Imlie

Adilie Clusters (Fanfiction of Aditya and Imlie)-OS 'INGORE'

abhiti thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Imlie-OS

MAN-MILAN

Taking out the key from his bike, Aditya looked at his home. Previous conversation between him and Imlie was playing in his mind on loop.

'Aap humre khatir jaun kuch feel karat hain uu pyaar nahi hai, uu daya hai, aap taras khaat hai humpar'  [What you feel for me is not love, that is pity, you feel sorry for me]

He scrunched his nose on the thought that Imlie thinks he doesn't love her. 

Even when he says repeatedly that he loves her. His feelings for her are different and unique. The feelings he never felt for Malini. Then why doesn't she believe him?

He holds his bag tightly and walks inside the house, on entering his eyes starts searching for her and there she is.....

But she is not alone, the whole family is standing with her.

"Kya baat hai?" he asked. ["What is the matter?"]

His maa asked in a chirpy tone "Itna jaldi kyun laut aaya tu?"  ["Why did you return so early?"]

All of their expressions are telling him that they are waiting for him, leaving Rupi didi. All of them are smiling silently, their eyes asking few questions from him. But instead of  further reading their expression, Aditya's eyes fell on his girl, whose face was showing different emotions, hope, denial and fear.

Furrowing his eyebrows he asked "Matlab?"  ["Means?"]

And they started asking him about Malini. But how can he tell them that He and Malini both of them are starting their new life with someone else? So, skipping their questions he walked inside and Imlie came running to him asking about Malini. He felt disappointed. Why can't she once in a life ask about him? About his state so he ducked her questions too.

Then she asked "Babu saheb aap humka ingore kahe karat hain?" ["Why are you ingoring me?"]

He smiled silently in his mind and corrected her "Ingore nahi ignore." ["Not ingore, it's ignore."]

Sometimes he thinks how she can manage to make him smile in anger also. But maintaining his anger he asked her to come to the terrace garden.

Lighting hundred of diyas in the garden like she lights his heart he waited for her. She came and he asked her to believe his heart, his love, their relation and on him. Like how she is rain on a sunny day, like how she is happiness for him in this world where he has problems with everything and like how she changed his life, his thinking just with her actions. He literally begged her to accept his love for her and her love for him. She accepted his love, her love but again somehow she rejected him and the only person toward whom she showered her care is, Malini.

"Jaisan hi Malini didi sab logan ke samne uu Chauhan babu ka haath tham lihe hum bhi khushi-khushi aapka hath tham lihe, par ussey pehle nahi. Humka maaf kar dijiye, please." and with this as her final statement she was about to walk out when Aditya again stopped her, "Ruko, Imlie." [("The moment Malini will accept Chauhan, that moment I will accept your hand, but not before, forgive me please.")   ("Wait, Imlie.")]

Imlie stopped in her track and he moved toward the table where his bag was kept. Imlie turned around and he took out a red chunri from his bag.

Caressing it with love he said "Man-milan. Yaad hai tumhare gaon ki ek pratha jo ki tumhare hisab se ek khud-khushi hai."  ["Man-milan. remember a ritual from your village. Which is suicide according to you."]

Imlie stared into his eyes. His teary eyes made silent requests to her and his lips asked her "Imlie, man lo...man lo ki Malini ke life mein sach m koi hai aur wo unke sath khush hai toh kya tum hume apnaogi, kya tum humare sath is aag mein kudogi, kya tum humari yeh chunri accept karogi?"  ["Imlie, let's assume........just assume, If Malini really has someone in her life and she is happy with him, then will you accept me? Will you jump in this fire with me? Will you accept this?"]

Imlie walked closer to him, caressing the chunri on his hand with her fingers she said biting her lower lips, "Babu saheb, Malini didi....."

But before she can complete her words Aditya cuts her in between "Tum rehne do. Hum khud dekh lete humari dulhan kaisi lagegi agar usne humare hath tham liya toh."   ["Leave it. I will see myself how my bride looks in this chunri if she holds my hand forever."]

He slowly kept the chunri on her head and holds her face in his hand. More tears forms in his eyes and a big smile adorns his face. He pecks her head and she closes her eyes. Adoring her eyes he kissed her eyelids. Moving toward her cheek he kept his lips there for few minutes and then his breath and lips moves toward hers.

