Nine years of madhubala: Hoping season 2 with rishbala alive - Page 6

Posted: 2 years ago

I have a feeling that s2 will be a fresh story,not a continuation if it happens.

Originally posted by SilverBell

Hi Yes I Also We Get Season 2 Of Madhubala Hopefully One Day It Was My Favorite Series. Want To See The Story Complete.

Originally posted by jasminerahul

I have a feeling that s2 will be a fresh story,not a continuation if it happens.

Read your view, but in my opinion

It better be continuation not as a blind fan of Rishbala but as a general viewer of Madhubala, as I earlier said that if sometimes a series has a continuation of season 1 in season 2 it might ruin the essense of season 1 but madhubala's case is different

Let's take an example, Saurabh Tiwari producer of Madhubala once tweeted which show's season 2 should be brought Rangrasiya or Madhubala????? 

So If Rangrasiya season 2 has a new story, I am sure fans will accept Ashish-Sanaya in new story rather than a continuation but Vishti has to return as Rishbala here are reasons

1. Rangrasiya doesn't have any loopholes left but Madhubala has lots of loopholes left

2. Laila had given better exit and punishments but Deepali hardly had any suffering, Rudra had thrown Laila out of the house which was great enough for her and Laila had very petit crimes like mixing poison in haldi and making Paro blindfolded by using chillipowder which was nothing in comparison to deepali who had done bigger blunders like in Sultan step brother track fans hated dipali alot that time and hated Madhu's unreasonable mahaanta too by saving her also dipali is also indirect reason of madhu's miscarriage she deserved better punishment she deserve prison like in IPZN dadi had been arrested also in Udaariyaan Jassu got a jail scene too so deepali also

3. Rudra's mother mysteriously disappeared but that loophole was removed by series run itself by bringing back Mala, but RK'S father's suicide was never revealed only a bit of his father's past ie affair with Meera revealed 

4. Rangrasiya hasn't shown any superstitious belief nor shown wrong messages and never showed Paro is bad vibe to Rudra 

5. Story mantained positivity that is not overdose of villian for example if Mohini-Laila are Paabo-Deepali of Rangrasiya at least they had balanced characters in story as only Mohini-Laila shown negative but had many positive characters around like dilsher, maithli, sunheri, samrat whole family except Sumer but in Madhubala from Sultan step brother track slowly positive characters starting to faded away and by heroine track except RK's mom and bittuji not counting Roma as her screen presence wasn't enough help it had overdose of negative characters even in mid of heroine track makers made RK mom unsupportive to Madhu

6. Rudra unlike RK never had one liners and never said he is precious to die and doesn't have many dreams like RK had, but he got deserved light from the darkness that has been given to him through his mom not death, but RK who was in dark by 3 person betrayal who had been in darkness for almost 15 years deserves light and long life with Madhu forever

7. Shantanu character a mix of Sultan, Pam-Nikhil had given best ending as Rudra kills him but Rishbala should be alive as farmhouse incident better be a dream or act to fool Kapoors and Rishbala kills Pam-Nikhil

8. Rudra doesn't have many dreams unlike RK but RK Madhu had many dreams which needs to be fulfilled

9. Rangrasiya story gets full completed with character development completelyand avoided character degradation but Madhubala had many character's development needed to be done and many characters were degraded too like RK'S mom and Madhu 

Each of them has pros and cons but Madhubala had some best things like passionate romance, best grey shaded ml RK, best chaar phere wedding scene Vivian acting give life to RK 

So if Rangrasiya had new story people love it but not in Madhubala though articles says its new story but better they show altered continuation of post krk track

RR viewers too wanted season2 as they want myruh to be revealed as paro. 

Originally posted by Rossalinne

It better be continuation not as a blind fan of Rishbala but as a general viewer of Madhubala, as I earlier said that if sometimes a series has a continuation of season 1 in season 2 it might ruin the essense of season 1 but madhubala's case is different

Let's take an example, Saurabh Tiwari producer of Madhubala once tweeted which show's season 2 should be brought Rangrasiya or Madhubala????? 

So If Rangrasiya season 2 has a new story, I am sure fans will accept Ashish-Sanaya in new story rather than a continuation but Vishti has to return as Rishbala here are reasons

1. Rangrasiya doesn't have any loopholes left but Madhubala has lots of loopholes left

2. Laila had given better exit and punishments but Deepali hardly had any suffering, Rudra had thrown Laila out of the house which was great enough for her and Laila had very petit crimes like mixing poison in haldi and making Paro blindfolded by using chillipowder which was nothing in comparison to deepali who had done bigger blunders like in Sultan step brother track fans hated dipali alot that time and hated Madhu's unreasonable mahaanta too by saving her also dipali is also indirect reason of madhu's miscarriage she deserved better punishment she deserve prison like in IPZN dadi had been arrested also in Udaariyaan Jassu got a jail scene too so deepali also

3. Rudra's mother mysteriously disappeared but that loophole was removed by series run itself by bringing back Mala, but RK'S father's suicide was never revealed only a bit of his father's past ie affair with Meera revealed 

