Fun Post - How should sairat address each other?

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 2 months ago

Hello All!

So after watching today's cute sairat scene where virat called both of them as karbujas.

Before the holi track, virat asked sai that when will she stop calling him as sir?

A question came to my mind -

Since virat is elder than sai and she had always addressed him as sir, obviously sai would initially hesitate to call him by his name. 

Virat too addressed sai as 'sai' only infront of others..he gave her names like angry young woman, Gadcharoli superfast express etc.. that's different.

I have seen married couples addressing each other by certain names infront of family or alone which they only use with each other..I mean no one can call them like that..I mean it's their thing.. something intimate yet doesn't make others uncomfortable...it shows the comfort level they shared with each other..Am I making any sense?smiley36

So my question is, How would you like sairat address each other in future?

Do share your thoughts

Edited to Add :

I want virat to call sai as My Star or My Shining Star or My Love

I want sai to call virat as My Lucky Charm or My Sunshine

Credits - Mugget and Ishani's comments

Edited by Bibliophile68 - 2 months ago

Chunnu ka papa... Munnu ki mummy... just kidding. smiley37

I actually love how she calls him Virat Sir... it has become life Sai's Virat Sir. smiley42 Plus I love their daily dose of new names. smiley37

But if they really want to call each other with something special... between them then "My Love" or "Jaan" smiley9 Classic but nice.

Originally posted by Bibliophile68

Hello All!

So after watching today's cute sairat scene where virat called both of them as karbujas.

Before the holi track, virat asked sai that when will she stop calling him as sir?

A question came to my mind -

Since virat is elder than sai and she had always addressed him as sir, obviously sai would initially hesitate to call him by his name. 

Virat too addressed sai as 'sai' only infront of others..he gave her names like angry young woman, Gadcharoli superfast express etc.. that's different.

I have seen married couples addressing each other by certain names infront of family or alone which they only use with each other..I mean no one can call them like that..I mean it's their thing.. something intimate yet doesn't make others uncomfortable...it shows the comfort level they shared with each other..Am I making any sense?smiley36

So my question is, How would you like sairat address each other in future?

Do share your thoughts

Although I'm perfectly okay with the current naamkaran theme... I might have two names in mind "Prince Charming" and "Sunshine" smiley9 smiley37Please don't kill me please  smiley37

Originally posted by MuguetDScorpion

Chunnu ka papa... Munnu ki mummy... just kidding. smiley37

I actually love how she calls him Virat Sir... it has become life Sai's Virat Sir. smiley42 Plus I love their daily dose of new names. smiley37

But if they really want to call each other with something special... between them then "My Love" or "Jaan" smiley9 Classic but nice.

It would be awesome if virat called sai as "My Love"smiley43 I can visualise the CN gang taunting and teasing sairat for thatsmiley37

Originally posted by Bibliophile68

It would be awesome if virat called sai as "My Love"smiley43 I can visualise the CN gang taunting and teasing sairat for thatsmiley37

Virat calling Sai as My Love or Meri Jaan will sound so hot. smiley43

Originally posted by Justasuperbgirl

Although I'm perfectly okay with the current naamkaran theme... I might have two names in mind "Prince Charming" and "Sunshine" smiley9 smiley37Please don't kill me please  smiley37

*Virtual Pat* I won't kill yousmiley37

You suggested awesome names.. prince charming is nice..smiley9

Sunshine is such as awesome name ..smiley42i want virat to call sai as Star..."My Shining Starsmiley27.."And sai to call virat as 'My lucky charm"

The first thought that came to my mind after reading Love bug is hickeysmiley37.. can't help it

Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin