DevAkshi/ShaRica AT#12 - Dev and Sonakshi's journey to happiness - Page 6

Posted: 2 years ago

Hello everyone smiley31   Tiara here. I used to follow S1 and S2 of KRPKAB. Excited for the first episode of S3. smiley10 I am glad to see Shaheer and Erica essaying the roles of Dev and Sonakshi once again in season 3. I hope the story is as exciting and fresh as promised. Looking forward. 😆

Originally posted by tournesol

Hello everyone smiley31   Tiara here. I used to follow S1 and S2 of KRPKAB. Excited for the first episode of S3. smiley10 I am glad to see Shaheer and Erica essaying the roles of Dev and Sonakshi once again in season 3. I hope the story is as exciting and fresh as promised. Looking forward. 😆

Hi Tiara welcome here

I also have high hopes from the story 

Originally posted by priya185

Hi Tiara welcome here

I also have high hopes from the story 

Thank you Priya 😳

Yes, hopefully we won't be dissappointed, 😆

shubh is cute but naughty nice to see his scenes with erica.

soha wants parantha instead of pawa and said dev would help with volcano project better than sona. soha had a mini-fight with mum. their making up scene was sweet. sona told her a fairytale I liked the part where sona said the mum will come to save her that is different from the norm.  

dev was sweet wanting to eat pawa that sona made. he seems very busy with work. when sona called him to come home to look after the children he went to the hospital instead.