Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Saumya96 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

First of all congratulations for the thread number two ❣️ 

And it seems that again this is going to be a wonderful part, like the first two. 

Will be waiting for the chapters, all the best πŸ‘πŸ»

canapoem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Congratulations on thread 2. πŸ‘πŸΌ

cheers2all thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 5

Chapter 59

Gosh! My heart skipped a beat when Kirti found the antiseptic cream in the paper bag. 

As long as there are good times ahead, the trials can definitely be endured 😘

Congrats on the new thread, GN! Will be back with more tomorrow, eyes are drooping now. But rest assured I am going to bed with a smile on my face πŸ˜Š

Until then, here's a song for our heroine and hero(?) - 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9N7qAyLofE

anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Nishit is observant and he sees Kirti’s burnt hand and gets her a cream. Mayank is acting careless and feels burdened and even forgetting to help her with her burn..she is taken for granted for one ask she asked from ohja. 

kizh72 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Congratulations on thread 2!

cheers2all thumbnail

Chapter 59 (contd.)

Okay, first - Loved the gifs, and the quotes with it. Especially the train ones. I guess, Nishit will try to find Kirti in every girl he dates, but will fail miserably. 

The quote for Kirti too, is perfect. No matter which way she turns, what she does, she always ends up alone or in the weeds. Misfortune is the only constant in her life.

Part 3 gifs are so heart warming! There is hope. For Kirti, for Radha and hopefully Nishit too!

Coming back to the story, I keep oscillating between feeling love, pity and hate for the characters involved. Until few days back, I felt sorry for Mayank's situation. But after seeing his indifferent attitude towards Kirti today, I was very disappointed. Agreed, he has been literally forced into this situation, and his sulking to a certain extent is justified. But he could atleast be a little human. Kirti is not a stranger who has been dumped on him (not that the behavior would be justified then). She is his childhood friend. Someone who "gave him her poncho while she got drenched in the rain" kind of friend. She didn't marry him for fun. She married him out of helplessness. He probably has his own issues which we are not yet aware of, but I hope he realizes he is being unfair (and unkind) to Kirti in the process.

I always love reading Nishit & Radha's interactions. Loved them even more today β€οΈ

Mayank didn't care about Kirti's burnt skin even when she showed him and Nishit not just saw, but somehow managed to soothe it too. Again, something that Kirti should note - his actions.

From Ms. Verghese to Mrs. Ojha, huh? Kirti once wanted to see how it feels to be a single mother. She is almost living that life now. 

P.S. - The pen forked in her hair is the one from their picnic?

Edited by cheers2all - 2 years ago
bakwas_serial thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

We hear and read this very often..that Life is about learning. It is also true that it only when we make mistakes we really learn and understand. Plus many times what works in theory is impratical in practice.

Coming to this update. First Mayank. He got engaged and even married Kirti due to coercion and emotional blackmail. His life and lifestyle is disrupted because of it. To expect that he will behave with her as before is a tall order and unfair. He never shared the kind of relationship he had with his parents when they were friends..why would be do it now ? Because she needs a kindred soul ...things dont work that way. 

He may not have reacted to her  burned hand..but he did recall that she has no place to stay..so can stay at his parents house. Which is important. Hope she appreciates that.

Anyway regarding Radha. Even though a child should go to school..this is not Kirti's decision. It is Radha's grandparents responsibility and decision. Plus this marriage is in name. She has forgotten that he does not want to be in this long term.

Once again she is taking on more than she should. Pointing it out to Mayank and then putting her in school..sounds right..but what about when she moves out ? Or she is planning to take the child with her.

Hope she starts reflecting.

Ps. Of course Nishit observed her burned hand ❀️

canapoem thumbnail

Chapter 59:

Ojhas are a very dysfunctional family. 

Older son is in jail, old parents who are either frustrated or tired or helpless, narrow minded and selfish too and then the younger son who is indifferent to what is happening in his house. 

Kaha phas gayi Kirti!!!

I guess Radha is the one who is at a loss the most and now having Kirti around caring for her, she is surely absorbing all that affection that is being showered on her.

Now I am thinking how did Karuna agree to this alliance with the Ojha family.  Kirti is still young and she must not have observed the family closer. But Karuna knows what happened or is happening in that family, just wondering what made her believe that Kirti would be happy there. Not to forget, Karuna must also have been a witness to why Sudha eloped.

Kirti and Mayank are friends from childhood and he did not even feel pity when he saw her burnt hand? I do get that he was coerced or forced into this so called marriage, but he did agree. Why is he so frustrated?

And like I said he does come out as an irresponsible person. 

Obviously this family does need someone to take stalk of the situation and play the role of a leader and set things right. It is mostly Mayank's responsibility but looks like he ducks from it and is finding ways to escape from it.

Really unfortunate that an innocent child is losing the most.

Radha and Nishit's interactions are always sweet to read. 

The fact that Radha recognised Nishit from far away also tells how much kids remember who made them feel loved and happy.

Nishit might have bought a skin ointment for Kirti, but then what about their wounded hearts?

Nice chapter GN. 

Edited by canapoem - 2 years ago
canapoem thumbnail
Originally posted by: cheers2all

Chapter 59

Gosh! My heart skipped a beat when Kirti found the antiseptic cream in the paper bag. 

As long as there are good times ahead, the trials can definitely be endured 😘

Congrats on the new thread, GN! Will be back with more tomorrow, eyes are drooping now. But rest assured I am going to bed with a smile on my face πŸ˜Š

Until then, here's a song for our heroine and hero(?) - 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9N7qAyLofE

Gauri, I love this song. So apt for the situation.

Last evening I remembered one more song when I was thinking of Kirti and Nishit.

GN, your story is making me remember so many songs, which I love and had forgotten over period of time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JT700f8rlc8

cheers2all thumbnail
Originally posted by: canapoem

Last evening I remembered one more song when I was thinking of Kirti and Nishit.

GN, your story is making me remember so many songs, which I love and had forgotten over period of time.

I love this song from "Na tum jaano na hum"! It is the perfect one to express despair. Can totally imagine Nishit in place of Hritik πŸ˜†

You are so right about remembering old songs. I have been listening to some forgotten gems these past days. YT seems to have understood what kind of mood I am in. It has been suggesting some really nice bhoole bisre geet, in addition to F.R.I.E.N.D.S. mash ups 😁