Mehndi Hai Rachne Wali

Confusion guys ragahv said Mandar has run way not dead ??😢😢

Zaid2017 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

In todayโ€™s episode ragahv said to Pallavi that ( thank got ur has run way husband otherwise he had committed suicide it from ur lecture ) 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mnm13 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: nousheenfathima

In todayโ€™s episode ragahv said to Pallavi that ( thank got ur has run way husband otherwise he had committed suicide it from ur lecture ) 

may be because mandhar went away on the night of his wedding to pallavi and his dead body isn't found or no news of him. That's why raghav put it that way. 

I think although he is joking but he is right ๐Ÿคฃ

Mandhar kahi aur jaake apna mast life lead kar raha hoga๐Ÿคช

Chutkiii thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Tbh he don't know anything about Mandar. I wonder whether he know Mandar's name or not. RR can be a idiot sometimes, consider it as one of his stupidity. This guy is surely gonna be his own end with his unfiltered words

Kavila thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

no need of any complication in the show with this time slot will totally mess and this is the raghav rao and ketan show all the way I am very much into him so no bakwas bringing popular male   to stand against Raghav aka ketan leading it to total mess and Raghav rahi ultimate death just to justify ...Another ML no never and how could people even think of positive ex ..So sorry dude it is raghvi and only raghivi no their positive complication maaf karo get that straight into minds ...This is just The raghav raooo Show and what I mean is the ultimate brand with raghvi is the ultimate destined one with that Being the grey or fake mandar baat khatam wahi pe ardamindaa ๐Ÿ™smiley15

No discussion on this further ..   

Grey mandar welcome always ....And it's a necessity the fact 

NO POSITIVE MANDAR ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™Get straight into brains makers and fans ...

No Of screen Drama ...Needed ..๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

End of discussion. 

Edited by Kavila - 2 years ago
dhara88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

listen it carefully again.๐Ÿ˜†He said

โ€œ accha hua tumhara ex husband tumhe chod ke chala gaya, warna tumhara bakbak sunake suicide kar letaโ€

He did not say โ€œ bhag gayaโ€

There is a difference between chod ke chala gaya and bhag gayaโ€

Chod ke chala gaya ka meaning bohot sare nikalata hai

Chod ke chala gaya-does not only mean bhag gaya,it has other meaning ki he is no more!

Raghav knows very well she is vidhwa!!! He used โ€œchod ke chala gayaโ€ in vidhwa context!! 

โ€œAccha hua tumhara husband mar gayaโ€ aisa bolta to wo kharab lagta!! 

Dont think much!!! Just relax and enjoy the show!

Edited by dhara88 - 2 years ago
Doc thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: dhara88

listen it carefully. He said

โ€œ accha hua tumhara ex husband tumhe chod ke chala gaya, warna tumhara bakbak sunake suicide kar letaโ€

Chod ke chala gaya-does not only mean bhag gaya,it has other meaning ki he is no more!

Raghav knows very well she is vidhwa!!!

โ€œAccha hua tumhara husband mar gayaโ€ aisa bolta to wo kharab lagta!! 

Dont think much!!! Just relax and enjoy the show!

Agreed yaar..matlab hum fandom her work ka.postmortem kerdete hain..

Chala gya se matlab ludak gya tapak gya...

Ab ye sab word bolta to achaa lagtaaa kya๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„

dhara88 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Doc

yes!! Actually many fans may have hindi ka problem ,so we have to make them understand!! 

ReemShah thumbnail
Most Comments (June 2021) 1 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: Doc

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

agar woh yeh sab bolta toh Pallavi usko nahi chodti

waise bhi Pallavi ne Raghav ko mana kiya tha Mandaar ke baare main kuch bolne ko lekin Raghav sunta kahan hai kiska

i_ambivert thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

i have been noticing that Creatives are bringing mandar topic quite often . May be makers are planning to bring mandar back into picture ? And i dont think mandar is dead . Probably he ran away right before/after wedding or he would have have had an accident and lost memory ๐Ÿคฃ

dhara88 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: i_ambivert

i have been noticing that Creatives are bringing mandar topic quite often . May be makers are planning to bring mandar back into picture ? And i dont think mandar is dead . Probably he ran away right before/after wedding or he would have have had an accident and lost memory ๐Ÿคฃ

wo laa bhi sakte hai u never know!! But right now the timing is bad to bring him back!!! Abhi to current track lamba chalega!! Usme kaiko khichadi pakaneka๐Ÿคฃ