A to Z of IPKKND - 'N' | *NEW* Pg 38 | July 1 - Page 3

Posted: 2 years ago

When Khushi was trying to make Arnav jealous after he pulled her leg by mentioning 'his meant nothing list', Khushi talked about a guy with mustache. Wasn't his name Benkalaji or something like that? I'm not Indian and don't now many Indian names so please feel free to correct me. 

Originally posted by IPodcastKKND

B for Babu ji / Bua ji

• The chaotic sibling duo who fiercely love their Chutki & Payaliya

Join in this IPKKND celebration and let me know if there are other 'A' things you associate with IPK smiley31

B for the Bed 

When it's decorated 

It's ripped apart ruthlessly

It's heart was crushed 

It was burnt 

Or It's plain rejected and left alone

If that wasn't enough it was broken physically as well

Khushi's bed is lucky. 

Not just seeing each other midnight of New Years eve. They landed directly on it under the same quilt. 

It makes noise and enjoys all the perks despite the Arnav Rekha 

Arnav tending to Khushi

Arnav : Thank God the Guptas know how to leave a married couple alone. Can't do this in RM. 

Apologies

Hot romance. 

Even Arnav knows His bed can't give him the Khushi that Khushi's bed gives him. 

Arnav's bed and bedroom are cursed. Not cricketwa no Taekwondo and no babies. Period. 

Edited by renee.bee - 2 years ago

A is for angriya at not being told about this B for beautiful thread, dear S Ji 😔

Your B gifs in particular capture both relationships so evocatively. I had seen a subsequent show where Buaji and Babuji played the role of husband and wife. My dil kept refusing to accept what my dimaag was telling me to process 😆

B is for the breath that gets hitched each time ArHi light up our screens. And for the breath that Arnav blows to rid the mitti and the rang from Khushi's eye and soothe it. And for the breath that Khushi blows on Arnav's forehead in the green room. 

Originally posted by aysemLDG

When Khushi was trying to make Arnav jealous after he pulled her leg by mentioning 'his meant nothing list', Khushi talked about a guy with mustache. Wasn't his name Benkalaji or something like that? I'm not Indian and don't now many Indian names so please feel free to correct me. 

Yes! Mr. Bankeylal 😆

Originally posted by renee.bee

B for the Bed 

When it's decorated 

It's heart was crushed 

It was burnt 

Khushi's bed is lucky. 

Not just seeing each other midnight of New Years eve. They landed directly on it under the same quilt. 

Arnav tending to Khushi

Arnav : Thank God the Guptas know how to leave a married couple alone. Can't do this in RM. 

Apologies

Hot romance. 

Arnav's bed and bedroom are cursed. Not cricketwa no Taekwondo and no babies. Period. 

😆🤣😆

Kya bolun ab? Lol, you have written a wonderful thesis on the bed!

Originally posted by Arshi67

A is for angriya at not being told about this B for beautiful thread, dear S Ji 😔

Your B gifs in particular capture both relationships so evocatively. I had seen a subsequent show where Buaji and Babuji played the role of husband and wife. My dil kept refusing to accept what my dimaag was telling me to process 😆

B is for the breath that gets hitched each time ArHi light up our screens. And for the breath that Arnav blows to rid the mitti and the rang from Khushi's eye and soothe it. And for the breath that Khushi blows on Arnav's forehead in the green room. 

Hume maaf kardo Ruchi Ji,

I will definitely tag you at the next post! I am glad you loved the B gifs! I know I couldn't believe them as a couple because of this show 😆

Uff, the B for breath is everything <3

Awesome Post S 👏

Ber which Khushi loved to munch on 😆

Just kidding

I like characters, not the props with alphabets.

Lovely creations👏

Originally posted by renee.bee

B for the Bed 

When it's decorated 

It's heart was crushed 

It was burnt 

Khushi's bed is lucky. 

Arnav tending to Khushi

Apologies

Hot romance. 

Wow 😆

Who would have thought! This was very interesting and totally hilarious!😆

Arre! I forgot to add something yesterday. I am sorry for doing this to you guys. I may even hate myself just a little. But you did say all things IPK so...

Meet A for Amrita 😆

Originally posted by IPodcastKKND

Yes! Mr. Bankeylal 😆

Thank you so much for correcting my mistake. I tried to search it on Google but ended up with nothing. It seems I totally misunderstood  spelling of name.