Shaurya Aur Anokhi Ki Kahani

SAAKK|Episode Discussion Thread #66

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

https://i.imgur.com/dJj9STS.jpg

Please abide by the India-Forums Rules for peaceful discussions. No bashing of actors allowed!!

Please note that this is not a common EDT where you can discuss any shows. It is forum specific and only SAAKK episodes can be discussed here. It has come to our attention that few members who are new to this forum are posting other show stuffs. I will be personally PM'ing them who are breaching this rule. Next time onwards please use Hindi TV forum to discuss other shows if you wish to.

EDT open for discussion.

SAAKK DT

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

https://i.imgur.com/XuUoZfH.gif

EDT #1                          EDT #31                          EDT #61

EDT #2                          EDT #32                          EDT #62

EDT #3                          EDT #33                          EDT #63

EDT #4                          EDT #34                          EDT #64

EDT #5                          EDT #35                           EDT #65

EDT #6                          EDT #36

EDT #7                          EDT #37    

EDT #8                          EDT #38

EDT #9                          EDT #39

EDT #10                        EDT #40

EDT #11                        EDT #41

EDT #12                        EDT #42 

EDT #13                        EDT #43 

EDT #14                        EDT #44 

EDT #15                        EDT #45

EDT #16                        EDT #46 

EDT #17                        EDT #47

EDT #18                        EDT #48

EDT #19                        EDT #49 

EDT #20                        EDT #50 

EDT #21                        EDT #51 

EDT #22                        EDT #52 

EDT #23                        EDT #53

EDT #24                        EDT #54

EDT #25                        EDT #55

EDT #26                        EDT #56

EDT #27                        EDT #57

EDT #28                        EDT #58 

EDT #29                        EDT #59 

EDT #30                        EDT #60

Edited by Namita-M - 2 years ago
Tashaf_arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

"Mousam to awesome ho gaya hai ab tum bhi thodi meherbani kar do please"- shauyra

Is line ke bare me kya khayal hai sab ke kun si meherbani ki baat kar raha tha shauyra🤭

Edited by Tashaf_arshi - 2 years ago
wamavasant thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Tashaf_arshi

"Mousam to awesome ho gaya hai ab tum bhi thodi meherbani kar do please"- shauyra

Is lien ke bare me kya khayal hai sab ke kun si meherbani ki baat kar raha tha shauyra🤭

Koi khayal nhi hai 

Wo raat ka scene banane ka soch rha hoga or uska scene bigadne upshaguni mangetar aa gyi 🤣

mallukumari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Is lien ke bare me kya khayal hai sab ke kun si meherbani ki baat kar raha tha shauyra🤭

In plain speak it's probably to give him a chance. But that might also be taking advantage of the romantic baarish to romance his wife. That man needs no encouragement!

mallukumari thumbnail

Me in red!

In CVs we trust is going to be my mantra from now on. The pacing of this show always surprises me!

🙌👏👏Absolutely.. I think we should put our trust and faith in the CVs.. again, no filler scenes, not on thing felt unnecessary.

Righttttttttt. I though we'd get a usual Monday episode where they're just going to build up for the week, since Saturday wasn't a cliffhanger. 

1. Babli shared her Vineet issues with Ahir.....thank god he's going to be competent at this job. 

2. I feel bad for Ahir. But he's collateral damage for the sake of ShaKhi.

😭 I’ll make peace with that. Koi isko jaldi ek aur humsafar dhoondo yaar! 

3. Kanchan was almost smart for a few seconds, getting that phone unlocked. If I were to be breaking into someone's phone, I would be hiding in the bathroom, not in the hallway where anyone could walk through. 

😅 that’s basic rule-breaking 101 no?! Also, I was low key having a panic attack when Shaurya was talking to her in the hallway. Both of them need a knock on their heads. Shaurya , it’s your BM who has scanner vision not Anokhi! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

These guys clearly haven't been fed the manual. Who talks in hallways? Y'all don't have bedrooms? Offices with doors that lock? The Sab mansion is huge but the only place that's a fortress is Devi's room. 
4. So Shaurya is waiting until Anokhi knows the truth, to put Shagun in her place. I can be patient then. But I want a proper lambasting!! Shagun has no pride, following him to Delhi, when he clearly doesn't want her there. 

