Possible future Tracks

CottonCandyy thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

After challenge I think the most possible track will be Mandaar re entry ðŸ˜†

Raghav is mentioning him a lot ðŸ˜†

But what after that ?

There are small tracks of Sunny keerti , Raghav and his past going on simultaneously but other than that there’s no background for major Raghvi track post this  

They have kept script crisp and limited to certain no of characters and plot lines ( which I like) 

But I can’t think of tracks MHRW Can explore after /without Mandaar track 

If you have any ideas

Plz share ðŸ˜³

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Viewpoint thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

1. Realization of love and one sided confession. 

I'd like the 30 day challenge to end, he can win but he let's her choose if she wants to be with him or not. They should only fall in love after the 30 days are over. Raghav can fall in love before the 30 days challenge, but not Pallu. Their moments together does not equal to love unless both of them confess.

Close misunderstandings of Anjali etc. Amma's blood donation revelation. 

In this time Keerti and Sunny track can run parallel.

Farhad and Anna bonding to grow stronger by the day.

2. Raghav's past & Mandaar's entry.

I'd like Raghav's past to be explored more deeply, hoping this new villain disappears for a while and comes back stronger. The angst there will be worth the watch with Sai's acting. It's got a huge potential. By this time, Pallu is still on a crossroad. Weather to go to him or not. Her realization and his past can walk hand in hand and then drops Mandaar from the heavens. And Pallu decides. 

Close other factors like Raghav's identity as Ramaswamy. 

Raghav's diary should be a character in this track.

Farhad can also try to get a girlfriend or maybe Keerti breaks up with Sunny and Farhad steps in. 

3. Romance and the beginning of a family and spice it up with a brewing tragedy.

Nikhil's story to grow. He remains positive.

Amruta to plot and plan with Sulo as usual.

4. Tragedy strikes - Can be anything. Raghav's ex and Pallus ex amalgamate their powers and boom!

5. Family reunion & coming a full circle - spice it up with new characters.

Really- I cannot think of a story line for the other D's. Maybe Aayi leaves Sanki and comes to live with Raghav and Pallavi. 

But no SAAS BAHU PLEASE🤣

I've just realized how difficult it must be for creatives to build plots for ITV because of so many factors, biggest one being TRP'sand then the audience's growing need to have things more fast paced and leads to be in the same frame so separation because a difficult track for most shows. I cannot imagine what script writers must be going through. In limited series, there is so much potential for a more refined story and with the great actors we have, just imagine the quality that can be delivered? Sigh, I wait for such a day.

Let's not forget Covid which is making everything so difficult, that they may have to change plots due to restrictions in location or actors availability. 

favjassi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viewpoint

I'd like the 30 day challenge to end, he can win but he let's her choose if she wants to be with him or not. They should only fall in love after the 30 days are over. Raghav can fall in love before the 30 days challenge, but not Pallu. Their moments together does not equal to love unless both of them confess.

I'd like Raghav's past to be explored more deeply, hoping this new villain disappears for a while and comes back stronger. The angst there will be worth the watch with Sai's acting. It's got a huge potential. By this time, Pallu is still on a crossroad. Weather to go to him or not. Her realization and his past can walk hand in hand and then drops Mandaar from the heavens. And Pallu decides. 

Farhad can also try to get a girlfriend or maybe Keerti breaks up with Sunny and Farhad steps in. 

3. Romance and the beginning of a family and spice it up with a brewing tragedy.

4. Tragedy strikes - Can be anything. Raghav's ex and Pallus ex amalgamate their powers and boom!

Really- I cannot think of a story line for the other D's. Maybe Aayi leaves Sanki and comes to live with Raghav and Pallavi. 

But no SAAS BAHU PLEASE🤣

I've just realized how difficult it must be for creatives to build plots for ITV because of so many factors, biggest one being TRP'sand then the audience's growing need to have things more fast paced and leads to be in the same frame so separation because a difficult track for most shows. I cannot imagine what script writers must be going through. In limited series, there is so much potential for a more refined story and with the great actors we have, just imagine the quality that can be delivered? Sigh, I wait for such a day.

Let's not forget Covid which is making everything so difficult, that they may have to change plots due to restrictions in location or actors availability. 

Nice feature track analysis but is not too early for mandar enter hmm dont know unless he enters as a changed guy with some negative agenda

Hmm mandar entry only make sense when both are in love 🥰 

And raghav past can enter after some time now so that pallavi can realise her love for him 

And loin reentry can also spice up the story as he is back to kill raghav 

OceanicHeart. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Viewpoint

But no SAAS BAHU PLEASE🤣

Reading this I realised the Nikhil actor is suddenly missing. I hope they bring him back 

But nice plot points. There are still many things left to discover. And we all know that if the CVs want these things can be dragged a lot ðŸ¤£

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Saas bahu nahin, par sasur-damaad track chalega? I personally am loving their fights. ðŸ¤£

OceanicHeart. thumbnail
Originally posted by: inlieu

Saas bahu nahin, par sasur-damaad track chalega? I personally am loving their fights. ðŸ¤£

Ghamandi Rao and Sanki Sasur. Bring it on ðŸ¤£

Doosre serials main saas bahu drama humare main damaad sasur ðŸ¤£

Edited by OceanicHeart. - 2 years ago
inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: OceanicHeart.

Ghamandi Rao and Sanki Sasur. Bring it on ðŸ¤£

Doosre serials main saas bahu drama humare main damaad sasur ðŸ¤£

Me too. It's a refreshing take. 

ReemShah thumbnail
Most Comments (June 2021) 1 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: inlieu

love their fight--but I hope neither aayi nor sanki slaps him 3-4 times at once again

MHRW is unique--baaki shows main FL ko kaam hai baki logon ko sambhalna, convince karna and sabko khush rakhna but here our ML is doing all the tasks

pinacolada thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: OceanicHeart.

Reading this I realised the Nikhil actor is suddenly missing. I hope they bring him back 

But nice plot points. There are still many things left to discover. And we all know that if the CVs want these things can be dragged a lot ðŸ¤£

that would actually be nice. Raghav and Nikhil bonding would be so great as they never got proper screen space. 

Raghav and his Junior College Nikhil would be cute😂And offscreen wise SKR and the actor playing nikhil would be great too. Both are gym freaks I guess😂

OceanicHeart. thumbnail
Originally posted by: pinacolada

that would actually be nice. Raghav and Nikhil bonding would be so great as they never got proper screen space. 

Raghav and his Junior College Nikhil would be cute😂And offscreen wise SKR and the actor playing nikhil would be great too. Both are gym freaks I guess😂

Yeah but the actor playing Nikhil is not even mentioned. 

Like Kaku is shown through a video call. Him not even that. 

I wonder why no mention of him