Episode 65 Latest (spoilers) + precap (just now)

Posted: 2 years ago

Dear Forumwasis!

Today's episode is up on voot.

Going to have a look now.

If you all want, I can give updates here and open the floor for discussion.

Whoever doesn't want spoiler, please stay away!

- Niki

Brief spoilers:

Tejo's slate is wiped clean. That's what I liked best

She went and told everything to Jasso. Even begged her. Jasmine can never say her sister betrayed her. She herself gave the Chura to Tejo.

Rupi's heart attack finally came when Tejo refused. She obviously said yes after that.

Fateh too refused at first. Then got manipulated by the promise of keeping their respect that he gave.

No Fatejo scenes today. But loads of development.

Kal drama hoga 😈

Precap: Fateh finally agrees in front of all. He looks at Jasso, remembers her rejection and agrees. Tejo is made ready. Fateh is made to wear the pagdi. 

In between pheras, Jasmine runs to him saying he is hers. He throws her hand away, takes Tejo's hand and goes away.

Edited by mistofshadows - 2 years ago

Originally posted by mistofshadows

Dear Forumwasis!

- Niki

I hv seen go n hv a look u will enjoy...plz watch on TV too

Dear Forumwasis!

- Niki

Brief spoilers:

Tejo's slate is wiped clean. That's what I liked best

She went and told everything to Jasso. Even begged her. Jasmine can never say her sister betrayed her. She herself gave the Chura to Tejo.

Rupi's heart attack finally came when Tejo refused. She obviously said yes after that.

Fateh too refused at first. Then got manipulated by the promise of keeping their respect that he gave.

No Fatejo scenes today. But loads of development.

Kal drama hoga 😈

Thank you so much for the short update... ðŸ¤—

Jasso herself gave the chura to Tejo? Means technically, she asked her to get married to Fateh?

Means now she has no grounds to claim that Tejo betrayed her/snatched Fateh from her.

Amidst all this, I'm still wondering as to why did she come back in the mandap with that 'Fateh mera hai' dialogue... 🤔

Finally heart attack aa gaya Rupi ko? He had been keeping his hand on his heart for quite some time... lag hi raha tha ki aisa kuch hoga. 

Hmmm... So, that promise of keeping the family's respect came back to him.

And he agreed because of that... Interesting.

Wedding promo said 2nd June means kal abhi aur drama hona hai? 

Btw, did they give a fresh precap or are they just telecasting the wedding promo as the precap?

Yrrr aaj to Taras hi ataa raha mujhe on Fateh and Tejo ðŸ˜­

Kaise makhiyaan , unn dono ke agge pichhe izzat ka slogan lekar udh rahi thi ðŸ¤”

Hadh hai yrr , Fateh ko to rone ka bhi time ni diya akele mein , my poor Boi 💔 and Tejo ko kabhi uski space di hi nahi Kaneda waalon ne ðŸ˜ˆ

i really hope tomm. They ll give Fateh and Tejo chance to talk atleast to avoid any future drama 

Rupi was spot on  he was waiting for Tejo’s No and Satti is double dholki , ðŸ˜¡ One side accusing Fateh of cheating and lying and other side crocodile tears to convince 2nd daughter to marry him , whattt double standards 

P.s. if its not for Tejo , main Fateh ko mukka masr deti for even looking at the road that goes to Sandhu’s ka ghar , kyaa karoon my Fatejo heart 

Thanks for the brief update, Niki! ðŸ¤—

Good that Jass gave her Churra to Tejo smiley40 despite Tejo trying to convince her to marry Fateh after all that happen. In future, Jass can't blame Tejo for snatching her love Fateh from her.

I hope FaTejo get an opportunity to talk to each other smiley14 before their forced wedding. I want their friendship to be intact smiley19 Do not want Misunderstandings between them smiley18

Originally posted by Nikita_99503

Thank you so much for the short update... ðŸ¤—

Jasso herself gave the chura to Tejo? Means technically, she asked her to get married to Fateh?

Means now she has no grounds to claim that Tejo betrayed her/snatched Fateh from her.

Amidst all this, I'm still wondering as to why did she come back in the mandap with that 'Fateh mera hai' dialogue... 🤔

Finally heart attack aa gaya Rupi ko? He had been keeping his hand on his heart for quite some time... lag hi raha tha ki aisa kuch hoga. 

Hmmm... So, that promise of keeping the family's respect came back to him.

And he agreed because of that... Interesting.

Wedding promo said 2nd June means kal abhi aur drama hona hai? 

Btw, did they give a fresh precap or are they just telecasting the wedding promo as the precap?

She even told her that go get married to Fateh.

Her blessings and agreement is all there 😆

There is no way she can say Tejo betrayed her. That poor thing was begging her, saying that she ha never asked anything from her but today for her aake please go back to the mandap. But Jasso didn't care.

Precap isn't out yet. Probably after 7 pm telecast.

She even told her that go get married to Fateh.

Her blessings and agreement is all there 😆

There is no way she can say Tejo betrayed her. That poor thing was begging her, saying that she ha never asked anything from her but today for her aake please go back to the mandap. But Jasso didn't care.

Precap isn't out yet. Probably after 7 pm telecast.

Feeling bad for Tejo though... Last time she had to agree to get married to that fraud guy because of her family specifically their Canada obsession and this time she has to marry Fateh because of their reputation.

Khair, since she practically gave her "blessings" and agreement for Fatejo marriage, she has no grounds to say that Tejo betrayed her...

Bas I'm curious to know what caused her to come back in the mandap in the promo... 

Okay. So, they generally don't show precaps in the Voot premium episodes or what?

Hi Guys,

I just saw some clips of this episode on youtube, I am curious to know the ages of the 3 main characters. Is Tejo supposed to be older than Fateh and Jas? Or are Fateh and Tejo similar ages and Jas is quite young?

thanks ðŸ˜Š

Originally posted by ishqaanshivi

Hi Guys,

I just saw some clips of this episode on youtube, I am curious to know the ages of the 3 main characters. Is Tejo supposed to be older than Fateh and Jas? Or are Fateh and Tejo similar ages and Jas is quite young?

thanks ðŸ˜Š

Tejo is a lecturer and Fateh is a National Level Boxer. I think it's safe to say that both are of similar ages since they are not students while Jasso is still a student in the college (that's for sure as there was an episode where she was in the classroom)

Apart from this I have no clue.

Originally posted by Nikita_99503

Feeling bad for Tejo though... Last time she had to agree to get married to that fraud guy because of her family specifically their Canada obsession and this time she has to marry Fateh because of their reputation.

Khair, since she practically gave her "blessings" and agreement for Fatejo marriage, she has no grounds to say that Tejo betrayed her...

Bas I'm curious to know what caused her to come back in the mandap in the promo... 

Okay. So, they generally don't show precaps in the Voot premium episodes or what?

They update the precap after the TV telecast.