🤪🤪🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️😒 No comments! I have nothing left to say that hasn’t already been said about this whole situation and Shagun! 

5. I don't even know where to start when it comes to ShaKhi. I love all things Shaurya currently. Just everything. He took her phone. Then put it back. Told the driver to leave her behind. Joked about driving her with a "Just Married" sign on his car. Called to admonish a driver in the most hysterical, dramatic way. Charmed his wife into the car. He used the term humsafar(it didn't irritate me like it did with Ahir). Promised her saath janam ka saathiya. Also told her he loved her repeatedly. Someone really has to do that count. Today he said it three times in one sentence. 

Ayyy you counted the ILUs 😍😍 Shaurya is  breaking barriers as the  ideal guy who always wanted to marry and be a husband.😍  Again usually these are FL vibes no?! 😂 I loved all the Shakhi scenes..

My Shaurya is the cutest! Yes, he does sound like that's what he's wanted his whole life. And now he's getting a chance to be the "ideal husband". Great way to turn the tables on the age old idea that women should want to be "ideal wife". 

6. Baarish is here! Give me my dance tomorrow!

Precap: Sooooo confused by the timeline. Do they spend the night together and Shagun comes the next day?? Which doesn't make sense since she's on the road already. Does she go to Delhi, discover he's not there and drive back??? Soooooooo confused. 

So let's say she sees them, hears the 'married' news, and is not going to mess all this up. Instead of exposing the engagement news, she's going to pull something because she looks desperate. 

Dude post recap, I am so confused on the sequencing. Like Wama pointed , the romance could already done and dusted and then enters Shagun! 😭But my poor heart wants more! I was so hoping for a SHAKHI heart to heart talk! I want Shagun to hear and runaway  .. let them have some Us time.  

I think I've talked myself in circles trying to figure out the sequence........and now I give up! I can't wait for tomorrow!!!!Give me my rain romance!!!

Edited by mallukumari - 2 years ago
AK_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Is line ke bare me kya khayal hai sab ke kun si meherbani ki baat kar raha tha shauyra🤭

We know what we know 😏

rumi_dee thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mallukumari

Me in red!

In CVs we trust is going to be my mantra from now on. The pacing of this show always surprises me!

🙌👏👏Absolutely.. I think we should put our trust and faith in the CVs.. again, no filler scenes, not on thing felt unnecessary.

Righttttttttt. I though we'd get a usual Monday episode where they're just going to build up for the week, since Saturday wasn't a cliffhanger. 

1. Babli shared her Vineet issues with Ahir.....thank god he's going to be competent at this job. 

2. I feel bad for Ahir. But he's collateral damage for the sake of ShaKhi.

😭 I’ll make peace with that. Koi isko jaldi ek aur humsafar dhoondo yaar! 

3. Kanchan was almost smart for a few seconds, getting that phone unlocked. If I were to be breaking into someone's phone, I would be hiding in the bathroom, not in the hallway where anyone could walk through. 

😅 that’s basic rule-breaking 101 no?! Also, I was low key having a panic attack when Shaurya was talking to her in the hallway. Both of them need a knock on their heads. Shaurya , it’s your BM who has scanner vision not Anokhi! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

These guys clearly haven't been fed the manual. Who talks in hallways? Y'all don't have bedrooms? Offices with doors that lock? The Sab mansion is huge but the only place that's a fortress is Devi's room. 
4. So Shaurya is waiting until Anokhi knows the truth, to put Shagun in her place. I can be patient then. But I want a proper lambasting!! Shagun has no pride, following him to Delhi, when he clearly doesn't want her there. 

🤪🤪🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️😒 No comments! I have nothing left to say that hasn’t already been said about this whole situation and Shagun! 

5. I don't even know where to start when it comes to ShaKhi. I love all things Shaurya currently. Just everything. He took her phone. Then put it back. Told the driver to leave her behind. Joked about driving her with a "Just Married" sign on his car. Called to admonish a driver in the most hysterical, dramatic way. Charmed his wife into the car. He used the term humsafar(it didn't irritate me like it did with Ahir). Promised her saath janam ka saathiya. Also told her he loved her repeatedly. Someone really has to do that count. Today he said it three times in one sentence. 

Ayyy you counted the ILUs 😍😍 Shaurya is  breaking barriers as the  ideal guy who always wanted to marry and be a husband.😍  Again usually these are FL vibes no?! 😂 I loved all the Shakhi scenes..

