Poll

Who do you think Babli will end up with?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Tallulah thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

So Babli is a QUEEN and we're all proud of her. It has been implied from very early into the show that Babli will end up with DJ Vicky but in turns of recent events, it seems like she and Ahir might have some sort of future together. Now she could end up with Vicky or she might end up with Ahir or she might end up with someone who has not been introduced yet to avoid from the plot to become convoluted because it definitely will if the writers decided to follow the Ahir-Babli thing. Another option is that she would not end up with anybody and will live her life by herself because maybe the show will want to portray that a woman needs nobody even though married/committed women never need their partners and instead choose to be with them. They are very well independent with and without partners except a select few. 

What are your thoughts?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sarcy thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 8

I'm all for Babli and Vicky, but ye lockdowns mein Vicky pata nahi kaha atak gaya hain that they're throwing Ahir and Babli together. Vicky was cute and together with Babli can be a riot. Ahir and Babli seem too plain to me, they don't have any chemistry together. 

I don't have any issues with Babli ending up with no one and being independent, but that's rare in ITV. Plus, given the toxic nature of her father and brother, they won't let her live in peace if she's alone. 

Vismaya03 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

In Malayalam version she was paired with their cousin who secretely loves her.infact Malayalam version 3 pairs are equally wonderful

Well...

Babli should end up with the guy she loved & who equally loved her, wanted her attention, love or waited for her; which is ofc Vicky

How we are getting Ahir & Babli for scenes together doesn't matter to me since I usually skip them LOL 😆 But that's gonna look forceful if they throw these two at us as a couple, no one expected that 🤷🏻

I don't think that's their plan but maybe the actor playing Vicky is unavailable. Oh.. I've no clue 🤣

MochaQueen thumbnail

She can have a companion and still be independent. She deserves to be loved too.

jhankarbeats87 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 17 Thumbnail + 6

She was paired against vickey the dk. Bt haven't seen him for quite long.

Tallulah thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

She has been paired with Vicky from the very start. But I fear they might do something like they did with the first Shagun and instead give the Babli romance track to Ahir or someone else. Things are bound to get complicated if they go through with the Bbabli-Ahir pairing. They are hinting at it a lot. Though Anokhi has always been a good friend to him and she has made that clear so it's upto Ahir how he wants to set the dynamics if it does happen. Ahir can also be cool and move on from the whole Anokhi deal or sulk like he's doing lately. That can cause problems.