Mehndi Hai Rachne Wali

Patni in love with Pati (Pyar Scene-pg6)

Mihika thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Hi all!!!

I am happy angry and many other because I have gone mad and I don't know why.

Anyways let's start discussing today's headlines in detail. 

Note: D'Gang me only Aayi is included here baki sone gaye hai....they are very tired after doing drama😎

Patni calls Pati a shaitaan as he doesn't respond to the chilli powder (Vaise harkate to uski humesha se shaitaan vaali hi thi🤣). Patni finds Amma panicking in the kitchen and the latter tells about Pati's mirchi allergy (Lo lag 440 volt ka jhatka🤣). They run to the room and Pati is in pain looking at Patni with serious eyes (Ab seriousness dikha ke kya.   Tab to bara hero bane huye the🤣). 

Pati denies having honey and Devar says doctor is not answering (Kaisa phateechar doctor hai ....aur Raghav ko shehad bhi ni khana hai aur dard me chillana bhi hai🤣). Amma gets angry on servants for putting chilli in food but Pati says he ordered it from outside looking at Patni with seriousness (Meanwhile Me: Amma Ji....ye 10 saal se aise hi harkate karta aya hai....aaj aap sath ho isiliye dikh raha hai varna ab tak to bechara akela hi tha👍🏼).

Patni asks Devar to get crushed ice glass and spoon from kitchen (Chalo kaam pe lag gayi Shivaaji Maharaaj ki student🤣). She takes the bowl from Amma and asks her to move aside (Arey re kya haq se side hatne bol di🤣koi aur saas hoti na char gaaliyan de daalti ab tak🤣). 

Patni asks Pati to drink the honey and he follows his mother's command (Vaise vo ro raha tha iss time...aur Amma was just an excuse usko start se hi Pallavi ke haathon se hi pina tha shehad🤣). Patni makes her drink honey and he looks at her intensely (Ahem ahem.....koi Ac on karo re🤣). 

Devar comes with the things asked and Patni makes a gola of honey and asks him to suck it (Meanwhile Me: Maaf kar dena sab humein please but humko sach me laga ki Raghav was indirectly kissing Pallavi☺️🤣). He holds her hand tightly while sucking the gola while Patni feels his touch on her (Ye humko pura gutter mind bhej de rahe hai .... Humko seriously lag raha tha ki that gola is Pallavi and Raghav is kissing her☺️). 

And that BGM "Cheen Lunga yaa Khuda se maang launga" aptly suits them. shows how Raghav will never let her leave his side nor will he ever leave hers. That hand holding symbolises that for me.

Aayi gets hint of someone's presence and sees the holy diya is unlighted (Aayi sach me musibat aane wali hai😳). Aayi lights the diya and prays for all including Pati Patni (She won the hearts 💕 today👏). Devar says Doctor suggested medicine but Pati says he feels better now (Haan Patni ke haath se sara pyaar jo mila🤣). 

Patni asks Amma and Devar to leave and she would take care of Pati (Ohhh....😲 accha aisa hai kya😳). Devar says he can stay but Amma takes him out (Arey ooo kabab me haddi nikal🤣). Patni asks Pati to rest and Pati goes to drink water (Kya intense looks diya hai aaj Pallavi ko). Patni apologises and asks why he ate the food (Kyuki tum pyar se khila rahi thi gadheri🤣). 

Pati says if he did she could not have punished him for misbehaving with her father (Dekha bola tha na he knew ki mirch hai...phir bhi khaya). He says that right on first bite he knew that she learnt about the morning drama but he won't give explanations (Yehi to tumlog ki problem hai.... bolte hi ni ho kuch).

Patni says she knows her father is very short tempered and it is not easy to live with him (Chalo finally maani to sahi👏). Patni says they both are same and are like deadly explosives kept in same room (Raghav ki shakal pe 12 baj gaye the 🤣.... Btw....once I did mention this in a post of mine that Raghav and Rambo are exactly same and now makers have actually started showing this track). 

Patni asks him to give her father some time as his anger is justified (Obviously uski beti pe keechad uchala.... uske dukan ki beizati ki ... To gussa to ayega hi😆). Pati promises that no more complaints would come regarding him (Meanwhile Me: Ye to school se complaint aane pe bacche apni mummy ko bolte hai🤣). 

