Shaurya Aur Anokhi Ki Kahani

01/06/21 episode: Beginning of Unravelling of the past

eternal_soul thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Did they give us a heart to heart shakhi conversation? Is this for real?! I am crying....the episode was so beautiful. I was wishing for this since so long and today I finally got one half of it. Obviously as the story progresses, we will see how anokhi communicates baggage of her past, her fears and her insecurities.

Loved the tu zaroori sequence and enjoyed it even more when rewatched the episode the 2nd time, since the depth added in their intimate scene after their heart to heart conversation was on another level. Loved the sequence and it was so beautifully shot too. Amazing job makers.

"You don't know what that feeling is anokhi"

And that's how it started, the unravelling of his past, his emotions, his insecurities.... he outpoured it all and anokhi, she listened. And that is the biggest action one can ever do to heal the wounds of a scarred soul.

She listened without judgement, without bias, she provided that safe space for him to bare his soul in front of her. He never found that person in 30 years of his life, but since the day he met her... she was hellbent on breaking those boundaries and breaking those walls that he had built around himself, so that no one can reach to the deepest parts of his soul, the dark ones, the ones who hold nothing but pain. He resisted everytime she crossed the boundaries but his resistance fell weaker and weaker until the day he accepted and surrendered. Today it is.

"I am sorry PS, mujhe nahi pata tha-"

"Kaise pata hoga anokhi, maine kisi ko bataya hi nahi iss baare mein"

And there it is; she realised that the choice she gave him to choose from, was her mistake, she accepted and she apologised; yet she wasn't completely at fault since she was unaware, and the situation was complex; while her mind, in chaos...

The first time in 30 years, he communicated to someone because he trusted her, and she has earned that trust rightfully.

"Dard ho ya gussa, yeh ek hi mulaqat mein khatam todhi na ho sakta hai, lekin dard ho ya gussa in sab cheezin ke zyada der apne andar nahi rakhna chahiya, aur zyada nuksan pahuchati hain"

This is the line of thinking due to which she has survived her childhood, afterall this kind of resilience and strength was required if she dreamt of flying, she had to be resilient, if she dreamt of breaking that cage.

"Muje pata hai ki jab aapka koi apna aapke saath kuch galat karta hai toh kaisa lagta hain. Mujhe hi mere papaji se hazaar shikayaatein hain, pata nahi ki main kabhi inn sab ko mita paungi ki nahin"

Shaurya believes that anokhi might not be able to understand, but usko yeh pata hai shaurya, ki koi paas reh kar bhi jab aapke saath nahi hota hai toh kaisa lagta hai.... waise hi jaise you know how it is afterall, shaan was with you but still; couldn't give you the father's love.

Anokhi ke saath toh nahi hi the uske papaji, aur uske against hi the; itne ki he inflicted physical, verbal and emotional abuse on her along with neglect. 

"Tumhara jaisa bhi rishta tha tumhare papaji ke saath, kam se kam dukh sukh mein tumhare saath to the, meri mom to thi hi nahi"

And this is where he is wrong... firstly wrong to dismiss of her emotions just like that. Secondly, wrong to believe that no matter the kind of relation, a present parent is better; no it is not.

If love isn't present, then present or absent parent; it doesn't make a difference.

"Mere aur apne pain ko compare mat karo", he said this to her back then to dismiss her and did the same now. This is where is soch needs to change.

"Kyu ki pain to pain hota hai, aur iska sirf ek kaam hota hai; apko hurt karna"

{Hopefully, this isn't the end of their convo, and her side of the story is brought in front of shaurya as story progresses. I think whenever he will get to know abt her past and understand it; it will be a big changing point for him and his soch; he will see the ground situation of how much girls in the narrow minded surroundings have to struggle for something as basic as education.}

The minute he dismissed of her feelings, I noticed The moisture that build up in her eyes; it might have been due to listening to his pain too but something tells me that a part of it was also because it hurts, when someone disregards your struggle, you emotions in such a manner.

Ek se haq usse behrehmi se cheena gaya; aur dusre ka haq usko ek pal bhi naseeb bahi hua.

And both will gradually understand eachother, anokhi took the first step, it's shaurya's turn now to take the second; since relationship is a team effort.

Shaurya's growth will be when he understands that he can't expect her to understand his emotions while he keeps dismissing hers. Hopefully, soon.

Anokhi's love can't be doubted. She loves him and that's a fact, she understood his fears and insecurities and was there to support him but she has her own baggage to deal with. She might be very resilient but child abuse still effects the child in serious ways. When you can't trust own father as a child for your safty and security. When one's own father instead of taking care and doing good for the child resorted to abuse, how can that child trust anyone else so easily? The baggage that she carries has resulted in anokhi having trust issues and this is something that she always had from the beginning.

"Tumne jaan buchke meri bus miss karvayi?" {feels wierd to hear tum, but probably kuch din mein aadat ho jayegi😆; now would also be a good time to get rid of PS, and anokhi calls him shaurya}

Sometimes even after subconsciously knowing that this person can be trusted, trust issues don't let you wholeheartedly trust them. Trusting while having trust issues is like a pendulum, sometimes strong, and other times fragile.

