bhai🤣. I am happy that Raj-KArtik are from Ishqi's side even if it is dream. Ishqi team to sahi hai😆

And Rhea is making a heart in front of camera😆

ishqaan thumbnail

AGAR DREAM SEQUENCE HAI TOH YEH RHEA KE PARENTS KIS KHUSHI MEI AAGE ARAHE HAIN. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

IO_OI thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

i think in real its goint to be rhea instead of ishqii🥺🥺🥺 kya kya dekhna padega. koi aakho mein harpic daaldena tab

Edited by IO_OI - 2 years ago
kankabhor thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ishqaan

AGAR DREAM SEQUENCE HAI TOH YEH RHEA KE PARENTS KIS KHUSHI MEI AAGE ARAHE HAIN. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Ahaan wants one happy family. Ishqi-Rhea dono hat me ladoo and sabke mummy papa bhi khush. He is too sanskari to upset any family even in dream to uske dream me sab changa hai🤣

Edited by kankabhor - 2 years ago
kankabhor thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: IO_OI

i think in real its goint to be rhea instead of ishqii🥺🥺🥺 kya kya dekhna padega. koi aakho mein harpic daaldena tab

I think they don't show real wala only. Everything dream with Ishqi and directly cut to function ho gaya🤣

ishqaan thumbnail

I only and only started watching this because of Param and the love hate relationship because I was vvvvv invested in Sadda Haq. Kahan phansss gayiiii. 🥲