Mehndi Hai Rachne Wali

Pati Patni aur Haddi

Mihika thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Hey Guys

Good evening/morning/afternoon

Jiska jo time zone hai vo greeting le lijiye please

Yup, today's episode was good but I have a slightly different opinion on certain scenes.

Let's Begin

Aayi gets a call about Rambo's arrest (Karne chali thi Pallavi ko call mila arrest ka news). Patni brings roses to thank Pati and Pati is all tensed (Behen filhaal vo roses ki ni tumhare reaction ki soch raha hai...🤣). Patni reads the tension on his face and asks him (Arey vaah progress dekho Pati pareshaan bardaash ni ho raha isse). Pati tells about the arrest and Patni drops flower in shock (Chalo bomb phoot gaya👏). 

Pati looks at fallen flowers and Patni gets frantic (Isko tension phoolon ki ni uske vishwaas ki hai ki kahi dubara galat na samajh le isey). Pati tries calming down Patni but Patni chants about her Aayi (Maatey uski baat kabhi to suno....but I sympathise with her situation😔). Pati says they are not alone he is there and will correct everything (To Raghav is the permanent pillar of strength for them👏). Patni doesn't relax and Pati pulls her into his arms whispering relaxing words to calm her down (To many it felt like the most romantic moment but for me it was one of the most intense moments. It is a silent promise to stay by each other's side at all circumstances). 

Patni relaxes and Pati breathes in her calmness (Jab Raghav ne apni aankhein bandh ki it after Pallavi relaxed....I literally got emotional....that is the level of understanding and telepathic communication between them). Devar comes and Pati doesn't loosen his hold at all (This was romantic for me....matlab koi bhi aye jaye .... Meri Patni hai to mai ghar ke kisi bhi hisse me uske sath romantic ho sakta hoon🤣). Patni loosens the hug and looks at Devar (Ye dekho Haddi...moment pe taang Ara diya....but Pati Patni embarass nahi huye😲😆).

Devar says police has come and Pati asks Patni to call Aayi before going downstairs (Dekho inn dono ki understanding). Police informs necklace is from JJ and Patni comes and hears the last part (Lo phir udd gaya iske chehre ka rang🤣). Police goes and Patni asks about JJ and gets to know the whole story (Vaise Pati is so careful about his sasur🤣Police ko bhi uska imandaari ka statement de dala🤣). 

Patni queries about FIR and Pati tells about the showroom's reputation (Raghav is right....aur ye sab to koi aur hi kiya hai😡). Pati Patni argue about work superiority and Patni leaves in anger (Lo aaj gharelu kaam kaaji jhagra bhi done🤣). Pati asks Devar to get Amma Keerthi ka lawyer to release Rambo (Raghav ko Sasurji ek minute bhi jail ke andar ni chahiye....itna supportive dushman damaad kahi milega🤣). He is about to go behind Patni when Devar questions him to which he gives badnaami kaand wala look (Accha hua bohot accha hua .... Ab sachme isko shaadi karne ki zaroorat hai ...haddi bana ghum raha🤣).

Chipku and BWA are talking on video call and BWA asks her to take care and help Aayi (I know bohoton ko laga hoga that ye kya ho gaya .... But honestly usne Aaj tak Deshmukhs ke sath jo kiya domestic way me kiya....police ka chakkar kabhi nahi rakha....uske liye it has always been inke saath jo karna hai mai karungi baharwale nahi😆). 

Tattoo Artist and Nanad fight (They are good normal couple....vaise I watched iss actor ka 2 interviews and he is a positive edgy character and permanent for Keerthi....to FaKeer waalon ab sapna mat dekho🤣). Patni argues with watchman about car and Pati comes to the situation confused (Lo gaari bhi ni hai....oh Keerthi leke bhaagi haismiley37).

