Pandya Store

Suman throwing the money at Rishita

hedwig_potter thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

I didn't like it at all😒

I get Rishita was being extremely annoying and pathetic🤢. The money move was actually quite savage. But she didn't have to throw it, it would have been suffice without it.

In the process of showing Rishita her place, knowingly or unknowingly she insulted Laxmi also. That kind of disrespect just doesn't sit well with me.👎🏼

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

funny_fubar thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

That shot and the following frame freeze on every family member was purely for the TRP audience.

I was actually expecting Dhum tana nana backaground 🤣 Atleast they spared us that

The classy PS of the old days is gone 😭

Palak2812 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hedwig_potter

I didn't like it at all😒

I get Rishita was being extremely annoying and pathetic🤢. The money move was actually quite savage. But she didn't have to throw it, it would have been suffice without it.

In the process of showing Rishita her place, knowingly or unknowingly she insulted Laxmi also. That kind of disrespect just doesn't sit well with me.👎🏼

Exactly throwing money was too much and that time being stopped actually cleared all the guesses that it is no longer the show which we said is cliche but different. 

No difference and instead of correcting 1 wrong they make others do a bigger wrong. 

KaranSG_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I agree.

I was very happy that finally someone is here to give it back to Rishita. And thankfully Gaumbi and Dhara can't ask Suman to keep quite. She put Rishita in her place and how.

But throwing money was not at all necessary. There is a way to make someone realise their mistake instead of insulting them in such manner.

And if you think about it, Rishita wasn't entirely wrong in this matter. Yes her way of putting her point across is wrong but anyone would have felt that why is the other person getting more than me. And like Rishita said it's not about money or gold, it's about respect and love that everyone deserves equally. Again I'm not saying that Dhara or Gaumbi don't love Rishita and Raavi equally but these things can affect a person who is new to the family. Especially if it's someone like Rishita who anyway has so many insecurities. 

All in all I really liked the scene except the money throwing part. Rishita deserves such attitude from Suman if she keeps throwing such tantrums instead of putting across her points respectfully.

Miss_SR thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

There's a few things I didn't like. Firstly Suman not giving Rishita shagun from her hand - we get that she doesn't really like her, maybe because of the wedding fiasco but that's her son's wife. If she treats her like that then why is it not the same with Dev. Rishita looked really happy that it's her turn, and even got happy seeing her present. 

Secondly Suman throwing the money at Rishita - however angry Rishita can make her, she could have easily risen above that. I didn't care about what she said about Rishita's family purely because Rishita has done the same with Pandya family. But the money throwing was unnecessary.

And finally Gaumbi not paying attention to what he's bought - As much as I believe he didn't mean to, it's such a poor excuse. Who doesn't pay attention to something like this? You're buying gold, not vegetables from the market. Even if the difference is small, it still matters. 

mpks1 thumbnail

I absolutely did not like that part as well and  realize that it was done to create drama and effect, which was totally unnecessary😕 Also the freeze frames with jarring BG music, thought PS would not fall into the rut, apparently they did😆 I want to know which TRP audience like such scenes and the Nation wants to know too😆

The writers of  this show have overlooked many things and when they can trivialize something as big as physical abuse, this is nothing for them, but it is disappointing.

Other than the money throwing part, liked the scene😃

Edited by mpks1 - 2 years ago
kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

i have not watched the show yet though i like like Krish and Shiva together and Suman but Rashita and Dhara s all doing should come infront of Suman from wedding till hitting the boys and Dhara and Gombhi being partial between R ashita and Ravi . Ravi and Shiva needed more sympathy and time to settle down not Devta .realy i am still hopping suman to find out every single things hitting the boys badly as well .

maanmeet1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hedwig_potter

I didn't like it at all😒

havent watched bit but will do now........rishita was put in her place.....wow..........will comment later once m done......

maanmeet1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

throwing money is never good 👎🏼.......i wish she had thrown some stick or stone at her........i would have loved that...she deserves whatever is happening..........wish dev had taken some action in the early stage.......and whats there to hide....bata do and be done with it........stretching it like a chewing gum.........focus on more relevant things........

hedwig_potter thumbnail

Originally posted by: mpks1

I absolutely did not like that part as well and  realize that it was done to create drama and effect, which was totally unnecessary😕 Also the freeze frames with jarring BG music, thought PS would not fall into the rut, apparently they did😆 I want to know which TRP audience like such scenes and the Nation wants to know too😆

The writers of  this show have overlooked many things and when they can trivialize something as big as physical abuse, this is nothing for them, but it is disappointing.

Other than the money throwing part, liked the scene😃

See like we saw Rishita was already shocked when Suman asked Gaumbi for money

The message was already loud and clear, Suman had put her in place (usually don't like such scenes but can't help it in this case)

If Suman had forcefully kept the money in Rishita's hand, it would have been just as impactful without unnecessary disrespect🤔

Why are they so hell bent on butchering the characters?😒

Edited by hedwig_potter - 2 years ago