Ishk Par Zor Nahin

IPZN just like any other Gul Khan show

Mehakbhambri thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Hey guys

I think IPZN would follow the typical gul khan story, like in Yeh Jaadu Hai Jinn Ka. In that the hero and heroine separates due to some understanding that happens in his sister's wedding.  The FL takes a blame and the sister remained silent and revealed everything later. Alas it was too late.

I think it might follow the same or AVM till the end of 6 months would try to hate Ishqi as he would be unaware of the truth.

He would meet her after 6 months when his and rhea's marriage would be happening soon.

What do you guys think?

Mehak

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vicks_ki_goli thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Mehakbhambri

Hey guys

I think IPZN would follow the typical gul khan story, like in Yeh Jaadu Hai Jinn Ka. In that the hero and heroine separates due to some understanding that happens in his sister's wedding.  The FL takes a blame and the sister remained silent and revealed everything later. Alas it was too late.

I think it might follow the same or AVM till the end of 6 months would try to hate Ishqi as he would be unaware of the truth.

He would meet her after 6 months when his and rhea's marriage would be happening soon.

What do you guys think?

Mehak

I still have hope that next friday tak kuch positive zaroor hoga which will justify the leap from next to next week