My Shaurya is the cutest! Yes, he does sound like that's what he's wanted his whole life. And now he's getting a chance to be the "ideal husband". Great way to turn the tables on the age old idea that women should want to be "ideal wife". 

6. Baarish is here! Give me my dance tomorrow!

Precap: Sooooo confused by the timeline. Do they spend the night together and Shagun comes the next day?? Which doesn't make sense since she's on the road already. Does she go to Delhi, discover he's not there and drive back??? Soooooooo confused. 

So let's say she sees them, hears the 'married' news, and is not going to mess all this up. Instead of exposing the engagement news, she's going to pull something because she looks desperate. 

Dude post recap, I am so confused on the sequencing. Like Wama pointed , the romance could already done and dusted and then enters Shagun! 😭But my poor heart wants more! I was so hoping for a SHAKHI heart to heart talk! I want Shagun to hear and runaway  .. let them have some Us time.  

I think I've talked myself in circles trying to figure out the sequence........and now I give up! I can't wait for tomorrow!!!!Give me my rain romance!!!

After watching the precap again.. I am cautiously being hopeful that the romance happens after this Tum confrontation.. Anokhi says “ in this baarish and toofan how can we get there?” Which means they didn’t get drenched/ wet fully enough ( No double entendres here 🙄😝) for our delicate flower to catch a cold and sleep with the  blanket on Anokhi’s lap. This is what I’m hoping! I might be completely wrong .

Anyway baad mein Shagun might run to cry to her BM. In the BTS clip of Swardha’s I could hear Deba saying “traffic jam” and “u-turn “ on the phone. So I think she found from the driver that it was in fact Shaurya who asked him not to wait for her.  

Phew.. one Precap.. so many feelings and conclusions ..🤪🤪 we will soon need a Saakk mental institution 

mallukumari thumbnail

Originally posted by: rumi_dee

After watching the precap again.. I am cautiously being hopeful that the romance happens after this Tum confrontation.. Anokhi says “ in this baarish and toofan how can we get there?” Which means they didn’t get drenched/ wet fully enough ( No double entendres here 🙄😝) for our delicate flower to catch a cold and sleep with the  blanket on Anokhi’s lap. This is what I’m hoping! I might be completely wrong .

Anyway baad mein Shagun might run to cry to her BM. In the BTS clip of Swardha’s I could hear Deba saying “traffic jam” and “u-turn “ on the phone. So I think she found from the driver that it was in fact Shaurya who asked him not to wait for her.  

Phew.. one Precap.. so many feelings and conclusions ..🤪🤪 we will soon need a Saakk mental institution 

You know how I hated the Swarda BTS that showed Shagun there. But after watching the precap, it makes me think that she's there early....there's light behind her. She only hears the part about a wedding and not the "maang bhari" part. My assumption is that she'll assume that Shaurya is proposing to Anokhi. She'll leave and cry to Devi to expedite everything. All of the speed of planning will make chilled out Shaurya start to panic and it will make Shaurya confess to the wedding.(I hope Devi has a real heart attack hearing it)

Anokhi will be pissed at Shaurya for having the driver leave her behind and throw some harsh criticisms at him. That will hurt him and make him frustrated that she doesn't trust him. Somehow we get to them fighting and romancing. After the makeup, they will fall asleep in each other's arms with so much sukoon!

rumi_dee thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mallukumari

You know how I hated the Swarda BTS that showed Shagun there. But after watching the precap, it makes me think that she's there early....there's light behind her. She only hears the part about a wedding and not the "maang bhari" part. My assumption is that she'll assume that Shaurya is proposing to Anokhi. She'll leave and cry to Devi to expedite everything. All of the speed of planning will make chilled out Shaurya start to panic and it will make Shaurya confess to the wedding.(I hope Devi has a real heart attack hearing it)

Anokhi will be pissed at Shaurya for having the driver leave her behind and throw some harsh criticisms at him. That will hurt him and make him frustrated that she doesn't trust him. Somehow we get to them fighting and romancing. After the makeup, they will fall asleep in each other's arms with so much sukoon!

True true! Haha I just watched KVs interview, and he says the story ahead has lots of unexpected stuff , that he himself found surprising. So I’m not at all sure with any of these predictions. Me to the next episode ..”Come as you are” 😂😂