Poll

What is Ahir going to do?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Nadia_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

What do you think guys? What ahir will do.. i have a feeling he will propose anokhi for which she will reject and then he will leave from there۔۔

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sree07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

I think Ahir should say what's in his mind to Anokhi. If he is feeling something for Anokhi, she should know it. But how she handles it will define their relationship. She can say that she loves Shaurya and can put the matter to an end. I think both Anokhi and Aahir are realistic individuals who would understand each other and be friends for life. I would love to see their friendship in the show, not love triangle.

Nadia_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sree07

I think Ahir should say what's in his mind to Anokhi. If he is feeling something for Anokhi, she should know it. But how she handles it will define their relationship. She can say that she loves Shaurya and can put the matter to an end. I think both Anokhi and Aahir are realistic individuals who would understand each other and be friends for life. I would love to see their friendship in the show, not love triangle.

yh me too.. i want him as a friend cuz we all know this love story is going to be full of twists and turns and she needs one supportive friend

mehr05 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

I think....

The day Ahir will propose, Anokhi will accept the yellow rose, meaning friendship. Hence politely letting him know there's no chance for anything else. Friendship it all can be. 

Ahir can't be negative. He's too sweet! 

Sarcy thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 8

I'm actually curious as to what do the CVs have in mind for Ahir. I'm all for Babli and Vicky but given that he's been missing and people are kind of linking Ahir and Babli, I don't know what the CVs have in mind...

Vicky was cute for Babli...