Appreciation post for the writers

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 2 years ago

I know we are all frustrated with the current track, but I would like to add a hint of positivity here.

I love the way the romantic scenes are written and executed in this show. The kidnapping track had some great dialogues, the frustration of their lives were evident in their faces, but still they stuck up for each other.the pallu scene is one of the most unique scenes I have seen on TV.

They are not a typical love hate of couple of itv who get current passing in their body by touching each other, there is just the right amount of awkwardness given their new relation.not over the top and not underestimated.

Their cute Nok jhok , dancing around in the room, subtle care is so refreshing to watch. The bathtub scene was so beautiful. Both were awkward and shy with their new found proximity and shiva respected her boundaries and walked out after making sure she was fine. No long eyelocks, no staring for long duration.yes, I do want to see the eyelocks, but they are not there yet 

I feel the writers have great potential and given the actors they have, they would set the screen in fire if it were a shivi centric show.but they have their limitations.they have to balance the screenspace of all actors, add drama to entertain the trp viewers, because whether we like it or not this batwara, saas bahu drama , crying heroine, two women one man track is highly appreciated by the trp viewers.😓 Shows with such type of tracks are usually the ones on top.

I just hope they atleast give us one shivi scene per episode to drool over and show slow subtle progress in their relationship, so that after 1-2 yrs when the show ends( I hope it continues for a long time) and we Binge watch it on hotstar, there is a beautiful love story unfolding 😍.

Posted: 2 years ago

Yes after today's episode , I feel a little better . They are not showing that they are having long eyelocks which is good . They are both awkward in such moments because both donot have any such feeling for the other . I kinda like that .... I think they are playing on the track that after a while both will get so used to having the other around that they will miss each others nonsense if separated . Today's episode first 5 mins were the best in the whole week . Not much expected tomorrow . I ve seen makers give only 2 shivi centric Episodes per week .