Indian Idol 12

Veteran Actor Zeenat Aman on Indian Idol

SK2014 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Another yester year actress, why are these guys so much interested in actors and actresses. Looks like both Vishal and Neha lost interest in show. They are skipping so many episodes. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Piyaazzz thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SK2014

Another yester year actress, why are these guys so much interested in actors and actresses. Looks like both Vishal and Neha lost interest in show. They are skipping so many episodes. 

Vishal to has a personal family reason n neha is on vacation 🙄 

Yeh neha Ka samajh nhi Aata vha show chal rha he n yeh bandi vacation mana rhi he pahado me ?

If anyone knows about neha then do tell me 😀😁

(Atleast they are bringing those legends which the new generation like us don't know , it would be interesting to see her n listen her songs 😀😌)

Piyaazzz thumbnail
SK2014 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Piyaazzz

Vishal to has a personal family reason n neha is on vacation 🙄 

Yeh neha Ka samajh nhi Aata vha show chal rha he n yeh bandi vacation mana rhi he pahado me ?

If anyone knows about neha then do tell me 😀😁

(Atleast they are bringing those legends which the new generation like us don't know , it would be interesting to see her n listen her songs 😀😌)

No idea. Anyway there is nothing judges are doing except MBD. So they would have lost interest in sitting idle. With everything left to public voting they can go completely with out judges on this show. We may see Anumalik and Himesh all the way till finals I guess. Neha will be coming and going in between.

Piyaazzz thumbnail

Originally posted by: SK2014

No idea. Anyway there is nothing judges are doing except MBD. So they would have lost interest in sitting idle. With everything left to public voting they can go completely with out judges on this show. We may see Anumalik and Himesh all the way till finals I guess. Neha will be coming and going in between.

we can't do anything 🙃 

Atleast HR is there , 

neha to bas entertainment k liye he 

But bas yeh log boring songs na de contestants ko they are already exhausted 😔

Softness thumbnail

Zeenat Aman ❤️

OMG I have never seen her on Indian Idol ever before 😲

Just that I saw her in Indian Idols 10 and 11 as well 

Why can't they call Shahrukh, Aamir or Salman Khan? 🥺

mickymouse21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
SK2014 thumbnail

Text

Edited by SK2014 - 2 years ago
Piyaazzz thumbnail
Originally posted by: ArunitaKanjilal

Zeenat Aman ❤️

OMG I have never seen her on Indian Idol ever before 😲

Just that I saw her in Indian Idols 10 and 11 as well 

Why can't they call Shahrukh, Aamir or Salman Khan? 🥺

they n other actors come mainly for promotion of Thier films so since the cinema is kinda closed / no films getting released so they aren't coming , n moreover they might not call actors coz it's a singing show n only the veteran legends like Rekha , Neetu ma'am n dharmendar 🤔 

Moreover this is the first time I saw zeenat amaan ma'am so it's kinda interesting for the new generation to see the veterans in these shows 😁

Edited by Piyaazzz - 2 years ago
pfalcon1949 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I think big actors like Sharukh Khan, Aamir Khan etc probably do not want to waste their time.Salman used to come to these type of reality shows in past but he is also big and busy. This is the reason we get only those Old has been stars as guests who do not have anything else to do so easily accept these show appearance offers. Just simple logic. Cheaper for production house as well. Everything is going in cookie cutter mode here. Just same old stuff keep repeating