Posted: 2 years ago

It's only 4.0 for last week.WTF

Originally posted by Vicks_ki_goli

It's only 4.0 for last week.WTF

Seriously.  Even after so much drama? If they don’t change soon.. show might be closed soon🙁😢

If they continue like ruining d lead characters without any creativity definitely the show will sink soon...

Atleast show some positivity...

A number of other popular shows like Baristar Babu , shaurya aur anokhi and Maehndi Hain rachnewali , udaariyaan also have very low online trp.

Ishq mein marjawa 2 staring helly shah was launched last year on Star plus but due to very low ratings it was shifted permanently on Voot. But online I see it's quite popular but it didn't make to to the top 20 even.

I don't understand.

Last week was very low on romance. This week also it will be low. They should know their audience as poolside confession TRP was highest. Even I haven’t watched this week much on SonyLIV. 

this show is for young people so should have good romantic scenes.

Edited by kankabhor - 2 years ago

Seeing Anupama topping both charts make me embarrassed of ITV audiences. No offence to anyone but that show is complete garbage.

Molliki and Anupama both have similar story line both are popular. 🤮🤢🤮

Originally posted by Vicks_ki_goli

Seeing Anupama topping both charts make me embarrassed of ITV audiences. No offence to anyone but that show is complete garbage.

honestly the young audience feel its garbage, but older audience actually like it, bcuz anupama is suddenly a strong women, divorced after 25 yrs , trying to move on and make life, and keeping family baove things and so it gives them inspiration. its bcuz they can relate, mere ghar mein dekhte h , jab zyda toxic hua tha toh chhhidh diya tha😂😂. and older gen kaafi tv dekhti

and i guess, in a serial with younger leads, itv serials fail bcuz they have stopped considering ki jis generation mein yeh sab chalta tha vo bhi toh badhe ho gye h, ab they dont find it relatable. Whereas the now younger generation finds it more relatable, but they r not able to tolerate weird stuff like this. also its our preconception that everything on tv particularly is bekar, but online series generally have more decent content and they r mostly finite.

I think its high time where they should actually start making relatable, user group focused shows instead of making this trash

Edited by IO_OI - 2 years ago

Is it really 4? It seems too low

I thought it may be some kind of error.