4. Rangrasiya hasn't shown any superstitious belief nor shown wrong messages and never showed Paro is bad vibe to Rudra 

5. Story mantained positivity that is not overdose of villian for example if Mohini-Laila are Paabo-Deepali of Rangrasiya at least they had balanced characters in story as only Mohini-Laila shown negative but had many positive characters around like dilsher, maithli, sunheri, samrat whole family except Sumer but in Madhubala from Sultan step brother track slowly positive characters starting to faded away and by heroine track except RK's mom and bittuji not counting Roma as her screen presence wasn't enough help it had overdose of negative characters even in mid of heroine track makers made RK mom unsupportive to Madhu

6. Rudra unlike RK never had one liners and never said he is precious to die and doesn't have many dreams like RK had, but he got deserved light from the darkness that has been given to him through his mom not death, but RK who was in dark by 3 person betrayal who had been in darkness for almost 15 years deserves light and long life with Madhu forever

7. Shantanu character a mix of Sultan, Pam-Nikhil had given best ending as Rudra kills him but Rishbala should be alive as farmhouse incident better be a dream or act to fool Kapoors and Rishbala kills Pam-Nikhil

8. Rudra doesn't have many dreams unlike RK but RK Madhu had many dreams which needs to be fulfilled

9. Rangrasiya story gets full completed with character development completelyand avoided character degradation but Madhubala had many character's development needed to be done and many characters were degraded too like RK'S mom and Madhu 

Each of them has pros and cons but Madhubala had some best things like passionate romance, best grey shaded ml RK, best chaar phere wedding scene Vivian acting give life to RK 

So if Rangrasiya had new story people love it but not in Madhubala though articles says its new story but better they show altered continuation of post krk track

Originally posted by jasminerahul

I wonder why mb2 digital didn't come though there were articles about it.

It was about to have 20-30 episodes like a web series! Have no idea what made them decline the idea of it 

Even VD was also interested in doing digital platform! Even I didn't expect ST 😆

I thought VD will choose any web series and then do any TV shows! But he directly jumped into Tv shows again! I always wanted to see him in a Crime shows as Cop/Detective type! 

Okay! Let's wait for some more time.. 

Everything has its Perfect time to happen 

Out of the topic .. 

" Gaaon walon Holi aagayi” 

You’ve been colored by Team Veeru smiley9

Please comment “I’ve been colored by Team Veeru

on our team's thread.

Thread link : 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5283618 

Is thread pe jake comment Karo ki * I have been colored by Team Veeru* 

HOPING SEASON 2 WITH RISHBALA CONTINUATION 

Hi,

We need your help!

Bura mano ya na mano Holi hai”. You’ve been colored by Team Basanti. Post the following words "I've been coloured by Team Basanti" in this thread: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5283619

Originally posted by MyDriYa

Out of the topic .. 

Tum bhi karo..

Bura mano ya na mano Holi hai”. You’ve been colored by Team Basanti. Post the following words "I've been coloured by Team Basanti" in this thread: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5283619

Originally posted by Snowdrrop

Vivian is hinting about somethings.

Hi,

We need your help!

Originally posted by ananya2010

Can't believe its nine years and we the fans are still waiting for season 2. Absolutely loved this serial and ViShti / RishBala. Wish to see them together again.

Hi 

I know we dont know each other but still can you please help me

We are playing a game on Bollywood forum. Can you help us out with it? Please comment on our team thread. Your comment will really help us. Thank You.

Bura mano ya na mano Holi hai ”. You’ve been colored by Team Jai.

Please comment “I’ve been colored by Team Jai on our team's thread. Link given below 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5283617#160579211

They are imagining thier lifes after 10 years like this, rarely we get such a life loving couple and much more rarely match excellent level of chemistry, passion, romance, story and characters

Shouldn't deserve to end like this no matter what it shown, in my heart i can't believe such people forget brutal but unknown death, my and m sure million rishbalians as much we get heartache seeing the dead bodies episode but it makes us stronger and give us hope rishbala can't die, as thier faces were not shown never as its not thier last shot they had dreams

Madhubala: Madhu, RK die - video Dailymotion

RK himself said

https://tenor.com/8V7a.gif

And it was not just a random mention he said it many times in different styles and rishbala deserve a fairy tail ending

For us fans leap has ruined essence felling of classiness in madhubala completely that we can't accept the story hoping season 2 rishbala alive

And Drashti is also right now free so most of cast

Though Vivian will also be doing sirf tum on Colors tv at same time he can also be available for madhubala season 2 as many actors adjusted time had shot for limited episode web series with ongoing serials hoping for alter ending of madhubala as classy serial with intense inspiring characters ending being crappy is not fair

Hoping madhubala season 2 alter continuation of episode 484 onwards

Hi 

I know we dont know each other but still can you please help me

We are playing a game on Bollywood forum. Can you help us out with it? Please comment on our team thread. Your comment will really help us. Thank You.

Bura mano ya na mano Holi hai ”. You’ve been colored by Team Jai.

Please comment “I’ve been colored by Team Jai on our team's thread. Link given below 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5283617#160579211