Please Help find these Amazing AsYa fics?!

IfritAmbrose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Hello guys,😊

Actually please help me find these fictions on Asya..I tried retracing my history but all jumbled up and came nothing!

Anyways here are the plots/scenes that I remember-

1. In one fiction, there are Asya and Tanveer and Asad zoya has this beautiful silent Love story going on (they themselves don't know), and Asad is comfortable with touch of zoya but not Tanveer. One scene is where Asad is having back pain and Tanveer tries to touch in disguise of helping him and Asad is very uncomfortable and later zoya gives him back massage and Asad wonders that he's very much comfortable with zoya and enjoys it silently, all this is seen by Tanveer who fumes. Another scene of this story is- Zoya has to go to Siddiqui mansion due to something related to her abbu and during night Asad climbs pipe to reach Zoya's room to comfort her as she was very disturbed and both zoya and ayaan teased him.

2) Another story is where In khan mansion Zoya gets sick and Asad told the family that due to some problem ( I don't remember that) they all have to shift to Siddiqui mansion for a few days including zoya. While entering Siddiqui mansion, Zoya's trolley makes lot of noise and Razia or gafoor don't know who makes a taunt on dilshad but zoya ask gafoor that guest ke baat karne ki tameez nai hai (he don't have manners on how to speak to a guest) and later on nikhat and Farhan shayad engagement is going on and as usual Haseena is doing drama and Asad has forbidden zoya to come down to engagement ceremony but she comes has taunts began raining on Asad n family and makes a plan bas that's all I remember..

I gues there were more but please help me finding these two..

Will mean a lot!

Thanks in advance😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

friendsall thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Here u go, yea there were many lovely stories those days and it's one of my fav too, will search the second one too, till then read the first one:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3533953

IfritAmbrose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: friendsall

Here u go, yea there were many lovely stories those days and it's one of my fav too, will search the second one too, till then read the first one:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3533953

Yay! Thank you so much.. atleast I'll be able to read one..

Till then please search the second one too..I just love zoya defending dilshad in front of Asad and all Siddiquies..😳

Heartiest Request 

--starstruck-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Hey the first story is actually one written by me. I see that you already got the link for that. I hope you enjoyed it πŸ˜³

dreamxr thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Omg! I wanted to find the same ones πŸ˜ƒ! So thankful for this thread. ❀️

~Meg

msreader thumbnail

Hey!

Are you storm and silence fan??πŸ˜…πŸ˜€

dreamxr thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: msreader

Hey!

Are you storm and silence fan??πŸ˜…πŸ˜€

What's storm and silence?( If you don't mind me asking)

Edited by Captain_Crash - 2 years ago
msreader thumbnail

Ita a novel on wattpad by rob thier. I find the lead pair very much like Asya. It is just so so amazing.

I askes it because, her username is ifrit ambrose. That is the nick name for lilly( heroine) in the book.πŸ˜