Punyashlok Ahilya Bai

Gautama on fire 31-5

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Aaj to Rani Gautama was on fire!! 

Matlab jhoot nahi bolna hai! I loved the way she sunao-ed Manthara, Yamunabai ki kiske kehne pe kiya ye diye se ghee nikalne wala kaand. 

Nau saal ki bachhi se beimani se jeetna nahi hai mujhe. Questions will be more difficult now..

Khanderao apni dukh bhari daastan suna raha hai. Mere paas koi nahi tumhare paas Shivji hai! ðŸ˜Š they talking!good for them! They're friends now!! Yaayyyy!! ðŸ¥³

Dosti ki shart.. don't answer next two questions.. beda gark..🤪

Both Khanderao and Ahilya had their moment of truth, he's forever gonna be insecure of her being better than him and she can't help herself at that. ðŸ¤” 

Gautama was star today!! 

Bananai ka sawal🤣 kaankhajure k paanv kitne🤣

Edited by DelusionsOfNeha - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sree0796 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Today's episode was quite interesting in many fonts.

Today I again liked Gautama. She's an intriguing lady. Her biggest flaw is how she handles her children, she overpampers her son and is extremely strict and rude with her sunbai. Apart from the above flaws there's quite an interesting font in her character. Probably that's why malharrao lovers her so much, despite her flaws. 

Manthra ko daant khate dekh dil ko sukun mila😈

Sree0796 thumbnail

Aaj Banabai ko dekhkar

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sree0796

Today's episode was quite interesting in many fonts.

Today I again liked Gautama. She's an intriguing lady. Her biggest flaw is how she handles her children, she overpampers her son and is extremely strict and rude with her sunbai. Apart from the above flaws there's quite an interesting font in her character. Probably that's why malharrao lovers her so much, despite her flaws. 

Manthra ko daant khate dekh dil ko sukun mila😈

Bahot sukun mila ðŸ¤£ kisi din pitayi bhi honi chahiye inki.. nahi to koi kahi se gira de inhe laddoo ki tarah🤣🤣

Sree0796 thumbnail

Aaj khanderao ko dekhkar gussa bhi aaraha tha aur taras bhi.😡😭 His raw nerve is his father and his affection/attention. Only Malharrao can solve this issue, no one else can remove the deeply stemmed insecurity from Khanderao's mind. 

Bechari Ahilya ko dosti aur padhai ke beech mei sandwich hona padh raha hai. 

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Malharrao hi sab thik karega but Khanderao is also old enough to understand what's going on. How long is he going to stay in his insecurities. 

Ahilya ki bhi bali dedo ab ðŸ¥º

Sree0796 thumbnail
Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha

Malharrao hi sab thik karega but Khanderao is also old enough to understand what's going on. How long is he going to stay in his insecurities. 

Ahilya ki bhi bali dedo ab ðŸ¥º

Agar issi tarah usake aas-paas ke log usse bhadkate rahe (example-dwarka, manthara) aur usse badhava dete rahe, toh usski insecurity jaane se rahi

And as much as I have understood his character, he's a very weak person and very easily influenced. Not someone to reflect on his mistakes on his own or rectify it by himself. Unless someone directly/indirectly mirrors him like tukoji does, I don't think he will understand that the root cause of all his troubles is his insecurity from Ahilya.

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sree0796

Agar issi tarah usake aas-paas ke log usse bhadkate rahe (example-dwarka, manthara) aur usse badhava dete rahe, toh usski insecurity jaane se rahi

And as much as I have understood his character, he's a very weak person and very easily influenced. Not someone to reflect on his mistakes on his own or rectify it by himself. Unless someone directly/indirectly mirrors him like tukoji does, I don't think he will understand that the root cause of all his troubles is his insecurity from Ahilya.

True, Khanderao bahot kachhe kaan ka hai, koi bhi kuch bhi bolega aur wo maan lega. ðŸ¥º Malharrao and his momma dearest has to explain him properly. Pamper him but not at the cost of his maturity.

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail

Looks like CVs wale dekre h threads that criticized gautamabai ðŸ¤£devdutt patnaik dekra h 👀 👀 ðŸ¤£

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail

I'll be back bc I;m at work. ROFL 🤣 coming coming 😂 

Edited by Myrah_2020 - 2 years ago