Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rossalinne thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

THE RK MANSION

One of the reasons we love madhubala is absolutely the RK mansion

Here how jhunwala take aboat taking RK Mansion as security of his loan he immediately shoved him away bcz here there were his dreams so how could 

It doesn't deserve to turn into AK MANSION whole interior is ruined tell me which is better

This

Madhubala Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Or the original

Bedroom 

This is worst

Related images

Telly Written Updates: Madhubala Ek Ishq Ek Junoon 12th April 2014 ...

This is better

When Madhu-Rk got drunk and their love spoke | Madhubala - Ek Ishq ...

Beautiful colors combination in walls,portraits,pics,colors combination bedsheet with red or multicolour, table with bappa idol and the beautiful couch with beautiful string curtains

This is worst

This is better

Welcome to RK Mansion! - Colors Tv

Edited by Rossalinne - 2 years ago
Rossalinne thumbnail

Not every serial to tribute especially to the thing people love the most that is bollywood deserves much better ending

https://www.colorstv.com/news/madhubala-a-tribute-to-bollywood/

https://www.colorstv.com/news/madhubala-brings-bollywood-to-small-screen/

Hope MB2 with rishbala alive leap dream

Rossalinne thumbnail

Not only it gives tribute to bollywood but also makes characters and actors especially Vishti played so well that it inked in our hearts with golden colour,  first serial with gives credits in starting episodes and grand opening deserves grand ending with rishbala only, classy ending rishbala alive leap dream of any character

https://www.colorstv.com/news/a-new-star-in-the-madhubala-galaxy/

https://www.colorstv.com/news/bringing-celluloid-on-television-madhubala/

Rossalinne thumbnail

Dream scene #1 

Happy Valentine's Day

Wish to see Rishbala celebrating Valentine's day happily together without any gap

Since in madhubala on Rishbala still one and only Valentine's day in its 2 and a half year run never got to see them celebrating Valentine's as unwedding track was going on that time (bad timing or Valentine's Day comes too soon or too late🤢

🤢🤢)

Here is non-happy Valentine's episode on Madhubala

Madhubala Ek Ishq Ek Junoon 18th February 2013 Written Update ...

Madhubala Ek Ishq Ek Junoon 18th February 2013 Written Update ...

On this Valentine day one of my favourite dream scenes want is in Madhubala season 2 Rishbala celebrating Valentines happily without any gap or separation

Once Again!!!!!! 

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY❤️❤️❤️

Rossalinne thumbnail

Dream scene #2 

One of the things I and ('m sure all rishbalians want) hope RK was VIRGIN before meeting Madhu and get married to her, as RK had past with Dipali but Dips never mentioned she spent night with him, though it can be hinted that she kissed him but not intimate

In episode 88 dips dialogue:

"RK lauta do na voh sab, lauta do mujhe mere voh din meri voh zindagi, voh pyaar,  voh nasha,  voh tadap sab"

She doesn't mention night or bed even in hinted way,  even in village track when Madhu offered herself to him he backed out because of incomplete marriage, though from 197 episode they kiss but 273 it mention the dips doesn't  had love rk felt wayadhu

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Hi Yes I Also We Get Season 2 Of Madhubala Hopefully One Day It Was My Favorite Series. Want To See The Story Complete.

MyDriYa thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7

Yeah!

Madhubala is one of My favourite show! It made special place in everyone's heart.. 

I was waiting for S2 ofcourse! But as of now I have no idea whether its possible or not as VD is currently working on Sirf Tum! When VD quit Shakti, I was expecting S2 of Madhubala but that didn't happen..

None can predict the future! If they bring up S2 in near future MB fans would surely watch out it 😳

Lets hope for the Best.. 

It's 9yrs of MB ⭐️ Couldn't even believe it😃 

ananya2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Can't believe its nine years and we the fans are still waiting for season 2. Absolutely loved this serial and ViShti / RishBala. Wish to see them together again.
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

I wonder why mb2 digital didn't come though there were articles about it.

Originally posted by: MyDriYa

Yeah!

Madhubala is one of My favourite show! It made special place in everyone's heart.. 

I was waiting for S2 ofcourse! But as of now I have no idea whether its possible or not as VD is currently working on Sirf Tum! When VD quit Shakti, I was expecting S2 of Madhubala but that didn't happen..

None can predict the future! If they bring up S2 in near future MB fans would surely watch out it 😳

Lets hope for the Best.. 

It's 9yrs of MB ⭐️ Couldn't even believe it😃