Ishk Par Zor Nahin

Today's Sneak Peek - 31/05/2021

NormalGirl93 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Well, now this is for people who said "Ishqi should've given hints to Ahaan that Mayank did something wrong...but she didn't.. otherwise Ahaan would've reacted little sane"

But wait..see this and judge.

https://youtu.be/X6VFfhh9e-g

Edited by NormalGirl93 - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IO_OI thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

the more i see ahaan the more he makes me mad. lol

atleast i m happy, that i loved the right guy xD

i want to see now what the people defending ahaan have to say :> 

This man doesnt deserve her now. PERIOD.

Edited by IO_OI - 2 years ago
A_ChaoticSoul thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

They are butchering Ahaan's character for this stupid hate-revenge saga and to create void between the two. This will continue for some time I guess.

He's no mood to listen to her or believe her, as if he's stopped thinking reasonably about any damn thing. Anyway, already people are referring AVM as the most toxic Gul ML ever, don't know what impact this will make. 

Asking for his redemption track is a stupidity itself.

Edited by A_ChaoticSoul - 2 years ago
IO_OI thumbnail
Originally posted by: A_ChaoticSoul

They are butchering Ahaan's character for this stupid hate-revenge saga and to create void between the two. This will continue for some time I guess.

He's no mood to listen to her or believe her, as if he's stopped thinking reasonably about any damn thing. Anyway, already people are referring AVM as the most toxic Gul ML ever, don't know what impact this will make. 

true. its not even stupid, its hilarious. there shouldnt be any justification, redemption or normalisation of abstaining someone from basic human rights. Of taking their right to livlihood and of mentally harassing someone . there should only be indifference post this. its like, would sonu still fall in love with mayank? 

Edited by IO_OI - 2 years ago
indecisivegirlx thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

no redemption track should call for a love story between these two now -_- ahaan doesn't deserve ishqi no matter what he does. itv better stop normalizing toxic romanticism.

kartik is the only saving grace in the show <3

Piccadilly thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: A_ChaoticSoul

Its true tat now Ahaan is the worst male leads of Gul . Earlier I thought he was better from others bcause he isn’t manhandling Ishqi but now his character is butchered up to tat level tat it seems he is worst . Others were only manhandling but this guy is mentally harassing and torturing and what not. He looks and behaves sadist. Where is tat Ahaan who had certain mindset but still was mature and sensible and now he looks and behaves like a third rate creep. 

This guy had feelings for Ishqi but now I get it’s better they parted ways bcause this man has got nothing to give his woman other than harassment and torture . Before any relationship should happen Ahaan should learn the truth about his daadi and mom . Then only he will come to ground . Otherwise nowadays he is always in the sky and assuming himself to be god and punishing ppl whom he thinks is doing wrong 

Edited by Piccadilly - 2 years ago
jacinta_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Gul oh gul why does she always hv to ruin her ML.for once spared ahaan would be nice we would applaud her but no ahaan had to be MCP like arnav,asad,shivaay.why gul why🀦🀦

Tbh i wanted ishqaan and param akshita have beautiful chemistry but now im voting for ishqtik.kartik is a better partner for ishqi.atleast he would understand her and support her really....so pissed with this track now😑

ishqaanshivi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

They haven't kept one thing open for his redemption. Why was he the one to call the police?, why did they make Ishqi clarify with him? (He would still be a psycho but he would at least be in the dark about Mayank). Why doesn't he stop the police from taking her? Why don't they show him investigate after she makes claims about Mayank? There is no way these scenes can be interpreted differently and for some shocking change (low chance but I would be happy to be proved wrong). Some might say this is the only way to take the story forward but I disagree. I miss the cuteness and lightheartedness of this show πŸ˜­

IO_OI thumbnail
Originally posted by: jacinta_91

Gul oh gul why does she always hv to ruin her ML.for once spared ahaan would be nice we would applaud her but no ahaan had to be MCP like arnav,asad,shivaay.why gul why🀦🀦

Tbh i wanted ishqaan and param akshita have beautiful chemistry but now im voting for ishqtik.kartik is a better partner for ishqi.atleast he would understand her and support her really....so pissed with this track now😑

shivaay was still better than ahaan, worse but better lmao πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚. atleast he was there to support her thru mental torturing n not very consistent with hate 😭😭😭😭😭

jacinta_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: IO_OI

shivaay was still better than ahaan, worse but better lmao πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚. atleast he was there to support her thru mental torturing n not very consistent with hate 😭😭😭😭😭

But still what he did to force her to marry was wrong.he did threatened her to kill her brother so it doesn't justify him....i just hope ahaan doesnt go overboard with his dialogue barbad kardunga.i hope that idiotic sonu opens her mouth