Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin

Will sunny come to clean up the mess?

sadiltl thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

I think sunny will have to come and handle the situation now. Is the actor coming back?! He plays such an important role in KD. I hope he comes here too and cleans up the mess he created by encouraging 1.47 days yoga love. ðŸ˜¡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

I saw the actor was traveling so maybe he is coming but how can Sunny clean the mess. It's between the three and no matter what he says either Pakhi or Sai would be interested in it 

sadiltl thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

I said in a lighter tone. He was the one who encouraged virat towards pakhi in yoga resort. So i said jokingly that he should come and clean up the mess. In KD he talks to pakhi and tries to explain her.

Devikadish thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: sadiltl

I think sunny will have to come and handle the situation now. Is the actor coming back?! He plays such an important role in KD. I hope he comes here too and cleans up the mess he created by encouraging 1.47 days yoga love. ðŸ˜¡

He has gone to hyderabad for our show. Maybe he will be there for 'after party' cleanup.

404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: sadiltl

I said in a lighter tone. He was the one who encouraged virat towards pakhi in yoga resort. So i said jokingly that he should come and clean up the mess. In KD he talks to pakhi and tries to explain her.

I remember reading it but despite his attempts, I doubt Pakhi will understand, and neither would Sai if he says  Virat wanted to confess his love for her. He is the one who knows Virat’s changed feelings

maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Devikadish

He has gone to hyderabad for our show. Maybe he will be there for 'after party' cleanup.

I have heard even aniket is flying to Hyderabad 

Devikadish thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: maahi11

I have heard even aniket is flying to Hyderabad 

I am fearing that suicide track is going to start😨😨

God please Makers yaha se story change kar de🤞🤞🤞

Pray GIFs | Tenor

idkwhattoput thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Devikadish

I am fearing that suicide track is going to start😨😨

God please Makers yaha se story change kar de🤞🤞🤞

Pray GIFs | Tenor

Ask God to change Vankar and give new creative 

ritu_96 thumbnail

Change nhi karega kyuki yeh serial Kd ka copy hai important tracks to rakhega kuch minor change kar sakta hai like harini birthday track kyuki KD main bache ki story alag thi but adoption wala mamla to tha to yeh important track to miss nhi karenge...execution aur thora minor change hoga agar hua to

Ekaanek100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Haan because Virat can never clean his own mess..He always needs his volunteers to clean his mess🤪

Toh Kisi ko toh aana hi padega..