Pakhi n ninad should make an awesome couple

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 2 years ago

To get back at ashwini n Sai .. pakhi should get involved with ninad .. she’s always defending him .. and ninad hates ashwini .. 

they get involved.. because pakhi wants to trap virat .. she will say leave Sai .. otherwise your parents marriage will break ..  

and she will get pregnant with ninad baby .. and say that belongs to virat .. virat to save aayi will keep quiet .. 

Edited by msin - 2 years ago

🤣🤣

Pakhi want to become virat's wife , u r making her his step mom.

Originally posted by msin

To get back at ashwini n Sai .. pakhi should get involved with ninad .. she’s always defending him .. and ninad hates ashwini .. 

they get involved.. because pakhi wants to trap virat .. she will say leave Sai .. otherwise your parents marriage will break ..  

and she will get pregnant with ninad baby .. and say that belongs to virat .. virat to save aayi will keep quiet .. 

OH. MY. GOD. 

Originally posted by Fruitcustard_9

🤣🤣

Pakhi want to become virat's wife , u r making her his step mom.

Pakhi’s digressions are so much ..,even though Sai n virat have both told her to stay away from their room .. but she still finds a way back in .. her defence of badi mami n ninad mama.. makes me think .. they will bring back samrat I am sure .. but ninad ashwini marriage has a lot of baggage ..