Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rossalinne thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Such a beautiful couple they deserve happy ending RK is best anti hero realistic character whom we idolize they deserve happy ending and show us love triumphs over all๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

RK gets ready for the party: Ep-470, Madhubala #Seg 2

In occasion of my birthday, think of posting picks of RK party episodes as i find the party and suit excellent and suited for RK

The party starts: Ep-470, Madhubala #Seg 3

My birthday wish madhubala 2 with rishbala alive and we cherish that rishbala, cherish have many more such interesting party, cherish from start to end RK enjoys at his birthday, cherish RK celebrates more birthdays and rishbala having long life ending csn altered is hope is madhubala with rishbala alive like they were never dead bcz RK is too precious to die hope

Such a lovely theme it was 'bacha party' hoping season 2 finger crossedโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

Edited by Rossalinne - 2 years ago
Rossalinne thumbnail

https://tenor.com/bbWP9.gif

Episode 128 RK apna ateet madhu ko batata hai ki kaise jinko apna mana unhone paraya kiya uske dad, mom, dipali he had sad past kaise ik struggling actor RK bana par darkness tha pyaar ki kami thi, everyday he drink to overcome his grief but madhu brings light in his life again and filling his life with love so why bomb blast then

https://tenor.com/bbdgY.gif

Episode 165

He had dreams moved from the shadow of dark past and want happy life with madhu, life loving and eyes full of dreams deserves happy ending

Fairytale where people having darkness in life gets love light and finally happily everafter then why not rishbala fairytale supertition cant defeat them bappa is with them

RM14 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

That's awesome dear

#Rishbala ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Rossalinne thumbnail

In saathiya ahem turns out to be alive๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

In shakti harman turns out to be alive๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

In FIR 20 years leap turn out to be a dream๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Then

Rishbala in farmhouse should be a dream too, no matter what i can't believe what they have shown in ending NEVER EVER๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”

Bollywood was backdrop which was serial's heart but rishbala staying alive happily was its foundation are its heartbeat there are debts that need to be solved

RK dialogues from various episode like 179, 191, 258 that death couldn't defeat him๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Madhu praying and wishing for RK stay alive episode 98-102, 133-139, 412-421๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

Rishbala dreams- 165, 184, 274, 343, 477 to 481

True bappa bhakts never deserve such brutal death with dreams incomplete

Such love stories with unique concept deserve a happy endingโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

Some mysteries which are yet to solve like 

1.'Why did mohan kundra die? '๐Ÿ˜’

picture5

2.'Does balraj have a son as what will happen to its remaining property? '๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

3.'Pabho deepali punishment?' As they can't stay peacefully after whatever they had done๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

picture3

'Guruji mystery'โ“ Why he is after madhu even when she was not born โ“

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Season 1: Binge Watch All Episodes ...

Such a classy serial deserves classy end not a leap where 

1. superstition defeat love๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ(we fans cant accept this as it how can a classy serial gives wrong message)

2. Though they r alive Malik family disappeared completely especially padmini and trishna not knowing what emotions they have been through learning that thier daughter and sister dead๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”

Madhubala Ek Ishq Ek Junoon 10th January 2013 Written Update ...

3. Pam and nikhil never revealed in end and rishbala never got justice what type of ending was it๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

Image result for madhubala episode 520

4. Where bollywood backdrop replaced by village as madhubala is not a social serial

picture8

picture2

5. Bittuji and rk mother living in poor condition and sadness they don't deserve๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ

Bittuji talks to media against Harshvardhan Kapoor: Ep-490 ...

Radha breaks down: Ep-491, Madhubala #Seg 1 - ColorsTv

6. RK's daughter need one pair of siblings and Rishbala upbringing with all facilities living happily ever after in RK mansion๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Free madhubala rk-and-madhu-death-episode Watch Online - Khatrimaza

not only RK's mother upbringing as

Radhaji won't let Madhu dance: Ep-492, Madhubala #Seg 3 - ColorsTv

RK always dreamt to raise his child as superstar RK's child as he mentioned to madhu in episode 433

picture9

7. This classy serial also don't deserve having too many major bloopers like rishbala false flashback read by thier daughter in diary

๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•

Watch Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Season 1 Episode 646 Online ...

8. When the leap come honestly saying its like we r not watching madhubala it is someother serial bcz RK is too precious to die, Rishbala had dreams is already the major rsns others can be writers show rishbala died when thier daughters is 3 months old then how could madhu diary show turning one year also when raja and madhu roam around streets no one collect crowd and see them remembering rishbala and another thing producer tells that he worked with rishbala in 2-3 films and madhu wants to make her own lifestory and rk giving dates to film but in reality madhu was not interested in films and done one film for RK's sake also RK is on break and doesn't sign any film kapoors offered them film he reject it so for me its not madhubala serial from episode 489 onwards its like we are watching other serial where drashti and vivian is present but for us madhubala fans ending is still stuck in episode 484

For us fans ending is stuck in this scene๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

Watch Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Season 1 Episode 484 Online ...

