Barrister Babu

Game of the Week: what do you like / dislike in BB😊😡

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

FRIENDS/BBIANS/RUDHITA FANS

COME COME COME        

Separator house mice Animated Gifs 

Dear friends lets play a game on like/dislike anything to do with BB tracks, ML/FL ,Characters              

BB you can either like or dislike           Image Divider Flame Red Gif Animal Jam Clans Wiki Fandom Chicken Animated  Dividers - LowGif

The game is this

@ I loved Bondita when she ran after the bullock cart and stole the Rasagulla handi of the marriage party her look with two plaitssmiley36

@I disliked mami when she agreed to get Bondita married to an old sick man for moneysmiley7

@I loved Anirudh when he goes to HM to save Bondita

@I love the way how Bihari scratches his head when KSJ pulls him upsmiley36

@ I liked the way how Sauamini says issh and becomes shy in the initial episodessmiley1

u can post on any one/any track you like dislike and as many posts as you want smiley1 

Separator house mice Animated Gifs

and so on this is a chance to remember all the good and bad tracks of  Barrister Babu Image

Tags: BilliCat &Sutapasima

Edited by Viswasruti - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mprvn36 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

I liked Bonditha when she fearlessly confronted Bhatuk principal to convince him for Bhatuk mistake😍 That's my ever green favourite scene. Principal was plucking his hair once she leftπŸ™†

Viswasruti thumbnail

Ever lovely moment in this serial is -- Bondita and Ani's nariyal cell conversation scenes! πŸ˜ƒ

Avyakta thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I loved Anirudh taking care of Bondita in her first  Menstruation episode. 

Nish27 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

The best scene which literally marked the beginning of anidita.. Was the marriage sequence and the post marriage rituals

Anirudh saying:- chaya toh sirf roshni mein saath deti hai

Par mai anirudh roy chaudhary andhkaar mein bhi iska saath dunga

Literally gives me goosebumps whenever I see that scene

Overall I love all the scenes till today... Except anirudh's second marriage... Everything was pure and perfect

ARoadLessWalked thumbnail

Favorite scene is during the bedwetting track when Bondita throws haldi on Anirudh's hand and explains to him to get his cut hand treated, because how could he get the solution to her problem f he couldn't treat himself

Edited by jdr_26 - 2 years ago
Sutapasima thumbnail

I love the little girl with the long long  hair ... she is so cute . She can act much better than many grown up actors n actresses .

BTW Putija I love those cute mice stuffed in teacups ..❀️  

ARoadLessWalked thumbnail

The first time Anirudh saw Bondita doing tarks in front of the villagers and silencing them, impressing him

Edited by jdr_26 - 2 years ago
Viswasruti thumbnail

Bondita's acting in every emotionally charged up scenes , she excelled many veterans with her acting prowess. πŸ€— Rare Gem in acting.  

Itsmesabah thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

I like the scene where Anirudh is trying to teach Bondita yoga and asks her to wear Batuks clothes but she refuses thinking girls don’t wear boys clothes. Seeing Anirudh adamant she gets her sari for him thinking he would drop the idea but Anirudh wears it..

Edited by Itsmesabah - 2 years ago