Udariyaan

Udaariyaan promos annoying Jasmin Jaap

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Like why the hell do they keep taking Jasmin's name as if people actually wanna here it? Jasmin as a character is annoying and the promos keep saying Jasmin this, Jasmin that, will Jasmin overcome this and that, like seriously?? Does the channel actually think we are interested in Jasmin? No we are not. Her Canada Jaap itself is annoying AF. Can they now focus on Fatejo??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Sach mein yaar... 

Jasmine aur Canada jaap ko thoda break do ab... Aur fatejo par focus karoo..... 

Show ka pehle promo se he Jasmine aur Canada par focus kar rahe hai..ab toh sab audience ko pata hai ke Jasmine ko Canada jaana hai phir be Canada Canada chalu he rahata hai har episode mein.. 

Sparklle801 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Its because from starting they have introduced jasmine as the first female lead, and even now they are showing as if the whole show is revolving around her only, makers need to realise that there is not one but two female leads here. Tejo should get equal attention and time space in promos if not more...

Aniash thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Not sure about promo. I thoughy they introduced tejo first in the first episode

Catch and fall was between fatejo first

Love hate typical in  ML FL story was also fatejo.

So tejo was first female lead rite

Rein123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sparklle801

Its because from starting they have introduced jasmine as the first female lead, and even now they are showing as if the whole show is revolving around her only, makers need to realise that there is not one but two female leads here. Tejo should get equal attention and time space in promos if not more...

She is the first FL but hardly anyone likes her or is able to connect to her. I would rather have Tejo taking the lead any day.

Rein123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aniash

Not sure about promo. I thoughy they introduced tejo first in the first episode

Catch and fall was between fatejo first

Love hate typical in  ML FL story was also fatejo.

So tejo was first female lead rite

In the show Yes, it's Tejo who gets focused on, but in the promos it's Jasmin which if you ask me is wrong. 

Sparklle801 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Rein123

She is the first FL but hardly anyone likes her or is able to connect to her. I would rather have Tejo taking the lead any day.

But jasmine doesnt even look like a female lead to me, she is like those supporting characters whose idiocy help bring the lead couples together. 

Makers really need to tone down the jasmine promotion.. 

They would get much more positive response for tejo.. 

Aniash thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Thats why trp was low that time coz audience got confused with the both FLs

And now with fatejo marriage they made it clear tejo is the FL

VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Day 1 se it  has been jas jas ðŸ¤¢.

If only Tejo would have been promoted like her, show would have reached success rapidly. 

In fact jasmine eats up too much ss. It's v annoying. 

Ek toh hardly 17/18 mins they show. Upar se iska Kaneeda Kaneeda. 

kiransgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I was hoping that, somehow, Jasmine would grow up.  I don't really understand why she wants to go to Canada so bad. The writers are so inept. Jasmine has a great life in India. She is surrounded by loving family and friends. If she were suffering or needed a job, maybe we would understand why she wants to go Canada. It is so dumb how the writers are writing her as believing she would just go to Canada and do exactly what? Unless they are wealthy, living overseas is difficult. She may even have to get a job. At least, that's the reality.  She is really a dumb character.

She has shown that she does not love Fatej and will make sacrifice her dream for him. This does not mean I support a Fateh/Tejo pairing, though I am on the fence.  Terrible writing for this character.

Edit: I actually got a chance to see the episodes, as I made the original post by just reading updates. Actually, I edited the original post because while I stand by my assessment that Jasmine is being written horribly, I have begun to have second thoughts about Fateh. He should have told Jasmine to her face that he lost his job. It was his obsession to have her that made him run to his father when he found out he didn't get it. It is plausible that because he wanted her at all cost, he chose to not tell her face to face, but engage with intermediaries.His action is actually going to have devastating consequences for Jasmine: I wonder how good marriage material she will be now? But he should have told her. People only love to focus on Jasmine without seeing how disgusting Fateh's actions are too.

Who is Fateh to lie to Jasmine? Because he supposedly loves her? Well, he doesn't if he will lie to her to get his way.  Actually, the writers have botched his character too.

I am assuming the show will go off air soon. I personally don't find a Fatejo pair interesting and I most definitely am not interested in seeing Jasmine more villainous to prop them up. Marry her off to someone in Canada and write her off the show.

Edited by kiransgirl - 2 years ago