"I'll figure it out, don't worry; trust me"

"Shuruwat se bas trust trust yahi kehte aaye ho tum , but har baar tum trust thod dete ho"

You are trying your best shaurya, to be as good of a husband as possible, but just saying trust me is not enough to address her trust issues and for her insecuritites to subside. You would need to prove it through your actions that you can be trusted with. 

Specially by toning down the impulsiveness and anger issues. And impulsive person when angry can't be trusted with and that's a fact. At the same time, anokhi needs to realise her own flaws of taking things at its face value disregarding the fact that their could be some other perspective too.

Both will grow, alongside their relationship.

"Tumhe bhi farq nahi padhne wala, tum bhi toh sabherwaal ho"

"Ye hai woh badlav?"

And which brings us back to the starting of the episode where anokhi says,

"Maine bhi toh koshish ki thina share karne ki, apna dar, apni insecurities, par aapne kya kiya, ek baar koshish ki aur ohir give up kar diya"

Such a prominent line which will make all the difference in the future. Shaurya has grown a lot form where he staerted but he still has more growing to do, in his soch and his flaws, along with anokhi in the flaw department too...and we are here to cherish this journey...

Uff, a long post 😆; some episodes make me write such long essays I can't lol🤣 but I enjoy writing them, analysing such amazing episodes gives me so much happiness😳

Ignored shagun's presence like a pro😉

I criticise the show whenver I am not satisfied and say that my hopes are down to zero now, aur phir usi ke baad they give such a satifying and amazing episode that meri hopes phir raise ho jaati hai

But now, i will try to keep my hopes down to zero kyu ki tabhi itne ache episodes milte hai.

Dialogue writers, and the whole crew was amazing today alongside kv and deba. Both were just amazing today.

Now, going to watch the episdoe on tv, don't forget to do the same (if possible obv)

Take care and stay safe❤️

Edited by eternal_soul - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Idiotboxer thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I have written many things about today's episode in other topics so will keep this a short one. 

Anokhi was a battered child. Not only that she witnessed her mother being physically abused on a regular basis. It is to her credit that she doesn't hold any grudges against her father. Such battered kids tend to become abusive parents. Anokhi has only trust issues. She could have been much more damaged. Even more than Shaurya. Luckily she didn't. That is why I don't want her to become Shaurya's rehab centre. 

One of the reasons she doesn't hold it against her father is because he would never understand. She was always made to feel as the wrong one rather than the one who was wronged. Shaurya, on the other hand, knew he was the wronged one. He could shout at his parents, taunt his parents because he knew they were somewhere aware of their mistakes. They knew they had wronged him. Something that Mr. Bhalla doesn't.

Anokhi knows being bitter and holding grudges would only harm her and no one else. That is why she decided to pick up her pieces and move on.

eternal_soul thumbnail
Originally posted by: Idiotboxer

I have written many things about today's episode in other topics so will keep this a short one. 

Anokhi was a battered child. Not only that she witnessed her mother being physically abused on a regular basis. It is to her credit that she doesn't hold any grudges against her father. Such battered kids tend to become abusive parents. Anokhi has only trust issues. She could have been much more damaged. Even more than Shaurya. Luckily she didn't. That is why I don't want her to become Shaurya's rehab centre. 

One of the reasons she doesn't hold it against her father is because he would never understand. She was always made to feel as the wrong one rather than the one who was wronged. Shaurya, on the other hand, knew he was the wronged one. He could shout at his parents, taunt his parents because he knew they were somewhere aware of their mistakes. They knew they had wronged him. Something that Mr. Bhalla doesn't.

Anokhi knows being bitter and holding grudges would only harm her and no one else. That is why she decided to pick up her pieces and move on.

Definitely, she could have been a lot more damaged than she is now. She still was resilient enough to survive with the least damage done; but unfortunately kuch toh damage hua hi hai.

A good point you brought up, she has given up on her father at this point. I also feel that it somewhere is in her personality to forgive ppl who have wronged her quite easily. As much as she has complaints with her father, but she doesn't use the words nafrat aur gussa ever for him. She also forgived easily in the ragging track, she forgived shaurya quite easily in library track, and also in this forced marriage track.

She doesn't tend to hold grudges and seems to me; like a people pleaser subconsiously even after being a conscious rebel. Kind of understandable bcs she must have first tried to please her papaji in whatever way she can, only to realize there ain't no way. 

Edited by eternal_soul - 2 years ago
rishbala3018 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Wonderfully penned👏👏

On a side note, I just saw u liked my FF chapters, funny how u were reading my FF while I read ur post😆

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Didn't you and I commented few days back how Anokhi's condition didn't seen right and she had put across her insecurities but failed to see through Shaurya.. Well partially problem was that even Shaurya couldn't convince her logically back then how he had changed except ILUs... Which does not help... 

