My Thoughts on IPZN Current Track

Riddhi2Saini006 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Hello Guys,

Riddhi here

I have seen Ishqbaaz and IPZN and have found out some similarities between Shivika and Ishqaan.

1) Remember during ShiTia marriage Om tried to make Shivaay realise that Annika loves him and he said that she is obsessed with him, I think this might also happen as during RheAan engagement also Kartik tries to make Ahaan realize that Ishqi loves him but he might also say the same thing.

2) As we all have seen that Rhea is very sweet and which has put all of us in a thought that this might be a facade like Tia had put during their marriage but ran away, same might happen that Rhea might run away and Ahaan, as he wants to destroy ishqi's life he might marry her forcefully.

These are my thoughts pls tell urs too

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I never watched Ishqbaaz as the camera setting pissed me off, all my roommates used to watch it though.

I have seen QH and IPKKND, you may be right as Gul does copies plots of her own successful shows. 😆

I think the forced marriage could be because of his sister too - "Family comes before everything else" . 

Edited by Autumn_Rose - 2 years ago
Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose

I never watched Ishqbaaz as the camera setting pissed me off, all my roommates used to watch it though.

I have seen QH and IPKKND, you may be right as Gul does copies plots of her own successful shows. 😆

I think the forced marriage could be because of his sister too - "Family comes before everything else" . 

But how will marry because of Sonu as she has already got married

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Riddhi2Saini006

But how will marry because of Sonu as she has already got married

Point 😆

To save her marriage maybe?

God knows.. I hope we don't have a hate marriage track though. Let the leads marry happily for a change. 

Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose

Point 😆

To save her marriage maybe?

God knows.. I hope we don't have a hate marriage track though. Let the leads marry happily for a change. 

And also as in ishqbaaz shivaay was obsessed with naam khoon khandaan here ahaan is obsessed with sanskaars

kankabhor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I don't want Rhea to be nagative. Ahaan shoud break the wedding only because he doesn't love the girl and she deserves better. 

I think forced marriage won't be theme for IPZN

Originally posted by: kankabhor

I don't want Rhea to be nagative. Ahaan shoud break the wedding only because he doesn't love the girl and she deserves better. 

I think forced marriage won't be theme for IPZN

I know but when I read abt ishqbaaz I could relate it to ipzn so i wrote it here

adithyan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Tolerated so much bakwaas, but please no force marriage 😭😡

Gul ji kuch toh rehem karo

Mahimahijit thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I would request the india forum folks to intervene and give feedback to GUL  KHAN