Mehndi Hai Rachne Wali

Rao's & Deshmukh doesn't deserve Raghav/Pallavi😤😤

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Yesterday's epi made me so frustrating with Amma & Keerti😤😤🤯...

Amma just so easily believed, that Raghav could do again against VD😡..

Keerti🤪...I never liked her for her opinion on Raghav from start😡...she just left him alone... fighting on street😡... without even bothering, how he is😭...much deserved slap she got from Raghav🥳👏...didn't expected that😆..she has no right to speak about his & Pallu's relationship...

Good things in all this is Pallu believes in him now😳😳...she could c his genuine efforts☺️..that Mirchi food kaand, made her realise the reality

D family😵😵... nothing more to tell about them🤪..

Aai is like...Pallu is bewakoof🤪, means she believed Raghav easily...his genuine efforts only Kaka could c...still he was trying to tell aayi not to believe😳...hope they don't turn him also negative

Manasi🤪...again talked some things non sense😡...about chaabi😡...making the doubt more stronger😡

These families should really deserves..

Bhaad mein jao😆

Raghav & Pallu needs to move out - & have their own aashiyana❤️...Pyar ka❤️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SONIA441 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Seriously, I know ITV mein it isn't possible but I really would want Raghav & Pallavi to move out &

start saying to both set of Parents that 'Don't interfere in our Matters. We'll sort it out, Aaplog khichdi mat pakao'😎

Bas kabhi kabar dikhjaana tumlog....Usse zyada ke liye Farhad & Krishna hai humari Family banne ke liye. Thank You🙏

Dono ko pagal banane mein koi kasar nahi chhodti yeh Dono Families. Saans nahi lesakta insaan, ekdusre ko time ghanta de payenge

Edited by SONIA441 - 2 years ago
CottonCandyy thumbnail

I hope Raghvi live alone 😳

Their own cozy space 😆

Their families bring unnecessary drama and hurt 🤪

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: SONIA441

Seriously, I know ITV mein it isn't possible but I really would want Raghav & Pallavi to move out &

start saying to both set of Parents that 'Don't interfere in our Matters. We'll sort it out, Aaplog khichdi mat pakao'😎

Bas kabhi kabar dikhjaana tumlog....Usse zyada ke liye Farhad & Krishna hai humari Family banne ke liye. Thank You🙏

Dono ko pagal banane mein koi kasar nahi chhodti yeh Dono Families. Saans nahi lesakta insaan, ekdusre ko time ghanta de payenge

Exactly Sonia😭😭...Ek min ka chain Nahin donor ko..

Both their families r so annoying🤪..

Yaa...not possible on ITV😭...that they move out & lead their life happily❤️

Only Krishna & Farhaad r the people who r genuinely worried for them..

Rest all their families r so selfish...only thinks about themselves...

vimeo thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

Yesterday's epi made me so frustrating with Amma & Keerti😤😤🤯...

Amma just so easily believed, that Raghav could do again against VD😡..

Keerti🤪...I never liked her for her opinion on Raghav from start😡...she just left him alone... fighting on street😡... without even bothering, how he is😭...much deserved slap she got from Raghav🥳👏...didn't expected that😆..she has no right to speak about his & Pallu's relationship...

Good things in all this is Pallu believes in him now😳😳...she could c his genuine efforts☺️..that Mirchi food kaand, made her realise the reality

D family😵😵... nothing more to tell about them🤪..

Aai is like...Pallu is bewakoof🤪, means she believed Raghav easily...his genuine efforts only Kaka could c...still he was trying to tell aayi not to believe😳...hope they don't turn him also negative

Manasi🤪...again talked some things non sense😡...about chaabi😡...making the doubt more stronger😡

These families should really deserves..

Bhaad mein jao😆

Raghav & Pallu needs to move out - & have their own aashiyana❤️...Pyar ka❤️

Keerti was disgusting. Worse was her mom. If they thought he was so mean why did she even think of getting him married and ruining another girls life. Last time when Pallavi walked out she had so much bharosa that her son would do everything right n bring Pallavi back. What happened to that bharosa? Wasn't she the one who asked Raghav to do something to rectify his mistakes and set everything right for Pallavi. And when she knows he is on that path how can she be so distrustful abt her own son! I can understand Keerthi. A sister like her will only look at her selfish motives but a mother, I can't believe!

rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Kaka is best he knows Raghu can’t hurt sanki now 

True families don’t deserve raghvi

Amma and keerti can leave I will be happy I want raghvi to stay strong and best buddies right now not give in to such nonsense 

RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Agree. I said this in different post. I just want them to need eachother. Want eachother and be satisfied. 

SONIA441 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: samarp2

Exactly Sonia😭😭...Ek min ka chain Nahin donor ko..

Both their families r so annoying🤪..

Yaa...not possible on ITV😭...that they move out & lead their life happily❤️

Only Krishna & Farhaad r the people who r genuinely worried for them..

Rest all their families r so selfish...only thinks about themselves...

Ekdum Pagaldihis hain dunno ko ei Paglait Phamilia🤣🤣

But I think we should be okay with it...Why? - Cos this way drama can be dragged & thus, the serial can run longer & that means more of RaghVi & more of Shivangi & SaiKetan. It'll do them good  so I'm okay with it.👍🏼

rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: RosyRosh

Agree. I said this in different post. I just want them to need eachother. Want eachother and be satisfied. 

True 

Muktchand thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

I don't wana talk abt D family anymore...enough 🤪 

well Rao's bit different Amma Kirthi still worry abt Pallu

more than Kirthi Amma is crazy ...like mom like son jump on conclusion very fast impulsive 

Kirthi well I would say she taunt Raghav which is actually true ....yes he is on road of redemption but Kirthi seems to be busy in her own love life hence no idea abt her big bro going crazy for his wife 

Kirthi knew Raghav not going accept Sunny at all hence frustration I actually don't like Raghav slapping Kirthi he could raise hand but stopped that would be more 

I think Kirthi's taunt hit him hard buying Pallu and his relationship 

Raghav could see Kirthi is not happy he keep thinking abt big party expensive necklace....RR ki sis.... 

Kirthi Raghav bond is still superficial I think Pallavi has to step in ...i think soon we will see Kirthi also demanding Q from Pallu how come she trust Raghav or isn't Raghav too arrogant like Sunny 

lets see Pallavi got it that Raghav is loner and longing for care love from Amma and Kirthi ..mistrust on him hurting him badly ...only Pallu can understand this sitution of Raghav 

Raghav in D family now Pallu turn for R family