Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Yes Iā€™m enjoying the Harman and Virat scenes..I want to see Harman with heer as well. Today for the first time I heard him refer to heer as his Beti...I hope when saumya returns they show us saumya and Harman working together to reunite heer and Virat..šŸ˜€..

evrydayirabbave thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7

I love harman and virat teaming up as well. I understand that the leading ladies are sick with covid and I wish them a speedy recovery. Until they come back, it'll be nice to see the men teamed up together. I just hope that when they get soumya and heer back, the show writers don't screw things up and create some massive drama like they usually do šŸ˜” it's annoying! There's been enough drama, the audience would enjoy good moments between the four of them, just please let them be peaceful for a moment!

kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

The common thing between Harman & Virat is both of them chose a transgender in their lives.

evrydayirabbave thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: kavitha_r

The common thing between Harman & Virat is both of them chose a transgender in their lives.

And that they don't care when society tries to mock them for being in love with someone who is transgender, but then stupidly leaves them cause their egos get in the way, only to later go back cause spinning in circles is fun i guess

kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: evrydayirabbave

And that they don't care when society tries to mock them for being in love with someone who is transgender, but then stupidly leaves them cause their egos get in the way, only to later go back cause spinning in circles is fun, i guess

The makers should either show better tracks or end the show on a good note.