Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anamika2121 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Episode 1

That was One of the Beautiful Morning of Mumbai were the Sun Raised and Shook its head For Everyone in Mumbai to Kick Start their day. In that Beautiful Morning Priya a Girl From a  Middle class family was Praying to Lord Vinayaka Idol in her Home. 

Priya(joining Her Hands In front of  ganesh bappa) :Bappa Today I am going to join my New Job. I Left My Previous good Jobs just to join in a Government Job. I tried My best in all the exams of Government but I lost in all the exams. Here after My Family is not in a situation for me to try further exams. My Family need Money Hence today I am going to Join in my New Job. (she closed her eyes were her thoughts went to Few days back in her old job)

FLASHBACK..

Priya was standing in the Road facing her Best Friend. Her Best Friend Nivethitha was having so much anger in her face

Nivethitha: Here after there is no need of you in my life. I have My new set of Friends so please don't come behind me. 

Priya: Let Your Friends Come but what is the need to Break our Friendship?

Nivethitha: I don't know I don't like you just leave...Here after don't come..

Priya(hearing it was almost heart Broken were she thought about how close she used to be with her friend were thinking it and taking a deep breath with a unbearable face seeing her Friend):Fine From this Moment I will never ever come in Your Life. From this day you are dead according to me. Get Lost..

Telling It Priya walked from there without even turning back to her Friend. 

FLASHBACK ENDS..

Priya(opened her eyes and saw Ganesh):From this moment know I should never have Friends in my life. I should never go close to anyone. Everyone are just passing Clouds okay..(telling it smiling to Ganesh she took the Holy Ash and placed it in her forehead).

Priya walked and came to the hall of her home were Her Mother has kept her Breakfast. She started to have her breakfast and after finishing her breakfast she went and took her bag and was ready to leave to office.

Priya's Mother:All the best.

Priya:Mmm K Ma...

Priya's Father:After working here for a year you will surely get your Government job for sure.

Priya:Haan Papa

Telling it Priya started to move out of the house. As the office was near to her residence she felt comfortable to have a walk of 10 minutes. This is the first time she was working in a office that was near to her residence. She walked and reached the office that was a small Bank were as she entered the office two Ladies were opening the Locks of the Bank. One of the Lady saw Priya with a questioning face.

Priya(getting her reaction):I am a new Joiner..

That Lady shook her head as okay and the other lady opened the locks and they opened the shutter of the Bank. Priya took her first step to her new job and entered the Bank's Branch. The Infra of the Office was not that impressing to Priya. The previous jobs were giving her the taste of Infrastructures. But Coming to this Kind of Job was bit dissatisfying for Priya. None of them was talking to Priya all were Busy in Morning Prayer were Priya stood still in the Prayer without any reaction. They finished the Prayer and started off their works. Priya was sitting in between two ladies were they were only concentrating in their own works.

Priya(in thoughts):Bhagavan what I have done? Have I chosen a wrong Job? No way these Ladies are not even ready to ask me My Name? 

After an Hour.

One Lady: Hello 

Priya(hearing this hello almost felt she is living in this world were with a smile):Hello..

That Lady: I am Chitra..

Priya: Priya 

Chitra: Freasher?

Priya: No I have already worked For an IT company. As I want to Grow in Banking Sector Only I came to this Job.

Chitra(almost scanning Priya well):But You look Like a Fresher.

Priya: But I am not...(telling it she gave an uncomfortable smile).

Chitra was kept on doing her work were Priya was only staring at Chitra's work.

Priya(without knowing what to do and bit feeling Bored):Your work is too good..

Chitra:I am working here for one week only.

Priya(hearing it with a what face):How many week?

Chitra: One week only.

Priya: Oh...but also your work is speed I may not be able to work to this extreme in one week.

Chitra: Hey I am too slow you know? There is another staff in this Branch and she is very Effective in her work. If anyone work near her means we cannot cope up with her speed to that extreme speed she will work. All the Other Branches too will demand that staff only.