Patni asks him to sleep but he says he would go play video games (Behno and bhaiyon.....ye Minamma se dubara maar khane ke dar se bhaag raha hai🤣). Patni pulls him and makes him lie down on her lap (Meanwhile IF: Arey BTS wala scene aa gaya). Pati asks if he is a 2 year old to which Patni doesn't deny (Aur ni to kya....video games khelte ho aur bolte ho bacche ni ho🤣).

Patni scolds him and puts him to sleep while he smiles and positions himself comfortably on her lap (Arey pura haq jata rahe hai dono ek dusre pe .... Ab jald hi godh pe copyright claim lag jayega...Raghav apne naam pe patent karayega🤣). Pati and Patni sleep peacefully (Chain se so gaye donoab ye alag alag ni reh payenge...inhe aadat ho gayi hai ab😆

). 

Next morning Amma comes to wake them up but admires them sleeping together (Sach me ye nazara). Devar comes shouting and is about to wake up Pati but Amma pulls him out and doubts him to be gay (Epic🤣🤣🤣 Gaya ye Farhaad ab....pehle PPE kit ...phir darawna khana aur ab gay🤣).

Patni wakes up and is admires Pati lovingly saying she would never be able to understand him her whole life (Acha to ab tum usey samajhna bhi chahti ho?😲😳). She admits that sometimes he angers her to the point where she wishes to kill him and sometimes she loves him so much. She is shocked at her own feelings (Koi vo poll thread nikalo please "Who will fall first" wala. Vaise to both have fallen together but lagta hai realisation pehle Pallavi ko hi hoga as per my assumptions back then). 

Patni tries shifting Pati but he wakes up and she gives washroom excuse (Vaise sach bhi ho sakta hai washroom jana...😆). Pati gets up and thanks her (This scene is so.... vo bed pe itne paas baith ke...I just can't describe). Pati says he would apologise to her father but she denies saying even her father needs to understand somethings (Hmmm...for the first time....finally Pallavi ne Deshmukhs ka paksh ni liya🥳). 

Patni asks him to take watermelon for her Aayi and she will forgive (Meanwhile Me: I love Tazbu🤣). Pati asks himself if sorry=Tazbu then Thanks=Pumpkin? (His sense of humour🤣). He goes to D'house and plays with the Tazbu which catches Aayi's attention (Saas aur Damaad ki bonding is lit 🔥 I loved that cute QnA🤣). 

Btw ye dukandaar ko bhi jaake Tazbu bola hoga kya🤔🤔🤔🤣

Aayi asks about Patni and he says she is fine now. He asks her to forgive Patni when Rambo enters (Lo jahan shaitaan ka darr wahi uska ghar🤣). Rambo doesn't say anything to Pati (Meanwhile Me: Ye suraj ni nikla kya aaj). Rambo is ready to leave when he asks for his third bag and Pati goes inside (Ye Pati aur Rambo ka intense look ka kya matlab samjhe😆). 

Pati finds saree bad in his room and gives it to Rambo (Golmal hai bhai sab golmaal hai🤣Game bajana means jail bhijwana in this show....Gunde maarenge inlog ko because game bajana means murder

🤣). Pati offers to help but Rambo says not needed (Meanwhile Me: Rudely hi sahi par pehli baar aaraam se bola hai ye aadmi Raghav ko kuch😲 Arey bhai aaj sach me suraj ni nikla kya😕). Pati looks on while Rambo leaves (Hain??? Phir intense looks😲🤣).

Precap: I am sleeeeepyyyyy

Done Dana Dan Done,

Do leave your comments

Meanwhile I'll go write my OS

Love, 

Mihika❤️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ImHemangi thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

res aj hum pehle 

mast mast mast ... pehle toh if ka poll thread sach me nikalo... hum toh first day se bol rhe hai pallavi ji realise kregi n confess bhi kregi.. hum toh os bhi likh dale esi khushi me🤣

amma-farad ... ab toh next farhad ki gf bnana pkka hai amma chhodegi nhi🤣

o video game wali baat bhi makers IF os that video game kisi ka.. usise churae hai🤣🤣 again chori pkdi humne...