I vividly remember discussing how Anokhi needs to know the past and accept Shaurya's reasons for not being able to make amends with Astha... It's not his fault... 

His dismissal of Anokhi's pain under pretext of atleast having parents by your side was kind of a sign that for him physical presence and being able to touch and hug person they love and care about is most important proof of being there... And love... 

On the lighter note... I loved the sequence of conversations way more than Tu Zaroori... 😆 it was edited and lighted very badly... To be honest... BTSes are actually bettef

eternal_soul thumbnail
Originally posted by: rishbala3018

Wonderfully penned👏👏

On a side note, I just saw u liked my FF chapters, funny how u were reading my FF while I read ur post😆

Thanks!

I saw your reply in notifs when I was reading 5th chapter; acha coincidence tha smiley36 smiley27 

eternal_soul thumbnail
Originally posted by: shahsb_26

Didn't you and I commented few days back how Anokhi's condition didn't seen right and she had put across her insecurities but failed to see through Shaurya.. Well partially problem was that even Shaurya couldn't convince her logically back then how he had changed except ILUs... Which does not help... 

I vividly remember discussing how Anokhi needs to know the past and accept Shaurya's reasons for not being able to make amends with Astha... It's not his fault... 

His dismissal of Anokhi's pain under pretext of atleast having parents by your side was kind of a sign that for him physical presence and being able to touch and hug person they love and care about is most important proof of being there... And love... 

On the lighter note... I loved the sequence of conversations way more than Tu Zaroori... 😆 it was edited and lighted very badly... To be honest... BTSes are actually bettef

Yeah i remember we discussed about this, and exactly, if he would have opened up on that day itself before throwing sindoor, sindoor phekne ki naubat na aati; but he was also not in a right mind space. Both of them were not hence yeh durgatna😆

Abhi abhi toh he is repeating trust me trust me, but words don't mean anything, he has to show it through his actions aur iske he would first need to know and willing to hear her side of story , tabhi he will understand that he would need to put more effort than normal in order to win her trust and he would probably need to do it time and again when her insecuritie get the better of her

Just like anokhi would need to assure him that she will always be there for him whenever he becomes insecure. They both would need to work on eo.

Till now, I used to feel S definitely needs a therapist, today for the first time I felt ki A is in an equal need of therapist (i.e; if this was real life and not itv 😆)

Yeah his dismissal could be a sign of that, waise I am confused ki how he didn't think of shaan. Doesn't he think that shaan wasn't a good of a father even when he was present. Probably I think bcs he was just focusing on aastha isi liye?

I feel the same, the feels in the bts is were on another level editors😡; itna bada dhoka😭 😆

mamta22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Very nice post 👍 Shaurya and anokhi both carrying baggage from their past. Shaurya having abandonment issues anokhi having trust issues. Today makers addresses shaurya's issues. They will definitely address anokhi's issues also. I am glad today they have not shown it. So now eagerly waiting to show it. And I know both the actors will nail it 😊

anuprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Wonderful post👏. It was a beautiful episode today. I think most of us were only expecting romance and fight in today’s episode. But when we got an emotional conversation between Shakhi we are on cloud nine. I am sure that Shaurya will listen to Anokhi's side of problems soon. Today he was not in that mindset. He was letting out his inbuilt emotions of around 25 years. But already once he wanted to know about Anokhi's problems with her father(remember the car conversation after the kidnapping scene). It would be nice if he later some day continues this conversation and asks about her father.And once he listens to Anokhi's problems and Babli's sufferings he would surely understand why it is important for girls to be financially independent.

eternal_soul thumbnail
Originally posted by: anuprem

Wonderful post👏. It was a beautiful episode today. I think most of us were only expecting romance and fight in today’s episode. But when we got an emotional conversation between Shakhi we are on cloud nine. I am sure that Shaurya will listen to Anokhi's side of problems soon. Today he was not in that mindset. He was letting out his inbuilt emotions of around 25 years. But already once he wanted to know about Anokhi's problems with her father(remember the car conversation after the kidnapping scene). It would be nice if he later some day continues this conversation and asks about her father.And once he listens to Anokhi's problems and Babli's sufferings he would surely understand why it is important for girls to be financially independent.

Thanks! Haina, aaj ka episode was something that I was wishing for in every post I made; ki pls ek toh shakhi convo de do makers😆; finally sun liand kitna zyada heartwarming tha❤️, I think devir naturally perform this to and fro of conversation in such an endearing manner, really makes you connect to both of their pov; romantic scenes mein to zaroorat hi nahi hai kehne ki😳

Yep, he needs time to  process all that happened since its a very big step for him, way out of his comfort zone.

Plus, I think makers are also waiting for right time for anokhi's past to come in front of shaurya. Anokhi's frustrations are going to build up while shaurya gradually changes, she is really like time ticking bomb nowadays...bahut kuch hua hai inn dino mein uske saath. She will blow up one day and that is where this major change in shaurya will start.