Frequent Posters

TheMinion thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

Edited by TheMinion - 2 years ago
shiva02 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Hmm I understand its a wise decision but I cant help being greedy for one or two pics once in a while

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

While it is a noble thought, how realistic is it? It will take at least 10-12 years before their daughter can make that choice. Assuming they will be out and about with their daughter, I am sure pictures will be leaked, like in case of Aishwarya who tried her best to keep Aaradhya away from limelight and even succeeded for a year but eventually the paps caught the baby's face at an airport.

Virat Kohli reveals why he and Anushka Sharma have not exposed their daughter Vamika to social media 

desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I'm the same way.  I won't post pics of my kiddos on social media.  The ones I do post are of the back of their head or obscured angle.  I agree with virat  and anushka,  they owe no one pics of their kid 

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

They sound so anal, do they plan to cover her face when shes able to walk on her own? 

TrollikaDevi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

It's a good decision but I think they're sitting on it to raise the anticipation until a great deal comes along.  Like Brangelina's baby and the cover of whatever magazine that was.  

K.Ahm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Maybe they’ll go Rani/Adi way or Akshay/Twinkle

While Ranis kid is invisible there’s not a lot of pic of Akshays daughter as well.