farhad ka love guru KJo aur bande ko hr bar anna k room me direct ghusna hai.. guru hi gdbd hai toh chela aise hi niklega na .. no wond why kjo n farhad both are single🤣🤣

baki kabir singh gane bade jor shor se bajaye ja rhe hai.... mja aa gya❤️😛 mhrw female ost omg ... didi ko pyar ho gya... uprse pati ko dekha kaise chidha rha hai use .. dono ko hai pr pati ko akl nhi aayegi etni jldi mehnat patni ko hi krni pdegi😆

aaj biwi ne pati me pita ka chabi dekh li( ye hr ladki ki life me hona hi ek din❤️) (papa ki pariyon ki ye weakness hoti hai including 🙋🏻‍♀️)

never mind .. i want pallu a confession first.. mja hi alg hai uska.. bs aage aage dekhe hota hai kya

PS: aaj se hum dukan me tazboo hi mangenge🤣🤣

Edited by ImHemangi - 2 years ago
nushhkiee thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 3

Aur  mai dusri🤣

Diya2021 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

lol, you are happy, angry and other emotions by seeing the episode or in general 😀 Lovely episode and lovely analysis. Aaj kal I’m sitting back and enjoying the episodes. Dheere dheere se pyaar dastak de raha hai Raghvi ke zindagi mein aur mein enjoy karungi. I’m not in a mood to write much on the lovely bedroom scene, just watching it in loop. Lekin aapne jo gutter mind ko jagaya hai, uske bare mein hum zaroor sochenge 😆 In life so many issues around, so this is full detox ☺️ 

Today after seeing the walk of the shady person, I again feel it’s a woman and either Sulo or Manasi. Kya kayal hai aapka 😄

Shri_12 thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Raghav to dukan waala: Ek achha waala tazboo dena

Dukan waala: Kya? tazboo? vo kya hota hai?

Raghav: Kaisa dukan waala hai tum? tazboo nahi pata? Arey vo green colour ka round round hota hai vo (does round-round with his hands)

Dukan waala: Yeh aisa-waisa kya ishara kar raha hai tum, jao yaha se

Raghav: Kaisa Dukan waala hai tum, customer God hota hai. (Looks around sees tazboo uhm tarbooz) Vo dekho vo tazboo, vo hona mereko

Dukan waala: Haa toh seedhe-seedhe bolo na tarbooz chahiye

ImHemangi thumbnail
🤝

ImHemangi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shri_12

Raghav to dukan waala: Ek achha waala tazboo dena

Dukan waala: Kya? tazboo? vo kya hota hai?

Raghav: Kaisa dukan waala hai tum? tazboo nahi pata? Arey vo green colour ka round round hota hai vo (does round-round with his hands)

Dukan waala: Yeh aisa-waisa kya ishara kar raha hai tum, jao yaha se

Raghav: Kaisa Dukan waala hai tum, customer God hota hai. (Looks around sees tazboo uhm tarbooz) Vo dekho vo tazboo, vo hona mereko

Dukan waala: Haa toh seedhe-seedhe bolo na tarbooz chahiye

🤣🤣

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Tagg me on ur os too😆

Btwn nice analysis as usual 🥰

Today epi I already saw 4-5 times...again watching weekend too

This week's epi too needs to b watched again

Farhad🤣🤣...amma🤣🤪🤪

Raghavi❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

They both r getting very comfy now

Pallu got first ehsaas of pyar❤️❤️

Raghav is still in his friends zone😵😵

But both have fallen for each other already

He allowed himself to b tortured😭😭...for her to take out her revenge😲😭..

What an transformation Raghav has..

From khadoos to cuty

He accepted on insta😆..as true love❤️😆

BlueJayFire thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Beautiful post Mihi..There was one discussion of Raghav and how to get him to shape and a different silence conversation going on between the duo..one feeling guilty, other you did this to me, now you fix it. 

Lol, Shivaji ka student, you are bang on...The minute she tuck her Pallu, she took charge..asked saas to get out of way and instructions to Farhad. she sach me lives like a queen here..getting everything done her way..I absolutely love it. Such understanding Amma and Farhad.

The way she was feeding the gola was giving me goosebumps, their eyelock..her silent apology with that nod and him holding her hand saying its ok..nicely shot.

Biggest milestone is she took Raghav's side today and asked not to apologize. There will be a day in future when she is going to tell him to stop troubling himself for that family who doesn't deserve him. 

Jiarao thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Lovely analysis as usual Mihika👏. Your comments are hilarious.  

Loved everything about today's episode.  Aai Raghav scene was best. Have to specially mention Saiketan's comic timing. The way he said " gusse mein bhi aap log watermelon khata hai" had me in splits. 😆

About gola scene I can't say anything because was busy staring RR hands and imagining my hands in his.😆