Kissing her lips, mingling his breath with hers he whispered "I love you Imlie, I love you so much." Before he could loose himself more in her, she whispered "Babu saheb"

Coming to his senses he moved a little away from her and creating further space between them she ran away from him.

"Yeh phir humari feeling ingore karke chali gayi." He closed his eyes at his own english then pursing his lips he spoke to himself " Koi nahi Aditya Kumar Tripathi, mahino tumne is ladki ignore kiya ab yeh tumhari feeling ingore kar rahi hai. Don't loose hope. Isey bhale hi pata na ho lekin Malini ke sath iska khoon ka rishta hai. Aur jo ladki ek anjaan ki jaan bachane ke liye usey shadi kar sakti hai, apne sapne almost tabah kar sakti hai, uski nafrat jhel sakti hai wo apni behen ke bare m kyun nahi sochegi. Tumhe hume jitna intezaar karwana hai karwao Imlie. Sabr karna bhi humne tumhi se seekha hai. Kismat ne hume tumhara banaya hai aur zindagi bhar hum tumhara hi bane rahenge jaise tum humari ho aur rahogi, humari jhalli." [("She again went away ingoring my feelings.")  ("It's ok Aditya Kumar Tripathi, you ignored this girl for months now she is ingoring your feelings. Don't lose hope. Whether she does or not is unknown, but she shares blood relation with Malini. And the girl who can marry a stranger to save his life, who can almost destroy her dreams, who can bear his hatred, why she will not think about her sister. Make me wait how long you want Imlie. I have learnt to be patient from you. Fate made me for you and I will be yours until death like you are for me and you will be for me, my jhalli.")]

Then wraping the chunri, keeping it neatly inside his bag he walked toward his room with a diya of hope on his face.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abhiti thumbnail

Thank you 

Edited by abhiti - 2 years ago
abhiti thumbnail

Thank you

vivpri thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I really thought you mistyped 'ignore' in the title, but then got the reason behind it once I read the OS πŸ˜‚

Amazing update β€οΈ Thank you 

Casper13 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: abhiti

Imlie-OS

MAN-MILAN

Taking out the key from his bike, Aditya looked at his home. Previous conversation between him and Imlie was playing in his mind on loop.

'Aap humre khatir jaun kuch feel karat hain uu pyaar nahi hai, uu daya hai, aap taras khaat hai humpar'  [What you feel for me is not love, that is pity, you feel sorry for me]

He scrunched his nose on the thought that Imlie thinks he doesn't love her. 

Even when he says repeatedly that he loves her. His feelings for her are different and unique. The feelings he never felt for Malini. Then why doesn't she believe him?

He holds his bag tightly and walks inside the house, on entering his eyes starts searching for her and there she is.....

But she is not alone, the whole family is standing with her.

"Kya baat hai?" he asked. ["What is the matter?"]

His maa asked in a chirpy tone "Itna jaldi kyun laut aaya tu?"  ["Why did you return so early?"]

All of their expressions are telling him that they are waiting for him, leaving Rupi didi. All of them are smiling silently, their eyes asking few questions from him. But instead of  further reading their expression, Aditya's eyes fell on his girl, whose face was showing different emotions, hope, denial and fear.

Furrowing his eyebrows he asked "Matlab?"  ["Means?"]

And they started asking him about Malini. But how can he tell them that He and Malini both of them are starting their new life with someone else? So, skipping their questions he walked inside and Imlie came running to him asking about Malini. He felt disappointed. Why can't she once in a life ask about him? About his state so he ducked her questions too.

Then she asked "Babu saheb aap humka ingore kahe karat hain?" ["Why are you ingoring me?"]

He smiled silently in his mind and corrected her "Ingore nahi ignore." ["Not ingore, it's ignore."]

Sometimes he thinks how she can manage to make him smile in anger also. But maintaining his anger he asked her to come to the terrace garden.

Lighting hundred of diyas in the garden like she lights his heart he waited for her. She came and he asked her to believe his heart, his love, their relation and on him. Like how she is rain on a sunny day, like how she is happiness for him in this world where he has problems with everything and like how she changed his life, his thinking just with her actions. He literally begged her to accept his love for her and her love for him. She accepted his love, her love but again somehow she rejected him and the only person toward whom she showered her care is, Malini.

