KP- DT to star in Ekta Kapoor's Bade Ache Lagte Hain 2? - Page 8

Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by JaaneBhiDoYaaro

Lead actors look too young to back up the theme of the show 

Aged actors would have been perfect. Perhaps DT and Ronit Roy would have been a better choice. 

Haha u came to defend those expression less actors again nakul don't look young infact he look weird and disha she don't know the acting its not about the age it's about talent disha and nakul both don't have acting talent they can't be compared to divan and ram sakshi so get lost

Posted: 2 years ago

Now it's turned out to be a bad decision from DT's side!

Posted: 1 years ago

Thanks god that they weren't in it

Originally posted by omsai24

Haha u came to defend those expression less actors again nakul don't look young infact he look weird and disha she don't know the acting its not about the age it's about talent disha and nakul both don't have acting talent they can't be compared to divan and ram sakshi so get lost

Not true. Casting DivAn would have been even more disastrous. 

One year to this article 😭

This article came out exactly on June 1, 2021.

I still remember that day. I normally google dt and kp names very often. That day I googled kp and this article popped up. My heart went through a sudden jerk😭. Pounding heart, laboured breath, shivering hands, cold feet, what not, I felt everything 😭. How crazy I was for them😭

It's a baby girl for the couple in balh2. That pierced my heart😭. 

I am happy they didn't do this show. It's just nothing compared to the brilliance of season 1. But the baby girl news so pierced my heart. Hit of flop, divan in balh2, would have made all our adhoora khvaish poora😭. We don't know when divan will come together on screen again😭