Ishk Par Zor Nahin

IF Article- Spoiler

SStephy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

There is an IF article that the show will take a 6 month leap.

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/ishk-par-zor-nahi-to-take-a-leap-of-six-months_176685

So it looks like after Ishqi breaks off her wedding, and after whatever drama happens, there will be a leap of 6 months after which Ahaan and Ishqi will meet each other.

So one thing is clear, Ahaan and Ishqi don't end up marrying now. I think it's good that both are getting this break. I guess they need this. And maybe meeting after 6 months will bring someone fresh to the story and to the Ishqaan dynamic.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IAdoreYou thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 8

I despise leaps. I just do. πŸ€’

A_ChaoticSoul thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I really don't understand what's going on. What's the need of this ittu-sa leap? 

Just one thing is clear that no Ishqaan wedding as of now, a breath of relief may be. Except that, everything is messed up, and cast is posting these party-type stories. 

I think they'll take 6 months leap and we will be getting Ahaan-Rhea engagement ceremony then. Let's see how they're planning to serve the story ahead πŸ˜Š

jacinta_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

So since a leap is coming.im guessing a major misunderstanding between ishqaan.definetly blame will be on ishqi and ahan might be engaged to rhea.i dont like this because i would love more ishqaan scenes but jaise gul mata chahe.she loves separating her leads.and normally separation was really bad.esp ishqbaaz.she tried and trps dropped like nobodys business

kankabhor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Kya siyappa hai yeπŸ˜• I don't like leaps, it breaks continuityπŸ˜”. So Ishqi will just walk out and they will part their ways without truth revelation. After six months Ahaan-Rhea will be getting married and truth will come out and Ahaan will break his wedding🀣. This is funny

But who will save Ishqi from police arrestπŸ€ͺ Koi to bacha lo ladki ko

Maybe the function they were shooting for yesterday was actually after leap. Makes sense.

Edited by kankabhor - 2 years ago
IAdoreYou thumbnail

UGH. I am annoyed. I found a show and pair I can adore after so long and now they are all sef to ruin it. 

Vicks_ki_goli thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

πŸ’ƒπŸ•ΊπŸ’ƒπŸ•ΊπŸ’ƒπŸ•ΊπŸ’ƒπŸ•Ί

This cute 6 months leap is welcomed. 

The story is going my way....yay...yay...yay...HUM TUM way....you guys remember na ?? the movie had so many leaps and the movie was fantastic....I had wished for something like this πŸ₯ΊπŸ’ƒπŸ•ΊπŸ’ƒπŸ₯Ί

And acha hi Hain na, Unnecessary ka post marriage Nautanki se chutkara Mila....

There will be some new guy in Ishqi's life as I had said before ( if the show is not going off air)...

kankabhor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Vicks_ki_goli

πŸ’ƒπŸ•ΊπŸ’ƒπŸ•ΊπŸ’ƒπŸ•ΊπŸ’ƒπŸ•Ί

This cute 6 months leap is welcomed. 

The story is going my way....yay...yay...yay...HUM TUM way....you guys remember na ?? the movie had so many leaps and the movie was fantastic....I had wished for something like this πŸ₯ΊπŸ’ƒπŸ•ΊπŸ’ƒπŸ₯Ί

And acha hi Hain na, Unnecessary ka post marriage Nautanki se chutkara Mila....

There will be some new guy in Ishqi's life as I had said before ( if the show is not going off air)...

Tumhari dua qubool huiπŸ˜†

Hemaru thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAdoreYou

I despise leaps. I just do. πŸ€’

Yes. Really. πŸ˜”

I personally think Leap causes the story to drag. 

6 months me Rhea aur Ahaan ki shadi na dikhao bas 😐

Hope to see more and more of IshqAan Chemistry 🀞🏻

IAdoreYou thumbnail

Originally posted by: Blossom06

Yes. Really. πŸ˜”

I personally think Leap causes the story to drag. 

6 months me Rhea aur Ahaan ki shadi na dikhao bas 😐

Hope to see more and more of IshqAan Chemistry 🀞🏻

IKR. I have trouble connecting to characters post leaps. Can't remember a single series where I like leaps. 

Sigh.