One mystery which is solved was RK's letter which he read in 5th anniversary celebration later madhu read and put it in his pocket then later revealved that the letter was none other than RK's mother who wrote the letter

so why can't other mysteries can be solved and rishbala death can be a dream of any character in madhubala serial rishbala overcome any problem strongly then madhubala serial story should overcome the problem and rishbala is revived as

TV Time - Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon (TVShow Time)

Madhubala deserves to get happy ending after all rarely we get so good concept serial where actors give life to thier characters completely and characters and backdrop we related in real life, inspire aboat and fantasize aboat it deserves season 2 whether on colors or voot or how many episodes will be there it doesn't matter to me but what really matters the most is Vishti as Rishbala should be there alive with classy RK mansion, thier love and bappa blessings defeat superstitious belief, stable to less negativity, Rishbala romance and this this mine personal favourite choice but i really want to see i.e RK shirtless scene

Rossalinne thumbnail

Today is mine and millions of rishbalians happiest day '20th August 2021' got to know our favourite saga will be back

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/madhubala-ek-ishq-ek-junoon-back-with-season-2-but-on-digital-platform_178990?ri=6&rv=5166

So happy our prayers are getting answered and my bday wish fulfilling but hoping rishbala continuation from episode 484 onwards not a new story line bcz the mysteries and bloopers need to be solved as explained in above post why 

There saga started here

Shouldn't end here but

Should be ending on here on reality or off screen onscreen ending birth of first child and then we cherish that they remained happily everafter

Hoping madhubala 2 turns out to be a continuation of rishbala

https://www.instagram.com/p/CSzAHIBhrUY/?utm_medium=copy_link

Rossalinne thumbnail

Happy Ganesh chaturthi

https://tenor.com/boul4.gif

My favourite rishbala lord ganesh ki saath

Hoping season 1 ending changed and rishbala turn out to be alive

https://tenor.com/9bVG.gif

https://tenor.com/bnPMt.gif

Hope season 2 turn as much or more successful than season 1 hopes r very high, platform aur episode count doesn't matter to us what matters is that season 2 becomes so successful thats fans become satisfied completely with it and we get satisfaction by vishti as rishbala off course , 

1)Vivian as arrogant RK and Drashti as normal madhu vahi kashish ki saath aaye

2) good amount and presence of leads especially Vivian this time, 

3)Passionate scene of RK with pottery, sculpturing and painting,

4) Make it more bolder as it is not a linear television, 

5)more aboat celebrity life,

6) Strong madhu gives vamp punishment and doesn't get effected at all by villian blackmailing, 

7)shirtless RK, and 

8)one more important thing is peacefully and happily celebrate festivals like birthdays, diwali, holi, karva chauth at least no separation or gap track during festivals and they r celebrating happily 

9)Incomplete stories get completed with correct moral messages and interesting main villian(ballu's son maybe but not Sultan types)

10) Season 2 main villian RK shirtless fight aur if there is a track where RK is in jail want too see shirtless there (as i badly wanted too see sultan-RK shirtless fight in episode 327 and one scene where RK remain Shirtless in jail season 1) hope season 2 have and 

11) dipali should get a jail scene majority of fans dream this

12) All dreams of rishbala fulfilled and rishbala alive as bappa is with them

13) Hope season 2 doesn't dissapoint us high hopes r rooting

Rossalinne thumbnail

They are imagining thier lifes after 10 years like this, rarely we get such a life loving couple and much more rarely match excellent level of chemistry, passion, romance, story and characters

Shouldn't deserve to end like this no matter what it shown, in my heart i can't believe such people forget brutal but unknown death, my and m sure million rishbalians as much we get heartache seeing the dead bodies episode but it makes us stronger and give us hope rishbala can't die, as thier faces were not shown never as its not thier last shot they had dreams

Madhubala: Madhu, RK die - video Dailymotion

RK himself said

https://tenor.com/8V7a.gif

And it was not just a random mention he said it many times in different styles and rishbala deserve a fairy tail ending

For us fans leap has ruined essence felling of classiness in madhubala completely that we can't accept the story hoping season 2 rishbala alive

And Drashti is also right now free so most of cast

Though Vivian will also be doing sirf tum on Colors tv at same time he can also be available for madhubala season 2 as many actors adjusted time had shot for limited episode web series with ongoing serials hoping for alter ending of madhubala as classy serial with intense inspiring characters ending being crappy is not fair

Hoping madhubala season 2 alter continuation of episode 484 onwards

Edited by Rossalinne - 2 years ago
Rossalinne thumbnail

Madhubala is one of the serial which doesn't deserve generation leap that too tragic NEVER!!!!! 

https://tenor.com/9oae.gif

Hoping season 2 comes out soon and we get continuation and rishbala is still alive

Rossalinne thumbnail

I can accept 1000s tragic endings of any serial in exchange of only a happy ending of rishbala Saurabh sir, Parin multimedia plz show leap sequence and pre rishbala's first child birth a dream

https://tenor.com/bbZoM.gif

My hopes r very much alive rishbala doesn't deserve the end they got in episode 489, not only story is ruined rishbala dreams gets incompleted but it also spread wrong messages aboat superstition plz Sir, alter it and start from episode 484 of madhubalaโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

Rossalinne thumbnail

Having dreams and doing prayers and be a devotee to god in heart is much bigger and defeat superstition ki takdeer aur yati mein kuch bura likha ho voh bhi mitade, karma galti ya gunaah par saza de sakti hai ya maaf kar sakti hai par maut nahi di sakti ho bhi anjaan aise logo ko 

RK is devotee to god in heart and Madhu prays to bappa everytime how can she be auspicious and they don't deserve such end

https://tenor.com/bmQ2G.gif

RK had a lonely sad childhood in darkness the people he loved drifted away from him and he become arrogant he deserves to have a happy life and his dreams getting fulfilled with madhu in light and RK Madhu together forever with thier kids in thier dream house too

https://tenor.com/bcCq6.gif

Yati ne inki kitni pariksha le par sab mein khade utare, RK ki lambi umar ki liye madhu dil se fast kiya uski sabse badi pariksha thi kyunki Radhiji usse naaraz thi aur dipali ne uski sargi mein kivam mila diya tha, she stood up and completed it fate can never be unfaithful to such people

https://tenor.com/bcr8j.gif

Hoping madhubala season 2 is continuation of season 1's episode 484 onwards like ki episode 484 ki baad madhubala ka koi episode abhi tak banna nahi