RiAnsh FF - Agar Tum Saath Ho |Not Again| Page 55 01/10 - Page 5

Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by KV2711

Chappy 3 is so good it's moving slowly and steadily in correctly in the track as we expect it's good to read the old version of vansh and riddhi rather than new one 

Hey!🤗

Thank you so much! Im trying to keep it as slow and steady as possible. Yup, same, I crave to see that old version of RiAnsh

Originally posted by Payalshoni

These mundane tasks are the real beauties of a happy home❤️

And vr mansion lacks it in every possible way sometimes I really wish they show some scenes like this 😊

Absolutely loved it ❤️ 

Vansh Is subtle with ridhima here and that's what makes me love him more 🤗

True, otherwise finding the tear of laila kept the family busy..🤣

Thank you so much!❤️

Yup, I am trying to show Vansh's both the sides possible🤗

Agar Tum Saath Ho

Healing

Vansh looked at the sky from the huge glass window in his piano room.The sky was covered in beautiful orange clouds. His eyes then moved down to his injured hand. His palm was all covered in blood. The same blood that he used to see on his father in his childhood. Everyday he would come home, either drenched in someone else's blood, or his own. It had become a normal thing in his family. Never did he knew, that he would get involved in the same thing. 

Suddenly a fragrance of jasmine hit his nose. A smell, that, instantly calmed his nerves down. A smell, that within seconds took away all his bad memories. A smell that he wanted to be around him forever.

"Mr Raisinghania?" 

came Riddhima's voice, breaking his reverie.

"Yes?" 

Vansh replied, hiding his hand behind his back, which broke a sad smile on Riddhima's face.

"No need to hide.. I already saw it downstairs."

She came forward with a first aid box in her hand. When Siya and Dadi failed to notice, how did this girl saw it? Vansh looked here and there, trying to make up a valid excuse in his mind. 

"May I?"  She asked, sitting on the sofa, with the first aid box.

His nose flared up.  No one is supposed to see or treat Vansh Raisinghania's wound. No one. He, with all his power wanted to snap out on her, but he couldn't. Vansh reluctantly brought his injured hand forward, which Riddhima kept on her knee. For the first time in his life, Vansh's ego lost against his heart.

He quietly watched how Riddhima gently wiped the blood with a cotton dipped in antiseptic liquid. 

"Will you mind if i ask how did this happen?" 

Riddhima asked, in a low voice, taking out another cotton.

"I accidentally held the sharp side of a knife"

Riddhima heard but didn't reply, and instead started dabbing the cotton on his wounded area. Vansh so hoped, she believed his lie. Vansh hissed when the antiseptic hit right into the cut. Riddhima instantly stopped.

"It will hurt a little.."

This time, Riddhima worked even more gently.

"Erm- if i didn't come, would you just leave it without treating?"

She asked, taking out a gauze. 

"I have learnt to live with pain. Be it physical or emotional. " 

He replied, coldly.

"Don't do it, Mr Raisinghania. This pain will slowly spread in your heart, turning into venom"

She swiftly tied the gauze into a knot. Riddhima took the first aid box.

"Its done." 

She said, before leaving the room politely, leaving Vansh looking at the dressing. 

For the first time, someone has treat his wound..

Riddhima was going to her room when she stood shocked, hearing Dadi's voice.

"Beta Riddhima, How is Vansh now? Did you dress it?"

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Originally posted by Krazzy_Tintin11

Wow this story is so good.

Continue soon please .

Updated🤗

Do read, and comment❤️

Awesome update loved it so much.

It’s like a slow burn story.

Continue soon.

Originally posted by Krazzy_Tintin11

Awesome update loved it so much.

It’s like a slow burn story.

Continue soon.

Aww, thank you so much!!🤗❤️

Yup, like I said, I'll work the events on this piece, in a slow manner. Will update whenever I get time!🤗