•  
Posted: 2 years ago

Hola peepsπŸ˜ƒπŸ€—

Any captions for touchy touchy Mehak and bodyguard Shaurya?πŸ˜†πŸ€£

Originally posted by dwriter

Hola peepsπŸ˜ƒπŸ€—

Any captions for touchy touchy Mehak and bodyguard Shaurya?πŸ˜†πŸ€£

Mehek - Shaurya how can you flee from vaccination area... Look i have taken your vac registration papers with me... Now no can safe u from injection. πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€. See that langurs is watching u.... Bodyguard Shaurya scared of injection πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€.

Shaurya smiling sheepishly... Mehek if u come along with meπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸŽ‚

P. S I can only imagine this caption for the moment... Vaccination is in trendsπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Œ

After registering a complaint with civic water supply against dip in groundwater level:

Mehak to Shaurya- Sure na , you've got dhai kilo ka haath..here, handpump & haath go hand in hand and little Mehak wants to play in sultry summer🀣 

Originally posted by AD04

Mehek - Shaurya how can you flee from vaccination area... Look i have taken your vac registration papers with me... Now no can safe u from injection. πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€. See that langurs is watching u.... Bodyguard Shaurya scared of injection πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€.

Shaurya smiling sheepishly... Mehek if u come along with meπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸŽ‚

P. S I can only imagine this caption for the moment... Vaccination is in trendsπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Œ

Haha🀣...apt one for the current scenario. Aarti diπŸ€—πŸ‘β­οΈ

Originally posted by ms.nitya12

After registering a complaint with civic water supply against dip in groundwater level:

Mehak to Shaurya- Sure na , you've got dhai kilo ka haath..here, handpump & haath go hand in hand and little Mehak wants to play in sultry summer🀣 

Awww ..this is too cute. The imagination literally cracked me up. πŸ€£. Nitya Di..πŸ€—β­οΈπŸ‘