"Jaisan hi Malini didi sab logan ke samne uu Chauhan babu ka haath tham lihe hum bhi khushi-khushi aapka hath tham lihe, par ussey pehle nahi. Humka maaf kar dijiye, please." and with this as her final statement she was about to walk out when Aditya again stopped her, "Ruko, Imlie." [("The moment Malini will accept Chauhan, that moment I will accept your hand, but not before, forgive me please.")   ("Wait, Imlie.")]

Imlie stopped in her track and he moved toward the table where his bag was kept. Imlie turned around and he took out a red chunri from his bag.

Caressing it with love he said "Man-milan. Yaad hai tumhare gaon ki ek pratha jo ki tumhare hisab se ek khud-khushi hai."  ["Man-milan. remember a ritual from your village. Which is suicide according to you."]

Imlie stared into his eyes. His teary eyes made silent requests to her and his lips asked her "Imlie, man lo...man lo ki Malini ke life mein sach m koi hai aur wo unke sath khush hai toh kya tum hume apnaogi, kya tum humare sath is aag mein kudogi, kya tum humari yeh chunri accept karogi?"  ["Imlie, let's assume........just assume, If Malini really has someone in her life and she is happy with him, then will you accept me? Will you jump in this fire with me? Will you accept this?"]

Imlie walked closer to him, caressing the chunri on his hand with her fingers she said biting her lower lips, "Babu saheb, Malini didi....."

But before she can complete her words Aditya cuts her in between "Tum rehne do. Hum khud dekh lete humari dulhan kaisi lagegi agar usne humare hath tham liya toh."   ["Leave it. I will see myself how my bride looks in this chunri if she holds my hand forever."]

He slowly kept the chunri on her head and holds her face in his hand. More tears forms in his eyes and a big smile adorns his face. He pecks her head and she closes her eyes. Adoring her eyes he kissed her eyelids. Moving toward her cheek he kept his lips there for few minutes and then his breath and lips moves toward hers.

Kissing her lips, mingling his breath with hers he whispered "I love you Imlie, I love you so much." Before he could loose himself more in her, she whispered "Babu saheb"

Coming to his senses he moved a little away from her and creating further space between them she ran away from him.

"Yeh phir humari feeling ingore karke chali gayi." He closed his eyes at his own english then pursing his lips he spoke to himself " Koi nahi Aditya Kumar Tripathi, mahino tumne is ladki ignore kiya ab yeh tumhari feeling ingore kar rahi hai. Don't loose hope. Isey bhale hi pata na ho lekin Malini ke sath iska khoon ka rishta hai. Aur jo ladki ek anjaan ki jaan bachane ke liye usey shadi kar sakti hai, apne sapne almost tabah kar sakti hai, uski nafrat jhel sakti hai wo apni behen ke bare m kyun nahi sochegi. Tumhe hume jitna intezaar karwana hai karwao Imlie. Sabr karna bhi humne tumhi se seekha hai. Kismat ne hume tumhara banaya hai aur zindagi bhar hum tumhara hi bane rahenge jaise tum humari ho aur rahogi, humari jhalli." [("She again went away ingoring my feelings.")  ("It's ok Aditya Kumar Tripathi, you ignored this girl for months now she is ingoring your feelings. Don't lose hope. Whether she does or not is unknown, but she shares blood relation with Malini. And the girl who can marry a stranger to save his life, who can almost destroy her dreams, who can bear his hatred, why she will not think about her sister. Make me wait how long you want Imlie. I have learnt to be patient from you. Fate made me for you and I will be yours until death like you are for me and you will be for me, my jhalli.")]

Then wraping the chunri, keeping it neatly inside his bag he walked toward his room with a diya of hope on his face.

It's beautiful ❀️❀️❀️!! Finally got to read some more stories on themπŸ’›πŸ₯°!! Please write moreeee πŸ₯°

abhiti thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: vivpri

I really thought you mistyped 'ignore' in the title, but then got the reason behind it once I read the OS πŸ˜‚

Amazing update β€οΈ Thank you 

πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

Thank you.

abhiti thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Casper13

It's beautiful ❀️❀️❀️!! Finally got to read some more stories on themπŸ’›πŸ₯°!! Please write moreeee πŸ₯°

Thank you.

Of course I will.😘😘

Casper13 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: abhiti

Thank you.

Of course I will.😘😘

Eagerly waiting ❀️

Ps143 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Beautiful OS. Simple but profound. Loved it. Do write more
Dreamer007 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Loved it, this so bful and I couldn’t completely visualize it beautifully written πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

Edited by Dreamer007 - 2 years ago