Priya(hearing it with a light smile):Oh Much that effective Staff  that is so great. By that by what is her name?

Chitra: Haan her name is Maria. She is in leave today Tomorrow she will come and she will only teach you all the work.

Priya(hearing it and knowing that from that other staff only she needs to learn the work she got bit excited to meet Maria were thinking it and in thoughts):So Maria is our Trainer.. K let's wait for Maria..

Screen Freezes On Priya's thoughtful face.

To be continued 💓

With Love

Anamika 💓

Anamika2121 thumbnail

Episode 2 

The Day was Moving and the day came to its Afternoon were Priya often saw the clock were the clock was only running its time but the two ladies was not ready to discuss anything with Priya. At a times one or two customers of the Bank was coming and going. The silent lady who saw Priya with a questing face in the morning was speaking to all the customers and was offering her service to them. Chitra was helping that silent lady in serving the customers. Priya was somewhat okay when some customer entered the Bank’s Branch. But Rest of the time Priya was starting to feel Bored. Priya for a while thought about her old Job's first day Induction Program. The Program that is conducted to introduce each and every staff of the company to everyone.  

Priya(thinking her old office's first day Induction Program and she turned and saw both the ladies and in thoughts):What is this? These both the people are not even ready to ask anything about me.It is Afternoon almost Half a day they are not ready to know anything about me? Am I going to work with these people only Hey Bhawan....(she was almost scolding God for putting her in this situation). 

Thinking it Priya saw the other side of the bank were a small portion was divided and a special revolving Chair was placed along with a table. 

Priya thought about the instruction that was given in her head office regarding the work of the branch when she went to receive her offer letter

Priya(in thoughts):During instruction they told there will be a Branch Manager for every Branch but from the moment I came I am not able to find any Branch manager here. 

As she was thinking it that was the moment a postman came inside the branch of the bank. He showed the letters that was in his hands. 

Postman: post madam

Silent lady got the letters silently from the postman  were postman giving the letters and showed the list to the silent  lady.

Postman: sign madam... 

Silent lady saw chitra a look and signed her to sign were Chitra was about to sign were by that time 

Postman : who is Branch Manager Madam?  

Silent lady: Me only... 

This "me only" word made priya to turn her head and see the lady with a what face.  That silent lady silently was signing the list and giving it Back to the postman. Again she was continuing her work. Priya was not able to believe that silent lady would be the Branch manager. That lady's lean structure and her attitude surely didn't show that she would be the manager of that bank. Priya's thoughts went to her old office days. 

FLASHBACK

priya was working in her system were her team lead came near her.

Team lead: Priya...

Priya(turned and saw the team lead) :yes Ramya.. 

Team lead:Our Manager wants to meet you. 

Priya:will Meet Him where is He? 

Team lead :first floor right side last room. 

Priya shook her head as okay and locked her system and started to walk out of her floor and she went upstairs and walked in the Corridor.she was crossing each and every cabin were each cabin belongs to different managers of different projects.she walked and went and access her ID card in the punch machine were it immediately unlocked the door priya opened the door and entered the room 

Priya: Hi shiv... (one of the way of calling everyone by their names in American companies)

Shiv: Hi Priya (showing the revolving chair opposite to him) :I have planned to make you as the trainer of our project.Are you interested?

Priya:Sure Shiva I am Interested.

Shiv: okay wait for few more days I Will get the approval from Chennai and let you know. Just to confirm your interest and opinion only I called you. 

Priya gave a smile and okay head shake and started to move out of the room 

FLASHBACK ENDS

Thinking it she saw the Silent lady a glance and Priya almost thought how upside down her Life has changed .As she was thinking...

Silent lady(sorry):Branch Manager:shall we have lunch ..

Chitra: yes mam.   

Priya shook her head as okay and three of them sat and had their lunch. Priya had her food in spoon were before her both finished their lunch and went back to their seats. Priya finished her lunch and went to washbasin to was her hands and mouth were when she opened the tap Water was not coming..

