Karan Mehra arrested after fight with wife

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 2 years ago

Breaking karan Mehra arrested after his wife nisha rawal filed a domestic violence case on him.

https://news.abplive.com/entertainment/yeh-rishta-kya-kehlata-hai-karan-mehra-arrested-for-assaulting-wife-nisha-rawal-1461209

Edited by Sargesh - 2 years ago

It's shocking.. and tragic at the same time.. when I started with ye rishta , Karan had a huge fan following.. n I remember how all.his fans including me were celebrating his union with his girlfriend Nisha. Whatever went wrong is personal to them , can't comment on that.. ..phew ! How perfect looking relationships fall apart..

Juhi Sachin, Shweta Abhinav, Daljeet Shaleen....so many. Pattern same....love marriage n then a kid. Post kid, things get ugly.

its really shocking😲. I always thought Karan Mehra was a humble and down-to-earth guy. But yeh tou😡

Throwback to my aunt reminding us 'Naitik is just q character, beta. Even the actor portraying him is probably nothing like that' 💀

Originally posted by desi-chai

Juhi Sachin, Shweta Abhinav, Daljeet Shaleen....so many. Pattern same....love marriage n then a kid. Post kid, things get ugly.

Loool not 'love marriage'. Just marriage. Arranged walo ke haal kuch better nahi hain 🤡

Originally posted by desi-chai

I know.. Karan Nisha added in the list..Vivian d sena and vahbiz ..they didn't have a kid though..one thing common in all the couples , they got married when they were popular ..n the marriage fell apart as the popularity faded. 

Edited by _charu_ - 2 years ago

I don't think it's right to put everyone in the same category. IIRC there were no abuse allegations between Vivian-Vahbiz or Juhi-Sachin.

Also Vivian-Vahbiz filed divorce after Shakti started & Juhi said her relationship started going downhill after she won Bigg Boss.