Pati asks the watchman in Telugu and Patni asks them to talk in hindi as she also wants to know (Ye ladki Telugu ghar ki Bahu hai kabhi Telugu sikhte ni dekha naan Pati ko Marathi sikhati hai🤣). Pati tells her that cars are not available so he will drop her to PS (Chalo shaadi ke baad first car drive mil raha humlog ko dono kastation wala ni dikhaya na😆).

Patni denies and taunts about the kaam kaaji fight earlier (Dekho to kaise ladti hai ekdum haq se🤣aur kehti hai koi haq ni mera🤣). Pati asks driver to get his car and ties Patni's mouth with kerchief much to her horror (Yeh ladki sidhe tarah se kabhi baat ni maanti....yehi sahi hai🤣). Pati asks her twice if she would agree to come with him but she denies (Raghav ko 2 saal ka bolti hai khud bhi koi 2 saal se upar ki ni hai....zid dekho 🤣). 

Pati picks her up like a rice sack while Patni is shocked (Sach me chawal ke borey ki tarah peer par laadh liya🤣). Watchman looks in awe while Pati just stuffs her inside the car and puts her seat belt (Watchman ko dekhna chahiye tha .... Aaj vo FD ko represent kiya🤣). Villain keeps an eye on them while they drive off (Pehle to ye batao ki nokia ka chotu phone le kar ye aadmi/aurat recording mode me kya jataana chah rahi/raha hai😕🤣).

Tattoo artist talks with garbar dost and he gets a message which Tattoo Artist receives (Ye ladka Sunny ko bhi le dubega.....but yes from today's scene I can confirm one thing.....he will be another strong support to Raghav and Pallavi.😎). Villain asks garbar dost to contact chorni for some work (Ab kya chorni se bulvayega ki Raghav ne karwaya ye sab?😵). 

Patni blabbers in tied mouth complaining him to be mad and asking who does this with his wife (Humari aankhein bari ho gayi thi yaha jab isne bola ki kaisa pagal aadmi hai aise kon apni patni ke sath karta hai🤣). Pati asks if she takes petrol instead of tea as her tape recorder is on even after mouth being tied up (Ye pura arranged marriage couple hai🤣). 

Patni says she won't keep quiet as it is her fundamental right to speak and she would get him arrested (Fundamental right🤣zyada law padh rahi shaadi ke baad🤣 aur arrest kis baat ka Patni ki bakbak bandh karne ka🤣 Behen police isko free pass dega kyuki police bhi patni pirit hai🤣).

Pati says it was good that her ex left her otherwise he would have committed suicide due to her blabbering (Isko bari chinta hai Mandaar ki....vo upar se hasta hoga aur chain ki saans leta hoga ki baal baal bach gaya inn dono se🤣). Patni complains why to bring him inbetween them (Dusri aankhein bahar aayi.....unko kyu humare bich laa rahe ho...😲 matlab ab mai aur tum .... It is "HUM" and "HUMARA"). 

Pati says that this is why men don't want to get married as it shuts them permanently (My dad and uncles always complain like this whenever they fight with the their respective ladies🤣). Pati says he was mad to go and marry her himself making her angry (Ab to beta tum sunne ke liye ready raho....hate special no touch...ye sab lessons thik se padhe ni tum ....ab to tu gaya🤣). 

Pati says if he had know that he would be facing this he would have straightaway away denied his Amma (Ab tu Amma se bhi pitega....gussa dekha Biwi ke aankhon mein🤣). They reach a building and Patni asks why they didn't go to PS and he says to meet Aayi making her eyes ho big (Uski bari aankhein dekh isne bhi aankhien bari kar di🤣).

Pati asks if she again wants to be lifted the same way and Patni complains about being tied up (Honestly hum bhi yehi soch rahe the ki iska muh bandha hua hai haath kab baandhe🤣). Patni looks down and then unties her mouth while Pati mocks her intelligent (Ye apna sunne ka list badha raha bas🤣). Pati asks her to behave properly as he has a reputation there (Lo Patidev ke instructions🤣).

