Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Why Bollywood shows so much hate toward Pakistan?

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Bajrangi Bhaijan and veer zaara didn’t show any hatred.

Rest, maybe. Unnecessary? Maybe.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Originally posted by: isabel655

Veer Zaara did show some hatred like how Pakistan treats women and how SRK was locked up for 20 years in a jail without doing any crime. I haven’t saw the other movie. 

But you don’t need any movie to tell you that 😆

Also, the movie is presumed to set in time when tension between the countries were high. Imprisonment of people stranded across the border by mistake is reality for both countries. Main hoon na explores the same theme. 

Reaction of a woman’s parents will be the same, as her marrying out of religion/country are seen as change of her identity and loosing honour. I remember on India Pakistan friendship club on Orkut, some people had a problem with Awaarapan too, as they showed a Pakistani girl being taken as a se* slave. 

I think most movies like Border, came out  at a time when there were tensions between both countries and Bollywood probably exploited the same.

Heisenberg17 thumbnail

Maybe because Pakistan sponsors terrorism against India, while the other countries do not?

pratts thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I am sure Pakistan movies show the same about India too.  They show they are smart.  We show we are smart.  Pakistan movies should be asked why they dont show their other neighbors as enemies. 

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Originally posted by: Heisenberg17_

Maybe because Pakistan sponsors terrorism against India, while the other countries do not?

Bas yehi baat main yeh kehna nahi chah rahi thi😆

Autumn_Rose thumbnail

It’s funny how Indians and Pakistanis get along so well abroad 😆

NoraSM thumbnail

Yeah

Well, we don't appreciate being target of their terror activities 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose

It’s funny how Indians and Pakistanis get along so well abroad 😆

On this very forum 

How ya doing 

YourCat thumbnail

bollywood seem to like them, that is the impression I get from the people here, but the general public dont, anyway how does it even matter, it is not like anyone knows the truth or showing one, they all think they do 

Mugda thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Pakistan and Bangladesh used to be part of India before three countries broke away from each other. Pakistan was India's North Western part and Bangladesh was India's East Bengal. Both these parts were integral to India which got severed due to religious politics in the subcontinent.

Bollywood mostly consists of Punjabis who had deep connection with West Punjab, Pakistan. The Punjabis show Pakistan's in bad light because due to partition they were forced to move to North India. They want to show the pain through cinema.

Bollywood Kapoors, Yash Chopra, Aditya Chopra, Karan Johar they are all from Pakistan. They show Pakistan in negative light because due to India Pakistan creation their family were thrown away from their mother land West Punjab. 

Bollywood rarely makes film on Bangladesh because Bengalis don't control Bollywood. Bollywood is controlled by Punjabis who mostly belong to Pakistan. That's why Bollywood makes films which show India Pakistan hostility where Pakistan is always portrayed in negative way somehow. 

My country Bangladesh was created by fighting against Punjabi Muslims of Pakistan. They did not consider Bangladeshis true Muslims. That's why they killed millions of our people. We, Bangladeshis always show Pakistan in extremely negative way in our films, dramas. It's our national duty to show hatred for Pakistan. All our national days are based on how Pakistanis ill treated Bangladeshi Muslims and Hindus during 1952 till 1971. Our nation Bangladesh is based on anti-Pakistan sentiment and pro-Bengali and pro-Indian sentiment. 

For Indian Punjabis , it's the scars of partition and Pakistan's intention to invade Kashmir and destabilize India which make the film makers show Pakistan in negative way. 

Edited by Mugda - 2 years ago