Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--QUEEN-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by: valleta

Ekta is stooping too low. Just bcoz DT said she couldn't connect to the character, she is now coming up with paid media articles to malign DT's image. As all of the Eka's reboots has been disaster and failure, I hope BALH2 meets the same fate. That egomaniacal woman deserves it. 

Yeah, I felt the same. Dt looking aged than Nakul articles are kind of demeaning Dt, kind of accusing her that she didn't opt out but was thrown out, because of her aged looks. Really sick. 

Dt shouldn't have commented about balh2 that way at all, I was shocked listening to her words. 

Now Dt herself is doing damage control, I don't think she has problem only with the pairing, something else also bothered her regarding the story. 

valleta thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: --QUEEN--

She herself said that she and Nakul would look weird together 😁

If it was KP, maybe she would have accepted. 

But it's really weird that she opted out, because she felt the pair odd. That's not her concern, Ekta does that job better than her. 

Though I think, what she blurted out in that live session about balh2, being not able to connect with the character, kinda gave a negative feedback for the show, now all these articles are for damage control. 

It's not about KP or Nakkul she was offered first even before Nakul's name came out. It all stated after she said in her live then next she gave an explanation for her statement tagging balaji and after that all these articles started coming. Its all a cover up from ekta's side and do that she stooping as low as to degrade her professional image by negating her statement. I don't see anything wrong in her reasoning for denying the show, she would have given the exact same reason to balaji team and even if Karan would have been there I don't think her stance would have changed because she has clearly expressed her desire for doing experimental work. As being a top actress in the bizness she should have atleast deserves this much liberty.

But Ekta Maiyya cant fathom these and there comes her cheap tactics to cover up the whole matter and pressuring DT to give clarifications. How easily she manipulated the whole thing.

valleta thumbnail

Yeah, I felt the same. Dt looking aged than Nakul articles are kind of demeaning Dt, kind of accusing her that she didn't opt out but was thrown out, because of her aged looks. Really sick. 

Dt shouldn't have commented about balh2 that way at all, I was shocked listening to her words. 

Now Dt herself is doing damage control, I don't think she has problem only with the pairing, something else also bothered her regarding the story. 

Obviously its not the real story. She is pressurised to do these stuff. Its all Ekta's doing. DT even liked a tweet about balaji trying to malign her image on twitter. The cost of voicing one's opinion.

dreamer624 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The industry is such you have to do brown nosing to get work, but if you criticise and that too publicly there are consequences. DT did nothing wrong in rejecting the role if she couldn't connect with it, but articles are written to malign her. Don't know what ego trip Ekta is on, because looking at her track record, balh2 will also be a flop. 

dreamer624 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ekta should move on now instead of falling to new lows. 

sreeu12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dreamer624

Ekta should move on now instead of falling to new lows. 

She is like that ..friends n who praise her she will do everything..but one who says no to her destroy them

Sweety6789 thumbnail

But what happened between them guys why is ekta Kapoor is completely ignoring dt from past 2 years and dt bhi yhm costars like Aly Anita etc people ko ithna imp nahi deti kyu

valleta thumbnail
Originally posted by: sreeu12345

She is like that ..friends n who praise her she will do everything..but one who says no to her destroy them

Us aurat ka dimag dono jagah chalta hai! Dosti to hai par usse business chalana bhi aata hai!!

uska DT ke sath rift CLACM time bhi huya uske baad bhi usne face pe kuchh nhi dikhaya bcoz she knew DT popular hai or aage bhi shows mein trp lake degi and same happened she has a professional bond with DT which she uses well. Anita uski best friend par lead role nhi deti kyuki usko ptaa hai Anita ka face ab audience ko purana lgne lgaa hai 

With Hina and KP, dono usko apna best friend bolte hai par unhe aaj tak koi web ya movie nhi di. 

sreeu12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Bus best friend ki friend ab bestie hai...Woh hai.balh ke lead 

venu66 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

What did DT commented about??

Is it also true that vivekh has been casted in pavitra rishta2