They enter and meet Kaka and Aayi and everyone get emotional...Raghav too had tears which is noticed by Kaka (Best friend ne dekh liya😆 Pati is standing like a pillar for them). Patni calls him and he addressed Aayi as Nirupa and Marathi MIL (🤣🤣🤣🤣). Then switches to a Sanki Buddha and Marathi FIL (🤣🤣🤣🤣). Kaka scolds him and says he is not fine and he promises to correct everything (Ye sach me best friend hai....daant bhi lagaya ...support bhi kiya and samjhaya bhi👏). 

Pati gets Devar ka call and he is reluctant to leave Patni but leaves eventually after dashing with Villain (Agar Raghav thora sochega na he will definitely suspect this person kyuki ghar ke bahar bhi tha....aur ye jana ni chahta tha isiliye phone pe hi Farhaad ko solution batane bola 🤣). 

Pati and Devar discuss on the solution and finally sign the statement asking Devar to take care of the situation asap and thinks who could be the culprit (Raghav is dangerously protective of the people whom he calls family and he has accepted Pallavi's family as his own to ye to karega hi na ye👏).

Precap: Pehle shower scene ayega....baki pata ni kab ayega😆

Done

Thaankuuuu

Comment karna nahi bhuliyega ji.   Thikbaa?

Love,

Mihika❤️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kavita99 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

First to comment this time😂padhke aate h 😉

Mysterie_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Achi baat ye thi k "unconventionally" RaghVi was not uncomfortable when Farhad arrived 🤣

Chutkiii thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

I wondered why Pallavi didn't try to remove kerchief when I saw the precap. But after seeing the episode I realised that nowadays she don't think properly when RR is near 🤣🤣. 

Raghav is full on hubby mode. Pati says that this is why men don't want to get married as it shuts them permanently (My dad and uncles always complain like this whenever they fight with the their respective ladiessmiley37). It's every husband's universal retort during fight. Pallavi being irritated hearing it was funny, it looks like she is going to follow her Pati's path very soon 😆.

Mihi, you can be a good commentator. Your comments are mostly funnier than proper comedy scenes. Anyway I can't wait to see the shower scene and most importantly Patni taking a stand for her Pati.

moksha89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Always love your posts 😆

Looks like Sunny is here to stay —  wasn’t sure about him in the beginning but he’s growing on me 😆

I found Amma’s tattoo quite large .. like a partial arm sleeve 🤔 but that’s just my own personal aesthetics thought 😆

Pallavi_Rao thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Yes they are so comfortable with each other

They didn't broke the hug when Farhad enters😆(isiliye Amma haddi ke peeche haath dhoke padi hain)🤣🤪

We are so much used to other Itv hugs where they get embarrassed,fumbled when somebody enters🤣bt here 

Overall lovely analysis Mihi❤️

sunshine_94 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Lovely analysis. Hope you are doing well.

Quirky raghav at his best today

Hugh scene was so soothing 

Mysterie_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: xxStrangerxx

Yes they are so comfortable with each other

They didn't broke the hug when Farhad enters😆(isiliye Amma haddi ke peeche haath dhoke padi hain)🤣🤪

We are so much used to other Itv hugs where they get embarrassed,fumbled when somebody enters🤣bt here 

Overall lovely analysis Mihi❤️

@bold: exactly...always yahi dekha hai k embarrass ho jate hein but here...han aage bolo kya kaam hai 

Kavita99 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

As usual best analysis😍 nd jo jo apne socha sab scenes pr same my thought toh abhi kya likhu smjh nhi aa rha😂analysis ka title 🤣❤️sachme farru is becoming haddi day by day amma rao ko bolo iska patta kaate or shadi krwae kuch dur toh rhega🤣kjo ki movies dekhta h or fir esi harkat 😂😂😂

Edited by Kavita99 - 2 years ago
masin thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

I'm addicted to your recaps, man! I recently started reading them and they make my day! Cannot wait to watch the episode tonight. Pati makes my heart skip so many beats, I've lost count!