Posted: 2 years ago

How do you guys think they will show a change in his Soch? In today's episode, he was so proud of Anokhi for being selected. But I don't think he has changed per say. What do you think will trigger the change? And how will they go about showing it? 

Only Astha slapping him and Anokhi dumping him will trigger the change..

1. When his mother Astha slaps him for two timing by having invalid marriage with Anokhi and real engagement with Shagun. And she should say that neither he’s a good son nor is he going to be a good husband and she’s ashamed of him. 

2. When Anokhi gets to know the truth that Shaurya has not acknowledged their marriage to the world, she should dump him and throw this invalid marriage in the dustbin and leave SAIC. She can get educated somewhere else.. India or abroad. 

Edited by Swetha-Sai - 2 years ago

I am not sure what have makers exactly planned for his soch track... But I guess as long as Anokhi's happiness is linked to him/SIAC, he will not mind and provide support... 

My guess is that once BM is exposed for kicking Astha out and separating mother - son duo... And her attempts to separate Anokhi and him... We will see him starting to introspect... But that will definitely increase insecurities because he won't be able to trust people as easily, he won't like people going away from him... And that's when Astha can come into play to help understand controlling will never help... 

I also feel soch and differences will be reflected between ShaKhi in a way that while Anokhi clearly stated that she is not guilty or ashamed of showing her sindoor, I have a feeling, Shaurya might not be able to own his actions for whatever reason... If he does... Great... But if not, Anokhi moving on is probably one way to force him to reflect on his actions... And try seeing through BM's manipulation... 

Originally posted by Swetha-Sai

1. When his mother Astha slaps him for two timing by having invalid marriage with Anokhi and real engagement with Shagun. And she should say that neither he’s a good son nor is he going to be a good husband and she’s ashamed of him. 

2. When Anokhi gets to know the truth that Shaurya has not acknowledged their marriage to the world, she should dump him and throw this invalid marriage in the dustbin and leave SAIC. She can get educated somewhere else.. India or abroad. 

None of these two are gonna happen 🤡 

It's SIAC btw 😛 and Anokhi rejected Ahir and told him straight that she loves Shaurya 🥰 (I love Ahir as much as I love Shaurya and Anokhi)... I wanted to remind you again 🤣 Anokhi has accepted the marriage! I don't think she's changing her mind 

Edited by butterturnips - 2 years ago

Real engagement 🤣 ye kab hua🤣

Originally posted by Tashaf_arshi

Real engagement 🤣 ye kab hua🤣

1st episode mai..

Edited by Jiggy7 - 2 years ago

Wo engagement real me tut bhi gai thi.🤣

BTW first episode me engagement hui nahi thi engagement tuti thi😆

Edited by Tashaf_arshi - 2 years ago

Originally posted by Tashaf_arshi

Wo engagement real me tut bhi gai thi.🤣

BTW first episode me engagement hui nahi thi engagement tuti thi😆

Oh sorry,

Maine sayad dekha nahi thik se.. 🤭

Maybe I missed something but Shaurya is not two-timing anyone. He ignores Shagun and he will get nastier if she tries messing with Anokhi. He only has eyes for Anoki and no one else.

Engagement is no more valid than marraige since either has  not been performed socially. In fact marriage has more validity since the couple own up to it happily.

Shaurya has not acknowledged the marraige because Anokhi has not accepted it wholeheartedly. He would be willing to do it in a heartbeat if Anokhi agrees.

😆 A gentle reminder, the TM's post had different intention over targeting one post/comment... That too a post where member has clearly stated their opinion on the show... Not every post need to turn into war zone about how characters are analyzed... 

It is an interesting topic for discussing 

How can Shaurya start changing his soch...? What will serve as trigger for the change... 

As for whether the engagement is real or not... I will create a separate post for it.... So that everyone can 'discuss' that... Why is it valid or invalid...