Priya(to herself) :arrey water too didn't come? (seeing her hands to herself) : if I go and ask about this issue don't know whether they will answer or not what to do?  (thinking for a while and to herself) : how they washed their hands?  Tk fine thank god I had the food in spoon ... ( thinking it and drinking some water from her Water can and she moved and came back to her seat)  

Again the same silence was prevailing.after a while branch manager opened her tone to Priya

Branch Manager: your name?  

Priya( hearing it and in thoughts): thanks god at least now she thought about asking my name(with smile) : priya...

Branch manager smiled lightly were her silent face from morning and now seeing this smile of her branch manager showed her branch manager beautiful to priya's eyes. 

Branch Manager: ( seeing priya's phone in table and seeing priya) : why are you not using your phone?  Head manager told not to use phone during office hours? 

Priya: haan that is One of the reason more of everything I am not a phone addict too Mam.. 

Branch Manager gave a smile to Priya... Priya too smiled to her. 

Priya ( seeing her branch Manager who was signing in a note ) : mam do I have any job?  I am feeling bored?  

Branch Manager: Today no work from Tomorrow you can Start to learn the work.  

Chitra(immediately): haan tomorrow Maria will come and she will teach everything to you.. ( seeing branch manager):hain na mam

Branch Manager : hmmm

Priya( now again hearing Maria's name in thoughts):Maria !!! hearing her name this Branch Manager itself shaking her head to that extreme good staff maria is.... ???

Thinking it Priya 's eyes fell on the company's software in computer  screen that was in front of the branch manager were the login ID showed as Maria.  priya getting its Maria's ID and Maria's photo displayed as a small icon put her eyes well on computer screen and tried to see Maria's face in the system...

Screen freezes on Priya's excited face to see Maria's Photo... 

To be continued ❤️

With love

Anamika❤️

Edited by Anamika2121 - 2 years ago
Anamika2121 thumbnail

Episode 3

Priya was excited to see Maria's Face in the company's software in Computer Screen but she was not able to figure out how Maria will be Looking seeing that Photo Because that Photo was too small in size.

Priya(in thoughts):What is this? They cannot even display Staff's Photo too Properly in the Software?(she gave a Impossible head shake to herself and in thoughts):Fine that Maria will come by Tomorrow let us see her By Tomorrow Itself.

Thinking it Priya was again seeing both the Ladies were the time was moving and the time almost came to Evening. That was the time to wind up the Job for the day. 

Chitra(seeing the Manager):Mam Tomorrow morning I will come and hand over the Key to Maria and will go back to my Branch. 

Branch Manager: hmm okay...

Priya(hearing it and was bit knowing that Chitra will go by tomorrow from the branch were seeing Chitra):you won't come tomorrow?

Chitra: Haan I will come but for giving My key to Maria. Tomorrow Morning Maria will come back and I will give my key to her and will go to My branch. I am not working in this Branch I came as a Deputation Staff.

Priya(hearing it had a not understanding face were in thoughts):Deputation means?(seeing Chitra with a light uncomfortable smile):hmm 

Chitra: Tomorrow Maria will come..

Priya: hmm okay(in thoughts):What is this girl telling? What is meant by Deputation? And Almost she has told 1000 times that Maria will come, Maria will come.. Fine let me wait and see who is this Maria?

The Branch Manager was doing her work and Chitra too was doing her Work for the closing of that day's transaction were Branch Manager did a wrong were she was starting to Tell her wrongness were she somewhat managed her wrongness but also she was kept on Telling that she has made a wrong she has made a wrong. Somehow finally both of them finished the work and came out of the Branch and Chitra was locking the Branch Shutters. By that time Branch Manager was talking in Phone. 

Branch Manager: I had done a wrong I somehow managed it ...(she was kept on telling her own story were as she was talking that word came out from her mouth):Haan Maria..

