What bakwas, Anupama will always be Kinjal’s saas

soapwatcher1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

I don’t get the constant repetitious nonsense about Kavya becoming Kinjal’s Saas now and Anupama losing that status for lack of a better word. Anupama is and always will be Toshu’s mom and so will remain as Kinjal’s saas whether Vanraj marries again or not. The relationship between Anupama and Toshu can never be erased and likewise her position as Kinjal’s saas.

Kavya can rant all she wants about being Kinjal’s saas for life (ludicrous claim), but she will only become the step mother of Toshu and hence Kinjal’s step mother in law.

What are the writers thinking? Rakhi Dave can worry all she wants because Kavya is going to live in the same house as Kinjal. But to say Anupama (Friday’s episode) will no longer be Kinjal’s mil so she has to side with Kavya makes zero sense. And Kavya’s boast today of becoming Kinjal’s saas sounded insanely idiotic. 

Writers, please do not belittle Anupama’s position as mother, not calling her Kinjal’s saas is stripping Anupama of her right to be Toshu’s mother and that is not kosher even for the sake of this story. 

As for Kavya’s threat to Vanraj that was ridiculous as well. If the man is afraid of Kavya and wants to marry her because of her threat, more fool he and he deserves the hell that awaits him with Kavya as his wife. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

I think wrier want to tell ki jub    anupama ka  vanraj se divorce ho gaya to woh rakhi ki samdhan nahin rahi 

But yes  anupama  toshu ki mother hai to  anupama will be always kinjal mother in law Even after divorce 

Here according to writer  dictionary samdhan mean one who is wife of samdhi ji 

but  actual samdhan mean child mother in law 

Samdhi mean  child father in law

Edit

Edited by surabhi01 - 2 years ago
neo7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Totally agree.

Kabya has gone insane.

Dara dhamka ke shaadi karna chahti hai.

Vanraj deserve karta hai, bada Anu ko dara dhamka ke rakhta tha na.

Both vanraj and Kavya ka koi kaam nahi hota bina Anupamaa ke, ek ko shaadi rokne ke liye Anu ki help chahiye, ek ko shaadi karne ke liye Anupamaa ki help chahiye. Anupamaa ne sahi kaha, dono ek jaise hi hai.

I so wanted the wedding to happen so that Vanraj suffers, but looking at Kavya's pagalpan and desperation, now I so don't want the marriage to happen, just bcoz she has been unnecessarily targetting Anupamaa.

Rohil.ban12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: neo7

Totally agree.

Kabya has gone insane.

Both vanraj and Kavya ka koi kaam nahi hota bina Anupamaa ke, ek ko shaadi rokne ke liye Anu ki help chahiye, ek ko shaadi karne ke liye Anupamaa ki help chahiye. Anupamaa ne sahi kaha, dono ek jaise hi hai.

I so wanted the wedding to happen so that Vanraj suffers, but looking at Kavya's pagalpan and desperation, now I so don't want the marriage to happen, just bcoz she has been unnecessarily targetting Anupamaa.

Seeing the precap, somehow I have a feeling that when Anupama will find Vanraj, he will put a condition or request her to comeback to house to take care of everyone and only then he will get married. Because his tension is his family and if Anupama is there then he can easily get married. He want both things i.e. to get romantically involved with Kavya and Anupama to take care of his family.

soapwatcher1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: surabhi01

I think wrier want to tell ki jub    anupama ka  vanraj se divorce ho gaya to woh rakhi ki samdhan nahin rahi 

But yes  anupama  toshu ki mother hai to  anupama will be always kinjal mother in law Even after divorce 

Here according to writer  dictionary samdhan mean one who is wife of samdhi ji 

but  actual samdhan mean child mother in law 

Samdhi mean  child father in law

Edit

You are right, to the writers, wife of samdhiji alone is samdhan. All relationships center only around the male figure, Vanraj Shah. Piteous as he already is so conceited. I do not want him to marry Kavya, keeping fingers crossed. 

soapwatcher1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: neo7

Totally agree.

Kabya has gone insane.

Yeah, totally crazy that Kavya decks up and wants Anupama to admire her and feel jealous. Makes me wonder if Kavya really loves Vanraj or just wants the attention and importance of being needed by all like Anupama is. 
The girl appears more than a tad unhinged, she will lead Vanraj a merry dance if he is fool enough to wed her. 

soapwatcher1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rohil.ban12

Seeing the precap, somehow I have a feeling that when Anupama will find Vanraj, he will put a condition or request her to comeback to house to take care of everyone and only then he will get married. Because his tension is his family and if Anupama is there then he can easily get married. He want both things i.e. to get romantically involved with Kavya and Anupama to take care of his family.

My fear exactly :( that Anupama will come running back because of Kavya’s empty threat of calling the cops. On what basis? That the family has kidnapped an unwilling grown hulk of a man who is running scared of marrying a crazy loon? Why can’t Anupama call Kavya’s bluff? She has nothing to do with Vanraj anymore. And if Kavya does call the cops, the cops can do their pooch thaach and realize Vanraj ran away because he is not interested in wedding Krazy Kavya. 

Instead Anupama will lecture Vanraj into marrying Kavya and force everyone to attend the ignominious ceremony and then get blamed by Ba and Vanraj when things go wrong and Kavya plays havoc in their lives. Vanraj will repeat the litany that all his problems are because of Anupama pressuring him to marry Kavya and Ba will agree and add Anupama had no business doing that since she is no longer part of the family. The Mahaan Anupama will bravely wipe her tears and get ready to save the world aka her family from Kavya and in the process concert Kavya into an Angel.  

sweet_tania thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Baa + vanraj is selfish + Hypocrites but not psycho like kavya

In the anupama serial only kavya character is psycho + mad .

I have no words for kavya the way she is forcing herself on those 3 children who is still in trauma of parent's divorce. The way she brought dresses for children, going to anupama to show her bridal look is pure psychoness + madness + force. Neither anupama nor children deserves this. 

I don't get it why those 3 children want to stay with their father's second wife ??? when they have their own loving mother. I mean nobody likes to stay with father who brings evil psycho step mother.

Regarding mother in law stuffs, bunch of dumb characters can't change the fact that husband's own mother is only mother in law for any married woman and rest are just STEP relatives. 

sweet_tania thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Kal ko anupama dusri shaddi karegi to kya anupama ka husband rakhi ka samdhi kehlayega??! Or kinjal ka sasur kehlayega??! smiley36