DevAkshi/ShaRica AT#12 - Dev and Sonakshi's journey to happiness - Page 3

Posted: 2 years ago

U r here😲 u gonna watch the show?

Originally posted by Su94

I came to this AT thinking I might find posts on the new ShaRica/Devakshi BTS. My bestie-your bestie wala. I was on Twitter the whole day(as I don't have Insta) and everyone's having a ball and I thought people might be discussing it here. But nah..

Also thought Shaheer unintentionally photobombing Erica's fan pic might make it here. 

Yes even I was expecting that. So many photos were also coming out with their new looks. But I think most people still don't know we got back the forum. Slowly everyone will join.

Originally posted by SoniRSippu21

U r here😲 u gonna watch the show?

DevAkshi is my fav❤️

Originally posted by Su94

I came to this AT thinking I might find posts on the new ShaRica/Devakshi BTS. My bestie-your bestie wala. I was on Twitter the whole day(as I don't have Insta) and everyone's having a ball and I thought people might be discussing it here. But nah..

Also thought Shaheer unintentionally photobombing Erica's fan pic might make it here. 

i liked the dances and bike ride one

The show has not started yet

You can start discussing them 😉

Erica IF article

In spite of a tight shoot schedule on hand, Erica and the cast and crew ensured they took in every bit of the beautiful location to unwind and rejuvenate themselves at the end of the day. She said, "Usually, shooting on sets means eventually packing up and heading home, but the fun part about our recent outdoor schedule was that everybody got a better chance to bond with each other and create amazing memories. We would all have lunch and dinner together, sit on the balcony between shots to enjoy the beautiful view that we were lucky to have!''

She added, ''While it was hot and humid the rains used to help us beat the heat. At times we would take a walk around the tea gardens and even ride our bicycles through them. On one of the days, we visited the local market to eat momos and shop for essentials. Post our outdoor schedule, a few of us even ventured up to the Sourenee mountains to spend a day there which was surreal! Overall, this outdoor shoot was refreshing and a much-needed visit outside of the city to catch up on all that was lost in the last few months.''

The first few promos of the show have been well-received and as per the reports, the show is likely to go on-air sometime in mid-July.

Hi everyone ...m new to krpkab forum .. but am the fan of sonakshi from season 1... and surprised to see forum .. Intro of this At superb Priya 👌

Originally posted by div19

Hi everyone ...m new to krpkab forum .. but am the fan of sonakshi from season 1... and surprised to see forum .. Intro of this At superb Priya 👌

hi div good to see you here

I also liked sona in season 1. The story in season 1 was amazing 

I hope this season is good 🤞🏼

I am glad you liked the intro

Edited by priya185 - 2 years ago

https://twitter.com/Kriti_SNS/status/1409875512202309644?s=09

All I've done is obsessively stare at this Devakshi pic. Like a freak.

Edited by Su94 - 2 years ago