Priya hearing that Name saw her Branch Manager and got to know that the Branch Manager is talking to Maria. Priya and Branch manager started to walk were Chitra too walked with them and came to some distance and waved bye to both of them and walked towards her house. Priya was silently walking with her Branch Manager were her Branch Manager was kept on talking in the phone. They both came to the Bus Stand were Priya saw her Branch Manager were her Branch Manager was still talking with Maria in Phone. 

Branch Manager(Paused in the phone for a while and saw Priya):You will...

Priya:My House is near only Mam. I will go by walk..(telling it giving a smile Priya started to walk).

Priya walked and came back to her house. Her Mother welcomed her were Priya fresh up herself and was explaining everything that happened that day fully to her Mother. 

Priya:Haan Maa there is a staff called Maria in that Branch. She has took leave today. But all the People were only talking about that staff. Even I am excited to see her tomorrow Morning...

Priya's mother: Maria.. Name is very different know?

Priya: Haan  Maa...

Evening was going as usual to Priya in the evening were finally in the night finishing her Dinner and telling her Father about her new job and Priya finally went and laid in the bed. She closed her eyes were only the name of Maria was again and again hearing in her ears. She was waiting for the Morning to Meet Maria..

NEXT DAY MORNING..

Priya as usual finishing her Breakfast and Informing to her Mother and Father and she walked and went to her office by 8.50 were the branch was open were Priya entered the Branch with a excitement to Meet Maria were as she entered she was bit disappointed as only Branch Manager and Chitra was only Present. 

Priya(going to Branch Manager):Good Morning Mam..

Branch Manager shook her head as yes were Priya giving a smile to her and turned and saw Chitra..

Priya:Good Morning...

Chitra:Good Morning...

Chitra telling Good Morning and went to the Branch Manager Cabin and was writing Some Register were Branch Manager too was waiting to sign the Register were the time was slowly moving were Priya was standing with a face of without knowing what to do were that was the Moment were a Girl with a acute Boldness was entering the Branch. Branch Manager was so much excited to see that Girl were Priya too saw that Girl. 

Branch Manager: Maria...

Hearing this Name Priya Got to know that the Girl Who entered the Branch now is Maria were Priya's excitement was fulfilled were she finally saw Maria in front of her eyes. Maria was looking like a bit Rough Girl to Priya's Eyes. She didn't Expect Maria this way. Priya turned and saw the Clock were the time was exactly 9 o clock. Priya got to know that Maria has almost entered the Branch at the edge of the time. The Attitude and the way Maria has entered the Branch was not like she has come late she was like almost she is the Manager. Maria's face was so Anger and her Face was almost like there won't be anything in the name of smile in her face. But Her attire and Look was apt to a working Women. Branch manager and Maria was talking so well to each other were Maria was now showing a Anger Face to Chitra.

Chitra:How was your Leave Maria?

Maria:Haan Good Only. you can Hand over the key to me. 

Chitra:(hearing it):I know you are angry on me Maria for telling about your branch details in my Branch.

Maria(without being ready to hear anything):Give the key ....(her face was like she may even Beat Chitra).

Priya didn't expect this kind of Staff were she didn't know What to react. 

Priya(in thoughts):Arrey Bhagawan already yesterday I got in the hands of silent Branch Manager now the staff who is going to teach me is a Angry girl....(she almost was shattered).

Chitra signed the key Register and talked few words to Branch Manager were by that time Maria without Minding Chitra came to her Seat were Maria saw Priya were Priya now seeing Maria with a light Smile in her face were actually Priya was not knowing whether to smile to her or not but being it as the first meet Priya gave a Gentle Smile.Maria too saw Priya with a light smile and Calm face Were the First Meet of the Epic Friendship Happened in that Fine Morning. Friends who are going to Love each other More than anything in their Life were Facing Each other in that Bank. 

To be Continued ❤️

with Love

Anamika ❤️

Edited by Anamika2121 - 2 years ago
karuna_kini thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Priya was so excited to meet Maria but her anger got Priya to be more scared 🤣🤣 Papa.. And Priya is going to be trained under her. Oh God! Please save Priya. 

Do continue this 💗

Love ❤️

Karu