Something special in that precap….pallu ka pallu..❤️

Posted: 2 years ago

I just loved it …The way he took care of PAllu’s pallu with his right hand…

He was very cautious!!! He took care that his hand or head doesn’t touches  to her other parts!!! This was very thoughtful and i loved it!

It says a lot…about this man

https://imgflip.com/gif/5bk2i0

Edited by dhara88 - 2 years ago

Absolutely True. And since Shivangi's also tall, he lifted her from ekdum knees ke paas se, no uncomfortableness of touching other areas.

Pallu toh kya proper sambhala, no dikkat to Shivangi also not to SaiKetan also.

Such a gentleman this guy is

Originally posted by SONIA441

Absolutely True. And since Shivangi's also tall, he lifted her from ekdum knees ke paas se, no uncomfortableness of touching other areas.

Pallu toh kya proper sambhala, no dikkat to Shivangi also not to SaiKetan also.

Such a gentleman this guy is

. Exactly!! He was very cautious!!! He took care that his hand or head doesn’t toches yo her other parts!!! This was very thoughtful and i loved it!

Edited by dhara88 - 2 years ago

Originally posted by dhara88

He was very cautious!!! He took care that his hand or head doesn’t touches  to her other parts!!! This was very thoughtful and i loved it!

I think its more of SAI then raghav .as he is a true gentleman .and yes no doubt no uncomfortable touching.....

Aaawww. This man is killing me..❤️❤️😍😍

He portrayed RR so well and he is such a nice actor amazing humanbeing too .

I wish he get all success in life.. AAMEEN..

*EMOTIONAL DOC*

It shows respect towards your fellow co actor ... esp female👏

During Sat episode lap sleeping scene Pallu bend to turn off light he move his head ...👍🏼

Originally posted by dhara88

Never gave much thought to it until you pointed it out. I was just gaping at how easily he threw her over his shoulder. 😆. True, he’s such a gentleman. More things to love about this guy. ❤️

I also noticed the way he bent low to pick her up from around her knees and his action with his right hand. I thought I was the only one. Not sure if the reason was only what you mentioned or because there was also an aesthetic element to the scene too so that the pallu doesn't get tangled and the shot doesn't look messy. I am sure Sai is a gentleman but the scene was clearly directed that way. It was also one of the cleanest lifts I've seen on ITV where her clothing didn't go out of place or need to be adjusted mid-shot. 

They are professionals and will act the way the script/director demands. The shower scene will debunk all this and let's see how that plays out because they are stuck to each other in that one. 😆

Edited by inlieu - 2 years ago

Thought to mention about it, glad someone posted it.. he is very cautious with her.. it will take some time but gradually they'll be comfortable with each other..

Originally posted by gayatherry88

Thought to mention about it, glad someone posted it.. he is very cautious with her.. it will take some time but gradually they'll be comfortable with each other..

You mean Raghav or Sai?

Originally posted by inlieu

You mean Raghav or Sai?

Sai.. of course on screen we see him as raghav.. even on lap scene, he moved his head while she switching off the lights.. when he lifted her on pool he make sure to hold her without making her uncomfortable..