Originally posted by: sreeu12345

Bus best friend ki friend ab bestie hai...Woh hai.balh ke lead 

Who is that?? 

Surbi jyothhi

sreeu12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Nah Yaar..

Ek aur nayi besti hai...uski liye Sara out of promotion Kiya hai..

valleta thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Devoleena is casted in BALH2

sreeu12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

How can EKTA do this, she openly did hungama for pearl..now casted.....  She ....now what...

valleta thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sreeu12345

How can EKTA do this, she openly did hungama for pearl..now casted.....  She ....now what...

These things doesn't really matter. It's all business at the end. Ekta had problem with Divyanka as well still offered her web and BALH. 

JaaneBhiDoYaaro thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

The role DT Offered was an elder female lead opposite to a younger male lead. So it was perfect if DT were to look older than Nakuul onscreen. That was the deal. Knowing the most important criterion, she met the makers. But then she backtracked herself, put the indirect blame on content of the show( not relatable), selection of lead via media. This type of projects are highly expensive. Badmouthing even before its inception can be very damaging. Yet many fans of hers openly blaming Ekta. Seriously!! That woman revived DT and KP's career through YHM. She also gave DT's hubby two lead roles when he didn't play even a second lead anywhere before. Just because of DT doing YHM, he got those roles. DT even did OTT Alt Balaji CLACM while KP and AH yet to do a webseries with Ekta. Still, they bash EKTA!! I don't like Ekta's creative story telling most of the times but I have never found her to be someone who hold personal grudges. She strictly means business. That's why she is so successful in entertainment business.

Just think about the incident of Cezanne Khan rejecting or being replaced as Raman Bhalla in YHM. He spoke to media that he was not doing the role anymore. That's it. No badmouthing. Had he done that, YHM's image would have been badly damaged even before its start. A daily soap provides bread and butter for hundreds of people specially non celebs crews and staffs. This is no joke. 

Fyi, Disha Parmar is to be seen opposite to Nakuul Mehta in BALH2. EK is nearly flawless in onscreen matchmaking. 

--QUEEN-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Ekta said that it's been almost 10 years, so the new generation needs to know this story. So balh2 will remain same as balh, but with slight modifications. 

I am very much disappointed 😔. I was on cloud nine imagining DivAn as Ram-Priya. I felt, Dt is a perfect choice for Priya, I was skeptical about Kp doing Ram. I was so eagerly waiting to see Kp giving his personal tadka to Ram🤩. The idea itself made me so happy. All June dreams got a very bitter closure 😭

JaaneBhiDoYaaro thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

EK is master of reel matchmaking! This looks promising! The content needs to be fresh and relevant.

DT leaving might just be a blessing in disguise for team BALH2!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3KYjjyckso

Pyaricetamol thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: JaaneBhiDoYaaro

EK is master of reel matchmaking! This looks promising! The content needs to be fresh and relevant.

DT leaving might just be a blessing in disguise for team BALH2!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3KYjjyckso

Casting two non-actors in the place of Ram-Sakshi lol

Plus for some reason,chemistry looks very forced to me here. 

omsai24 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chill_Maar

Casting two non-actors in the place of Ram-Sakshi lol

Plus for some reason,chemistry looks very forced to me here. 

Let this casket say whatever she wants but we know this show may not work like season one if divyanka and karan would have been in this season than show would have been hit