ShiVi Drabble ft. Dhara - Jealousy

Posted: 2 years ago

This is something that was written just for the purpose of gaining satisfaction by making Dhara jealous of Raavi becoming more important to Shiva.😆 It is just for fun and is very random. I wrote this together with Sakshi aka Sakmen who like me wanted to make Dhara burn in jealousy🤣. I hope you'll enjoy reading this piece

-||jealousy||-

Shiva was hell tired and extremely hungry after working the whole day. All he wanted at that moment was something delicious to eat and the comfort of his wife's arms. A smile formed on his face at the thought of Raavi, never had he thought that he would fall in love with his chipkali.

Stepping inside the house, Shiva found Dhara sitting on the sofa chair, still awake, "Bhabhi aap abhi tak jaag rahe ho?"

"Haan woh tujhe ghar aane mein der ho gayi, tujhe bhook lagi ho gi na. Aurr baccha agar bhookha ho toh maa ko neend aa sakti hai kya? Chal tere liye khana paros deti hoon." replied Dhara with a motherly smile on her face.

"Lekin bhabhi aapko aisa karne ki zaroorat nahi. Raavi hai na." said Shiva.

Dhara's face turned ugly at the mention of Raavi. Lately, Shiva had been paying a lot of attention to his wife than her, his bhabhi maa, "Lekin woh toh so gayi na. Issilye maine -"

Shiva didn't let her complete the sentence, "Woh so nahi rahi ho gi bhabhi. Main jaanta hoon usse, in fact usne khud bhi khaana nahi khaya ho ga."

Dhara was about to say something but was interrupted by Raavi's arrival. Shiva's smiled widened the moment he saw Raavi, "Aap so jao bhabhi. Raavi mujhe khaana khila degi."

Raavi walking towards Shiva hears him speak and agreeing to him tells Dhara, "Haan di, aap iski tension lena chhod do, iss bhoothnath ko khana mai khila dungi."

Dhara about to say something,  "Raavi par mai-"

When Raavi not paying attention to her, turns to Shiva, giving him a soft punch in his stomach, "Itni der laga di aane mein, mai kab se tera wait kar rahi hu, bhookh ke maare jaan nikal rahi hai meri."

Shiva puts his arm across her shoulder and pulls her closer, "Tujhe bhooka rakh ke pareshaan karne mein jo maza aata hai woh aur kahin nahi" he chuckled.

An annoyed Raavi pouted and said, "Agar aaj ka mazaa pura ho gaya ho toh ja jaake fresh ho jaa mai khana lagati hu." 

They have their regular banter oblivious to the fact that Dhara is still standing there, with her face hung.

Shiva goes to his room to freshen up and then straight to the kitchen to his chipkali, who's waiting there for him, with all his favorite dishes. They both feed each other. 

Dhara observes all this from a distance, a part of her happy that they both are so much in love and the other part disheartening that her baccha didn't even look at her once after he put his eyes on his beloved wife. With tears in her eyes, she goes back to her room.

The next morning, Dhara prepared all of Shiva's favorite dishes, hoping to hear some praise from her baccha. She did most of the cooking, Rishita didn't cook anything while Raavi prepared some karele ki sabzi and shrikhand for dessert. Dhara couldn't stop the smirk curving on her lips because both the dishes that Raavi prepared were the ones that Shiva hated the most.

Her Shiva will definitely not eat those things and only eat the food she prepared. But her hopes shattered when during breakfast, she saw Shiva only eating Raavi's karele ki sabzi with the chapattis and an overloaded bowl of shrikhand.

Dhara couldn't help but ask, "Shiva, tujhe toh karela aurr shrikhand pasand nahi thha na, phhir aa tu yeh.."

Shiva chewed on his food first before replying, "Bhabhi yeh sab iss chipkali ki wajah se hai! Iski banayi hui karele ki sabzi kadvi nahi lagti, in fact, bohot tasty hai! Aurr isko khud shrikhand pasand hai, toh jab khud khaati thhi mujhe bhi khila deti thhi, aur ab mujhe pasand aane laga hai shrikhand." he spoke without thinking as he was too focused on his food.

While everybody began teasing Shiva and Raavi about this, two women turned red for different reasons. Raavi's face was red because she was blushing, while Dhara's face was red because she was angry!

We just hope that you enjoyed reading this🤣🤣

Okay, bye bye!🤣🤣

Again, this drabble was written just for fun and self-satisfaction.🤣

Don't be mad at us, okay?!🤗🤣

Reaction ke saath kuch words comment ke bhi kar do!🤣😆

Hahah .... Too good ... Why u guys didn't take my suggestion where Dhara turns evil , tries to kill Raavi and is finally jailed . Anita marries Gaumbi . Happy family 😂❤️. Next fic ispe chahiye ...

Originally posted by mahajanaish

Hahah .... Too good ... Why u guys didn't take my suggestion where Dhara turns evil , tries to kill Raavi and is finally jailed . Anita marries Gaumbi . Happy family 😂❤️. Next fic ispe chahiye ...

Will do🤣 The title be like - "Ekta's New Vamp - Dhara!"🤣

This was so much fun😂😂

I just wanted to see dhara's face hung in jealousy of shiva choosing raavi over her because why not?🤣

We are all fed up of the G2D ki bhakti by the pandya boys and want it to end.. Bhavna and I came up with this random drabble. 

Hope you all like it, and give us your feedbacks😆

Originally posted by Sakmen

This was so much fun😂😂

I just wanted to see dhara's face hung in jealousy of shiva choosing raavi over her because why not?🤣

We are all fed up of the G2D ki bhakti by the pandya boys and want it to end.. Bhavna and I came up with this random drabble. 

Hope you all like it, and give us your feedbacks😆

And just for those who don't know who G2D is, it is Dhara's new nickname - Great Goddess Dhara🤣😆

Thank you Bhavna for compiling it and posting it on behalf of both of us ❤❤

I'm unable to tag you here for some unknown reason 🙈

Edited by Sakmen - 2 years ago
Originally posted by Sakmen

Thank you Bhavna for compiling it and posting it on behalf of both of us ❤❤

I'm unable to tag you here for some unknown reason 🙈

It's okay! I got the notification anyway🤣

This felt soo good while reading.

For now Dhara is annoying so I liked her being upset☺️